Windows 10: Cell phone integration

Discus and support Cell phone integration in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Is there any way to get cell phone apps working from within Windows? Example: would like to use PC keyboard to type messages in WhatsApp. TIA 59437 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Mayagrafix, Aug 8, 2016.

1. Cell phone integration

Is there any way to get cell phone apps working from within Windows? Example: would like to use PC keyboard to type messages in WhatsApp.

TIA

:)

Mayagrafix, Aug 8, 2016

2. Windows 10 and cell phone integration?

I am constantly dialing phone numbers from the internet. Since my cell phone and laptop 'see each other' via bluetooth, it would be nice to right click on a highlighted phone number on a website or from an email and be able to have my cell phone call that
    number.

Dialing phone numbers seems rather archaic when the 2 devices recognize each other. Would this be some sort of a Windows extension or is there a 3rd party app that already does this?

I do not use a PBX system or any kind of commercial phone system, just my cell phone...

This would be a HUGE efficiency gain!

Thank you!

Sean

Sean Laughlin, Aug 8, 2016
  3. jimboy460 Win User
    X6 - Maps and Navigation

how do i set it to integrated gps ?.....when i also start maps i have observed that it gets charged on the cell

jimboy460, Aug 8, 2016
  4. Kari Win User

Cell phone integration

As far as I know it is only possible with Windows 10 Mobile phones, using Continuum: Continuum - Windows - Microsoft

About WhatsApp, why don't you just download and install it on your PC? You can then read and write your messages with PC keyboard. Download: WhatsApp :: Download

Kari, Aug 8, 2016
  5. Great advice *Smile thank you

Mayagrafix, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Cell phone integration

1. Cell phone integration - Similar Threads - Cell phone integration

2. Cell phone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cell phone: I’m trying to Change my cell phone number but don’t have access to my old phone number But have have all the info it needs https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cell-phone/67a833de-74e1-4e7a-a605-51d7199ba0df
  3. Cell phone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cell phone: I’m trying to Change my cell phone number but don’t have access to my old phone number But have have all the info it needs https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cell-phone/67a833de-74e1-4e7a-a605-51d7199ba0df
  4. Trouble connecting to Hotspot on cell phone

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Trouble connecting to Hotspot on cell phone: Using Windows 10 on a moderately slow Wi-Fi connection so I often use the Hotspot to connect to the Internet. Sometimes it logs on right away, but often times, like this morning, the Hotspot doesn't show up when I open Network & Internet. I disconnect from the Wi-Fi...
  5. One Drive and Cell Phone

One Drive and Cell Phone: I am getting an error message on my Android phone telling me that I am critically low on space. When I check the folder, it's showing multiple one drive folders. I use One Drive on my PC, but have no wish to store the files on my cell. How can I unsync the cell phone from One...
  6. Can't add Cell Phone To Account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't add Cell Phone To Account: To verify my ID when signing in to my MS account it asks to send a code to my email address or my land line phone. When I try to add my cell phone number to my Contact profile, it states that number is already taken. Also, I do not see even my land line number listed. I do...
  7. YOUR PHONE and a Samsung Cell

in Windows 10 Support
    YOUR PHONE and a Samsung Cell: Had this working last year on a different cell and number. YourPhone does not recognize the new cell. I am thinking that it is trying to link to the old one. The new cell has the APP installed and it says Your Phone And Pc Are Connected. What to do!!! Is there a way to give...
  8. Transfer from PC to Cell Phone

Transfer from PC to Cell Phone: I cannot figure out how to transfer individual documents, pictures, etc to my cell phone. Pc to cell. I found an easy way to do it using file explorer, highlight the document, click copy but my Lg Android is no longer listed in the drop-down menu. My phone is connected to...
  9. Cell phone USB connection issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cell phone USB connection issues: Hello everyone. As the title says, I'm having problems with USB connection issues between my Samsung Galaxy S4 cell phone and my Acer laptop. My phone is running Android 5 and my laptop Windows 10. When I connect my phone to my laptop, it often will connect and disconnect...
  10. ? mysterious cell phone in device manager ?

? mysterious cell phone in device manager ?: Hi, I'm a retired programmer but I'm a little behind on all this wireless stuff. My suburb is way out in the mountains and only about half the people own cell phones because reception is so awful. I don't own one myself. Anyway I was in Device Manager today and saw a...