Windows 10: Celebrate 50 years of Star Trek with a special Microsoft Rewards offer

Discus and support Celebrate 50 years of Star Trek with a special Microsoft Rewards offer in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Today we’re celebrating 50 years of Star Trek and giving you the chance to earn great rewards with a special offer on Star Trek movies and TV shows in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Sep 11, 2016.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Celebrate 50 years of Star Trek with a special Microsoft Rewards offer

Source: Celebrate 50 years of Star Trek with a special Microsoft Rewards offer | Windows Experience Blog

:)

Brink, Sep 11, 2016

2. can cortana be used to dictate text into Microsoft Word?

The Dragon naturally, speaking software is excellent. I have been using it for years and the latest upgrades are almost Star Trek like.

WhitneyWhite, Sep 11, 2016
  3. JayWillig Win User
    How can I get Cortana to start Star Trek Online?

Seems Cortana can now Start/open/run all may games again except for one
    Star Trek Online
    it only take me to the Web Site. LOL I thought Cortana was a fan of Star Trek. Any Advice on how I can get Cortana to Start Star Trek Online?

JayWillig, Sep 11, 2016
  4. swarfega Win User

Usual closed rewards then.

swarfega, Sep 12, 2016
Thema:

1. Celebrate 50 years of Star Trek with a special Microsoft Rewards offer - Similar Threads - Celebrate years Star

2. NVIDIA celebrating year one of GeForce NOW

in Windows 10 News
    NVIDIA celebrating year one of GeForce NOW: It’s a celebration, gamers! One year ago to the day we launched GeForce NOW, our cloud gaming service that transforms ordinary hardware into an extraordinarily powerful GeForce gaming PC. It’s the always-on gaming rig that never needs upgrading or...
  3. Star Trek crystal discs?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Star Trek crystal discs?: Came across this and thought the nerds amongst you (me included) might find it an interesting project. Microsoft successfully archives Warner Bros. 'Superman' movie on a piece of glass - TechSpot 143847
  4. star trek gamefest download for win 10 PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    star trek gamefest download for win 10 PC: have they made it and where I can download this package https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/star-trek-gamefest-download-for-win-10-pc/a3a2a219-e8d0-49bd-8f0b-6015d983c117
  5. star trek online crash to desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    star trek online crash to desktop: so, for the past week, every few days, I'm suddenly kicked to desktop, the game window vanishes, and it presents me with a crash dialogue telling me my graphics card was unplugged/hung. I've tried everything I can think of, verified the game files, verified I had the right...
  6. star trek online below par perormance

in Windows 10 Gaming
    star trek online below par perormance: so..I put startrek online through the paces tonight on the new hardware and one fact became readily apparent, no matter what graphics settings I chose, I was seeing below par performance and indeed even real noticable slowdowns at times. what options should I consider...
  7. Join Microsoft Stores to Celebrate Windows 10 with Special Events...

in Windows 10 News
    Join Microsoft Stores to Celebrate Windows 10 with Special Events...: Starting July 29, all Microsoft stores in the U.S., Puerto Rico, and Canada will celebrate the launch of Windows 10 with a series of in-store activities and events across more than 110 locations. Visit your local store to see what Windows 10 has to offer and receive advice...
  8. Microsoft Rewards offer in UK

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Rewards offer in UK: I believe Bing Rewards, now renamed as Microsoft Rewards have previously been available to US users, or at least those who set up their PCs as if they were in the US. Yesterday, I was offered the chance to enrol, although I have read that the service opened in May for the...
  9. Celebrate Star Wars Day today with deals in the Windows Store

in Windows 10 News
    Celebrate Star Wars Day today with deals in the Windows Store: Today, we’re celebrating Star Wars Day with a collection in the Windows Store featuring awesome deals on games, soundtracks, and the movies themselves. [img] MOVIES* Are the original Star Wars films already in your collection? If not, get the Digital Six Film...
  10. Celebrating 10 Years of Gears of War!

in Windows 10 News
    Celebrating 10 Years of Gears of War!: J3dd3BWLIuU Next week marks a huge milestone for the Gears of War franchise. On November 7th, it will have been 10 years since the original Gears of War released on store shelves. We still can’t quite believe it! Those ten years have included the release of five Gears...