Windows 10: Certificate has expired or is about to?

Discus and support Certificate has expired or is about to? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Since that last windows10 update every 8 hours I receive this Event ID 64 Certificate for local system with Thumbprint 7c 5e 84 21 3e ac 8f 29 a7 5e... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Karizma, Sep 18, 2017.

1. Karizma Win User

Certificate has expired or is about to?

Since that last windows10 update every 8 hours I receive this Event ID 64

Certificate for local system with Thumbprint 7c 5e 84 21 3e ac 8f 29 a7 5e 4a a6 97 f8 74 ea 06 7f 06 7b is about to expire or already expired.

Can I just ignore this or should I be trying to resolve it somehow?

:)

Karizma, Sep 18, 2017
  2. petrib Win User

PLS help wiff my N70

menu | Tools | App.mgr | Options | Settings | Software installation | On

And if you get an error message about certificates, try setting the date back to 2006 for the duration of the installation (in case the application has been signed with a certificate which has expired).

petrib, Sep 18, 2017
  3. "Service sync.ovi.com has sent a certificate which is out of date"

I'm also getting the same error message about odc.nokia.com when I go to maps and then click on the "More" icon. That certificate also has not expired. Is there any way to stop the phone from validating certificates?

kj55552009, Sep 18, 2017
  4. spunk Win User

spunk, Sep 19, 2017
Thema:

1. Certificate has expired or is about to? - Similar Threads - Certificate has expired

2. Expired certificate

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Expired certificate: This keeps poping up."msedge.exe attempted to establish a connection relying on an expired certificate to extensionwebstorebase.edgesv.net."This is vey annoying, when are you going to renew the certificate ?...
  3. Expired certificate

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Expired certificate: This keeps poping up."msedge.exe attempted to establish a connection relying on an expired certificate to extensionwebstorebase.edgesv.net."This is vey annoying, when are you going to renew the certificate ?...
  4. Expired certificate

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Windows 11 expired certificates ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 expired certificates ?: Hi, I'm having an array of problems on my Windows 11 laptop for a while now, and I believe they are all tied to expired certificates, but I'm not a 100% sure.Here are the various issues I'm facing, in the somewhat chronological order I encountered them :The Steam friend's...
  6. Windows 11 expired certificates ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 expired certificates ?: Hi, I'm having an array of problems on my Windows 11 laptop for a while now, and I believe they are all tied to expired certificates, but I'm not a 100% sure.Here are the various issues I'm facing, in the somewhat chronological order I encountered them :The Steam friend's...
  7. "Certificate for local system with Thumbprint ...is about to expire or already expired."

in Windows 10 Customization
    "Certificate for local system with Thumbprint ...is about to expire or already expired.": I'm trying to understand this error... Event ID 64 Certificate for local system with Thumbprint ...is about to expire or already expired. I get it multiple times per day. This is my <1 year old Desktop computer running Windows 10 Home. OS Build 19041.684 I'd like to...
  8. Event 64 Error Message about expired thumbprint certificate

in Windows 10 Support
    Event 64 Error Message about expired thumbprint certificate: I just started getting the message attached below: [img] I read the older threads, but things seem to have changed. The Microsoft site https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/pre...ectedfrom=MSDN says it hasn't updated the directions & my console root doesn't have a "personal"...
  9. Microsoft Windows Certificate Expired?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Windows Certificate Expired?: I opened taskmgr.exe today and I saw that the verified publisher in UAC dialog is Unknown, not Microsoft Windows. (if it's Microsoft Windows it won't open an UAC like that!). I opened Task Manager properties and in the Digital Signatures, I saw that the Microsoft Windows...
  10. Certificate web page expire

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Certificate web page expire: I trying to used my desktop computer and there a few pages that says certificated expire and the address bar is red with an X how can i install those certificated windows 7 explorer 11 thank plz help...