Windows 10: CertificateServicesClient Event ID 64

Discus and support CertificateServicesClient Event ID 64 in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Since fall creators update have this in event viewer no other problems. Warning 20/10/2017 15:42:19 CertificateServicesClient-AutoEnrollment 64 None... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by mannyrd, Oct 19, 2017.

1. mannyrd Win User

CertificateServicesClient Event ID 64

Since fall creators update have this in event viewer no other problems.

Warning 20/10/2017 15:42:19 CertificateServicesClient-AutoEnrollment 64 None
    Certificate for local system with Thumbprint bc 12 3b b8 35 dc 72 9b 43 95 af 52 cc 5f 05 28 8d e3 28 af is about to expire or already expired.

please any ideas.

:)

mannyrd, Oct 19, 2017

2. Win10-certification problem

Certificate for local system with Thumbprint 54 58 b5 9e 86 da fc 61 dc bc 55 75 53 14 09 3d 6e 1f b1 d3 is about to expire or already expired.

Log name - Application

Event Id - 64 , Source -CertificateServicesClient-AutoEnrollment

Please help me solve the problem for ever.

kirtikant25253, Oct 19, 2017
  3. Event ID 64

Hi Charlie,

This issue might have been caused by a corrupted use account or a software conflict. For us to isolate the issue, we would like to ask these questions:

• What is the build number and version of your Windows?
    • Is the issue happens on normal password?
    • What is the make and model of your device?
    • Have you made any recent changes to your computer prior to the issue?

In the meantime, we suggest that you perform the following methods:

Method 1:
    Create a new user account

Name it as Test and check if the issue happens on the new user account. This method helps us to determine if the user account that's having issue is corrupted.

Method 2:
    Perform a clean boot

A clean boot is performed to start Windows by using a minimal set of drivers and startup programs. This helps eliminate software conflicts that occur when you install a program or an update or when you run a program in Windows.
    After performing a clean boot, go through the section How to determine what is causing the problem after you do a clean boot to identify which program or service is the culprit.

Note: Please go through the section Reset the computer to start normally after clean boot troubleshooting of
    the article to boot the computer in normal startup after fixing the issue.

Let us know how it goes.

Janeane Cru, Oct 19, 2017
  4. mannyrd Win User

- <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">
    - <System>
    <Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-CertificateServicesClient-AutoEnrollment" Guid="{F0DB7EF8-B6F3-4005-9937-FEB77B9E1B43}" EventSourceName="AutoEnrollment" />
    <EventID Qualifiers="32768">64</EventID>
    <Version>0</Version>
    <Level>3</Level>
    <Task>0</Task>
    <Opcode>0</Opcode>
    <Keywords>0x80000000000000</Keywords>
    <TimeCreated SystemTime="2017-10-21T09:42:38.165844500Z" />
    <EventRecordID>1038</EventRecordID>
    <Correlation />
    <Execution ProcessID="0" ThreadID="0" />
    <Channel>Application</Channel>
    <Computer>Barrym</Computer>
    <Security />
    </System>
    - <EventData>
    <Data Name="Context">local system</Data>
    <Data Name="ObjId">bc 12 3b b8 35 dc 72 9b 43 95 af 52 cc 5f 05 28 8d e3 28 af</Data>
    </EventData>
    </Event>

mannyrd, Oct 20, 2017
  5. Lottiemansion, Oct 20, 2017
  6. mannyrd Win User
    This is an old fix for windows server , thanks anyway.

mannyrd, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. CertificateServicesClient Event ID 64 - Similar Threads - CertificateServicesClient Event

2. CertificateServicesClient-CertEnroll Event ID: 86

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CertificateServicesClient-CertEnroll Event ID: 86: Hi. Lately I have been having a bigger problem with my PC stuttering, and at times just entirely go black.It happens mostly when I play games, often if I play games and watch film on second screen, but alos often when just watching a series with some web browsing.I have...
  3. CertificateServicesClient-CertEnroll Event ID: 86

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    CertificateServicesClient-CertEnroll Event ID: 86: Hi. Lately I have been having a bigger problem with my PC stuttering, and at times just entirely go black.It happens mostly when I play games, often if I play games and watch film on second screen, but alos often when just watching a series with some web browsing.I have...
  4. Event ID: 86 CertificateServicesClient-CertEnroll and distributedCOM error

Event ID: 86 CertificateServicesClient-CertEnroll and distributedCOM error: So I got this issue with mainly games like elden ring, sometimes at random my pc will semi shut down, by semi I mean anything wired will turn off, being my keyboard, displays, and my headset. But anything wireless like my mouse or controller stay on, and my PC itself stays on...
  5. Event ID: 86 CertificateServicesClient-CertEnroll and distributedCOM error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Event ID: 86 CertificateServicesClient-CertEnroll and distributedCOM error: So I got this issue with mainly games like elden ring, sometimes at random my pc will semi shut down, by semi I mean anything wired will turn off, being my keyboard, displays, and my headset. But anything wireless like my mouse or controller stay on, and my PC itself stays on...
  6. how to fix CertificateServicesClient-CertEnroll event ID 86

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to fix CertificateServicesClient-CertEnroll event ID 86: Usually when I shut down a heavy program like MW 2022, or when I'm just surfing the web, my pc will either freeze and stay frozen, blue screen and reboot and/or just restart out of the blue. CertificateServicesClient-CertEnroll Enent ID 86 SCEP Certificate enrollment...
  7. how to fix CertificateServicesClient-CertEnroll event ID 86

how to fix CertificateServicesClient-CertEnroll event ID 86: Usually when I shut down a heavy program like MW 2022, or when I'm just surfing the web, my pc will either freeze and stay frozen, blue screen and reboot and/or just restart out of the blue. CertificateServicesClient-CertEnroll Enent ID 86 SCEP Certificate enrollment...
  8. Event ID:86 AMD CertificateServicesClient-CertEnroll failure

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Event ID:86 AMD CertificateServicesClient-CertEnroll failure: Before I had a amd CPU R9 5900x and an NVIDIA GPU that I recently replaced with an RX 6900XT. Did a clean reinstall of win 11 with all the latest updates for BIOS, MB, CPU, GPU. Any time I play a game I crash and my pc becomes unresponsive and I have to switch power off the...
  9. Event ID:86 AMD CertificateServicesClient-CertEnroll failure

Event ID:86 AMD CertificateServicesClient-CertEnroll failure: Before I had a amd CPU R9 5900x and an NVIDIA GPU that I recently replaced with an RX 6900XT. Did a clean reinstall of win 11 with all the latest updates for BIOS, MB, CPU, GPU. Any time I play a game I crash and my pc becomes unresponsive and I have to switch power off the...
  10. CertificateServicesClient-AutoEnrollment Warning Event ID 64

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    CertificateServicesClient-AutoEnrollment Warning Event ID 64: Hi, this is a new Warning in my laptop, never seen it before with previous versions of Windows 10. During the first 3 days after upgrading to Fall Creators Update, I didn't get any. But yesterday, for the first time, an CertificateServicesClient-AutoEnrollment Warning Event...