Windows 10: Celebrate Star Wars Day today with deals in the Windows Store

Discus and support Celebrate Star Wars Day today with deals in the Windows Store in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Today, we’re celebrating Star Wars Day with a collection in the Windows Store featuring awesome deals on games, soundtracks, and the movies themselves.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, May 3, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Celebrate Star Wars Day today with deals in the Windows Store

Source: Celebrate Star Wars Day today with deals in the Windows Store - Windows Experience Blog

:)

Brink, May 3, 2017

2. which are the upcoming HD games for nokia belle

Why not migrate to windows phone 8? The new angry birds star wars was released today on windows phone 8, the same day as android and iOS. Plenty of quality games are available for windows phones, probably one of the reasons that Nokia chose to adopt it instead
    of sticking with awful symbian.

psychomania---01, May 3, 2017
  3. still not avaliable angry bird star ward for wp 7.8?

Last day in read on one tech news website that Windows Phone gets new version of Angry Birds Star War,

reference for full story :

but its still not available

When it will update and how can i install on my phone.

Thanks

natashakabish, May 3, 2017
Thema:

Celebrate Star Wars Day today with deals in the Windows Store

1. Celebrate Star Wars Day today with deals in the Windows Store - Similar Threads - Celebrate Star Wars

2. Star Wars: The Clone Wars

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Star Wars: The Clone Wars: I'm curious, was anyone able to purchase Star Wars: The Clone Wars 2008 through the Microsoft Store? As far as I could tell, even though the series did come up when you search it, there was a bug that prevented it from being purchased. Now with Disney plus, it just seems that...
  3. Star Wars: The Clone Wars

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Star Wars: The Clone Wars: I'm curious, was anyone able to purchase Star Wars: The Clone Wars 2008 through the Microsoft Store? As far as I could tell, even though the series did come up when you search it, there was a bug that prevented it from being purchased. Now with Disney plus, it just seems that...
  4. Star Wars: Tiny Death Star windows store error 0x803F8001

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Star Wars: Tiny Death Star windows store error 0x803F8001: I got this error when trying to open Star Wars: Tiny Death Star. Star Wars: Tiny Death Star is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the Store and try again. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001.It was an app that is now...
  5. Star Wars: Tiny Death Star windows store error 0x803F8001

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Star Wars: Tiny Death Star windows store error 0x803F8001: I got this error when trying to open Star Wars: Tiny Death Star. Star Wars: Tiny Death Star is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the Store and try again. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001.It was an app that is now...
  6. Star wars the clone wars republic heroes

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Star wars the clone wars republic heroes: Hallo zusammen, Ich habe mir vorhin star wars the clone wars republic heroes auf steam gekauft. Ich habe es installiert aber wenn ich auf spielen drücke erscheint der produktschlüssel mit der anmerkung,dass ich ihn zur eingabe bereithalten soll etc. danach sehe ich das...
  7. Older Star Wars games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Older Star Wars games: I'm installing some older Star Wars games to find out if I can still play them on 10, but I'm having a problem w/a few & hope someone can help me w/these. 1. Battle For Naboo. When I try to install, I get a message stating it's a 16Bit installer & will not run on a 64Bit...
  8. playing star wars battlefront

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    playing star wars battlefront: just playing a game I well get this bsod Attachment 100654 63068
  9. Gears of War 4 Celebrates Valentine's Day with Torque Bow Tag and Maps

in Windows 10 News
    Gears of War 4 Celebrates Valentine's Day with Torque Bow Tag and Maps: Quu1vSnmuHI Roses are red, violets are blue, Torque Bows for me, and Torque tags for you! Arriving today, the February update adds two new maps, a week-long Valentine’s event, new Gear Packs to collect and further improvements to the game. Read on for all the info and...
  10. Celebrating 10 Years of Gears of War!

in Windows 10 News
    Celebrating 10 Years of Gears of War!: J3dd3BWLIuU Next week marks a huge milestone for the Gears of War franchise. On November 7th, it will have been 10 years since the original Gears of War released on store shelves. We still can’t quite believe it! Those ten years have included the release of five Gears...