Windows 10: Centralized Deployment for Outlook add-ins now available in preview

Discus and support Centralized Deployment for Outlook add-ins now available in preview in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Outlook add-ins enable customers to access their favorite apps right in email to get more done, faster. As we bring more add-ins in Outlook to help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Feb 20, 2018.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Centralized Deployment for Outlook add-ins now available in preview

Source: Centralized Deployment for Outlook add-ins will now be available in preview - Microsoft Tech Community

:)

Brink, Feb 20, 2018
  2. Anna Bol Win User

Cannot access my calendar in Outlook

Hi,

To resolve the issue with your Outlook calendar, we would
    suggest you to start Outlook in safe mode and check if it helps. To
    start Outlook in safe mode, follow the instructions below:

Press the
    Windows key+
    R.The run dialog box will
    appear, type in
    outlook.exe /safe
    and press
    Enter.

You will be asked which profile to use when logging in. If there is only one profile, then it will be selected by
    default. Click OK. If it works in Safe Mode, then it is likely to be a
    conflicting or a corrupt add-in. Disable all add-ins and then open Outlook to confirm. If it works, then enable add-in one by one until you get to the one which stops Outlook.

To disable add-ins, click
    File > Options
    > Add-ins > COM Add-ins > Manage > Go.

Uncheck all the items
    in
    Add-Ins available list,
    click
    OK
    and then try to test.

Let us know how it goes.

Anna Bol, Feb 20, 2018
  3. sbdeco Win User
    Problem sending SOME emails from Outlook 2010 after Windows 10 update

I've now found an answer to this in another section of Microsoft Community - disabling all the Add-Ins. I went into the 'File' tab within Outlook and clicked on 'Options'. From there I clicked on 'Add-Ins' in the left hand menu. In that window I selected
    'COM Add-Ins' in the 'Manage' drop down menu in the bottom left hand corner and clicked the 'Go' button. I then un-ticked all the boxes for the list of Add-Ins and clicked the 'OK' button. After closing and re-starting Outlook, all emails sent normally.

sbdeco, Feb 20, 2018
Thema:

Centralized Deployment for Outlook add-ins now available in preview

1. Centralized Deployment for Outlook add-ins now available in preview - Similar Threads - Centralized Deployment Outlook

2. Chrome add-ins

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Chrome add-ins: What are the pros and cons of Chrome addition in Windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/chrome-add-ins/85f2526f-f7fb-476c-afc0-8c8b3c54242c
  3. Chrome add-ins

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Chrome add-ins: What are the pros and cons of Chrome addition in Windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/chrome-add-ins/85f2526f-f7fb-476c-afc0-8c8b3c54242c
  4. Removed Outlook add-ins are reinstated

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Removed Outlook add-ins are reinstated: Hi Have searched for an answer to this problem here and on google but am drawing a blank. Have seen something suggesting that I login to OWA (which I have never used) but other than that no joy. I have a number of addins that I do not use and wish to removed. Zoom, iCloud,...
  5. Can not disable some Add-ins in Outlook 2019 on Win10 , 20H2.

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Can not disable some Add-ins in Outlook 2019 on Win10 , 20H2.: I can not disable ; 1.MSExchange Add-in ; 2.Outlook Social Connector 2016 ; 3. Skype Meeting Add-in for MS-Office Tried and tried for hours ! All kinds of possibillities , no succes , I dont need these Add-ins ( dont use them ) . When disabled in the option-tab , they are...
  6. Centralized Deployment for Outlook add-ins now available in Office 365

in Windows 10 News
    Centralized Deployment for Outlook add-ins now available in Office 365: Outlook add-ins bring you the business apps you already use, right in email so you can accomplish tasks faster. Earlier this year we began rolling out a preview of Centralized Deployment for Outlook add-ins, to enable administrators to quickly and easily deploy add-ins to...
  7. Outlook 365 Add-ins

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook 365 Add-ins: I use Outlook for my e-mail and it is set up to handle three e-mail addresses that I have. I notice that the Outlook add-ins are only available if I use my Microsoft e-mail address. *Sad Anyone know how to get them to work with non-Microsoft e-mail addresses? 107274
  8. Skype Translator Preview Now Available

in Windows 10 News
    Skype Translator Preview Now Available: For more than a decade, Skype has been breaking down geographical barriers to make every day audio and video communications possible. As we enter an era in which computing experiences need to be more personal, Skype has looked at ways to help communities create stronger...
  9. New Outlook partner add-ins & expanded rollout of Outlook.com preview

in Windows 10 News
    New Outlook partner add-ins & expanded rollout of Outlook.com preview: Earlier this year, we announced a preview of the new Outlook.com that lets you make the most of the moments that matter to you, featuring a refined inbox, new ways to collaborate, an upgraded calendar and support for partner add-ins. Today, we are pleased to announce new...
  10. Announcing Office 365 Centralized Deployment service

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Office 365 Centralized Deployment service: Office add-ins help Office users to personalize their work experience and streamline data access. Late last year, we announced the Centralized Deployment service in preview, which allows administrators to deploy Office web add-ins. Today, we are excited to announce general...