Windows 10: CDPUserSvc using high CPU

Discus and support CDPUserSvc using high CPU in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Since 1 week I have been observing that my battery is draining higher and battery getting hot. After observing found that CDPUserSvc is using around... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Mustafa Vohra, Aug 1, 2018.

1. CDPUserSvc using high CPU

Since 1 week I have been observing that my battery is draining higher and battery getting hot. After observing found that CDPUserSvc is using around 30% CPU. I think it is because of recent window updates. I tried uninstalling recent updates but no changes. I tried disabling CDPUserSvc using registry and found that the CPU usage decreased but I can't use my task view. Whenever I click task view, the window gets refreshed kind of restarting explorer.exe

Any Solution please.

CDPUserSvc using high CPU 508ce072-1f45-4c2b-9504-a51c515c7ce1?upload=true.png

:)

Mustafa Vohra, Aug 1, 2018
  2. Rick.T Win User

Windows 10 Display Blinking with High CPU

After upgrade to Windows 10, experiencing flashing display and high CPU.

• At initial logon screen everything is normal - wall paper and logon screen display with no blinking
    • After logon, fan starts as CPU usage spikes, cursor is accompanied by the spinning blue circle
    • touchscreen does not respond to swipe to access Recovery/Safe mode for reboot
    • able to get to Task Manager and Perfmon to see high CPU usage and explorer.exe is suspended
    looking for suggestions on how to either fix or roll back to Windows 8.1

Rick.T, Aug 1, 2018
  3. windows 10 home high use CPU&Disk

Hi Arief,

It can be software conflicts that are causing your high CPU usage. However, we need to gather more information for us to provide the best solution to your concern. Kindly answer the following questions:

• Which build and version of Windows are you using?
    • Which update was installed when the issue occurred?

In the meantime, we suggest that you run the System Maintenance troubleshooter. See steps below:

• In the search box, type Control Panel and select Control Panel.
    • Click on Troubleshooting.
    • On the left panel, click on View all.
    • Click on System Maintenance option.
    • Click on Next and follow the on-screen instructions to troubleshoot the issue.

Looking forward to your reply.

Robelene Win, Aug 1, 2018
  4. Rose Ter Win User

CDPUserSvc using high CPU

Very high CPU usage and WPR trace

Hi Barbara,

There are a few reasons why your computer shows a high CPU usage. It could be because of malware or malfunctioning software. To better assist you, please clarify the following:

• Are you getting any error messages?
    • Since when have you been experiencing this issue?
    • Any recent changes made prior to the issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

Regards.

Rose Ter, Aug 1, 2018
Thema:

CDPUserSvc using high CPU

1. CDPUserSvc using high CPU - Similar Threads - CDPUserSvc using high

2. Tiworker using high cpu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Tiworker using high cpu: My problem started around 3 days ago when gaming my fps dropped to under 100fps and with a high-end PC this shouldn't happen. I checked task manager and "tiworker.exe' was using 50%-80% cpu but it closes in 5 seconds of me opening task manager, I've tried all the youtube...
  3. Tiworker using high cpu

in Windows 10 Customization
    Tiworker using high cpu: My problem started around 3 days ago when gaming my fps dropped to under 100fps and with a high-end PC this shouldn't happen. I checked task manager and "tiworker.exe' was using 50%-80% cpu but it closes in 5 seconds of me opening task manager, I've tried all the youtube...
  4. AppHelperCap.exe uses high CPU.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    AppHelperCap.exe uses high CPU.: Every day I open up task manager and find AppHelperCap.exe at the very top. How do I fix this, or is this normal? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/apphelpercapexe-uses-high-cpu/51dae15d-a923-4ca1-a06d-e2318d8e2ba8
  5. CDPUserSvc high CPU usage (30%)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    CDPUserSvc high CPU usage (30%): Hello everyone, I have a problem where a "service host" CdpUserSvc is utilizing about 30% of my cpu (it shows up in device manager). It causes my laptop's fan to constantly be on and waste the battery. I can stop/disable the process but it will no longer allow me to use the...
  6. CDPUserSvc remains turned ON cunsuming CPU

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    CDPUserSvc remains turned ON cunsuming CPU: [IMG] Hi Im using Windows 10 version 1909 So, im concerned about one of the process/services called "CDPUserSvc" CDPUserSvc running and consuming quite a lot of CPU To kill it, i must go to the windows services manager, and manually stop it there. Stopping CDPUserSvc...
  7. CDPUserSvc high cpu 100%

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    CDPUserSvc high cpu 100%: got a problem I noticed a few days ago I kept getting this weird noise from pc or freeze when playing games so today I rebooted and opened task manager and it showed CDPUserSvc using all cpu up and down every 1sec so I read online how to disable it not sure if it worked but...
  8. SVCHost CDPUserSvc using 25% of CPU every startup !!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    SVCHost CDPUserSvc using 25% of CPU every startup !!: For at least a month now SVCHost.exe -k unistacksvcgroup -s CDPUserSvc has been loading with every new boot or restart and using a huge 1/4 of my quad core CPU!! I can only end it by using the kill function in Process Explorer every time - please see screenshots below...
  9. CDPUserSvc using high CPU

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    CDPUserSvc using high CPU: Since 1 week I have been observing that my battery is draining higher and battery getting hot. After observing found that CDPUserSvc is using around 30% CPU. I think it is because of recent window updates. I tried uninstalling recent updates but no changes. I tried disabling...
  10. CDPUserSvc

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    CDPUserSvc: Hello I've clean installed my system windows 10 1803, after connecting Windows to my account ”CDPUserSvc“ starts receiving non-stop data from internet. Does any body have the Same experience? I've tested on two different Systems with two different Outlook accounts. Any...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cdpusersvc high cpu

2. cdp user svc using large cpu

3. CDPUserSvc_ cpu fan usage

4. CDPUserSvc high cpu usage,
  5. cdpuser cpu,
  6. CDPUserSvc 20%