Windows 10: CertificateServicesClient Event ID 64

Discus and support CertificateServicesClient Event ID 64 in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Since fall creators update have this in event viewer no other problems. Warning 20/10/2017 15:42:19 CertificateServicesClient-AutoEnrollment 64 None... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by mannyrd, Oct 19, 2017.

1. mannyrd Win User

CertificateServicesClient Event ID 64

Since fall creators update have this in event viewer no other problems.

Warning 20/10/2017 15:42:19 CertificateServicesClient-AutoEnrollment 64 None
    Certificate for local system with Thumbprint bc 12 3b b8 35 dc 72 9b 43 95 af 52 cc 5f 05 28 8d e3 28 af is about to expire or already expired.

please any ideas.

:)

mannyrd, Oct 19, 2017

2. Win10-certification problem

Certificate for local system with Thumbprint 54 58 b5 9e 86 da fc 61 dc bc 55 75 53 14 09 3d 6e 1f b1 d3 is about to expire or already expired.

Log name - Application

Event Id - 64 , Source -CertificateServicesClient-AutoEnrollment

Please help me solve the problem for ever.

kirtikant25253, Oct 19, 2017
  3. Event ID 64

Hi Charlie,

This issue might have been caused by a corrupted use account or a software conflict. For us to isolate the issue, we would like to ask these questions:

• What is the build number and version of your Windows?
    • Is the issue happens on normal password?
    • What is the make and model of your device?
    • Have you made any recent changes to your computer prior to the issue?

In the meantime, we suggest that you perform the following methods:

Method 1:
    Create a new user account

Name it as Test and check if the issue happens on the new user account. This method helps us to determine if the user account that's having issue is corrupted.

Method 2:
    Perform a clean boot

A clean boot is performed to start Windows by using a minimal set of drivers and startup programs. This helps eliminate software conflicts that occur when you install a program or an update or when you run a program in Windows.
    After performing a clean boot, go through the section How to determine what is causing the problem after you do a clean boot to identify which program or service is the culprit.

Note: Please go through the section Reset the computer to start normally after clean boot troubleshooting of
    the article to boot the computer in normal startup after fixing the issue.

Let us know how it goes.

Janeane Cru, Oct 19, 2017
  4. mannyrd Win User

- <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">
    - <System>
    <Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-CertificateServicesClient-AutoEnrollment" Guid="{F0DB7EF8-B6F3-4005-9937-FEB77B9E1B43}" EventSourceName="AutoEnrollment" />
    <EventID Qualifiers="32768">64</EventID>
    <Version>0</Version>
    <Level>3</Level>
    <Task>0</Task>
    <Opcode>0</Opcode>
    <Keywords>0x80000000000000</Keywords>
    <TimeCreated SystemTime="2017-10-21T09:42:38.165844500Z" />
    <EventRecordID>1038</EventRecordID>
    <Correlation />
    <Execution ProcessID="0" ThreadID="0" />
    <Channel>Application</Channel>
    <Computer>Barrym</Computer>
    <Security />
    </System>
    - <EventData>
    <Data Name="Context">local system</Data>
    <Data Name="ObjId">bc 12 3b b8 35 dc 72 9b 43 95 af 52 cc 5f 05 28 8d e3 28 af</Data>
    </EventData>
    </Event>

mannyrd, Oct 20, 2017
  5. Lottiemansion, Oct 20, 2017
  6. mannyrd Win User
    This is an old fix for windows server , thanks anyway.

mannyrd, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. CertificateServicesClient Event ID 64 - Similar Threads - CertificateServicesClient Event

2. Event id 17 Error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Event id 17 Error: Component: PCI Express Upstream Switch Port Error Source: Advanced Error Reporting (PCI Express) When it happen my PC crashes or makes a weird noise in one game I'm not entirely sure what is happening....
  3. I can't delete a event off the calender app. Help?

in Windows 10 Customization
    I can't delete a event off the calender app. Help?: So, how do I delete the event? I've seen many ways that claim to work, but they are just untruthful lies. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-delete-a-event-off-the-calender-app-help/1136fd2b-43cd-410f-bff4-2c2355a605c5
  4. I can't add an event to my calendar app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't add an event to my calendar app: I have tried changing the privacy settings but it didn't work Not from the add or the task bar The plus (+) icon is not doing any action when clicked...
  5. event 1001

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    event 1001: program, silkypix , crashes periodically with event id 1001 while moving the mouse around the screen. Can this be a problem with wireless mouse/keyboard? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/event-1001/4aff4a82-9cc3-41c3-ac43-6fdfe1d7813c
  6. Event 6008, Event Log.

Event 6008, Event Log.: Hi , I found my PC in the restart condition and when I checked the logs I found Event 6008. Message displayed " The previous system shutdown at 17:45:34 on 10/09/2019 was unexpected". Log Name: System Logged 10/09/2019 18:21:15. etc.. Please check attached image....
  7. Event Error 131-DeviceSetupManager-Metadata staging failed

Event Error 131-DeviceSetupManager-Metadata staging failed: I have recently been besieged with numerous 'Event Viewer Errors 131- Metadata staging failed.' These errors just appeared for the first time three days ago, and have logged over 100 same events since. Following an earlier thread, for this same complaint (...
  8. Upgrade on Microsoft solitaire collections events failure

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Upgrade on Microsoft solitaire collections events failure: I recently purchased a HP laptop. It has Windows-S. The Events portion on Microsoft Solitaire Collections state it needs to upgrade. I proceed to upgrade - go to the Microsoft store - which shows it is installed. The upgrade does not happen. Why? Is it the Windows-S?...
  9. Event ID 12 ProvXML category 'PowerSettings' failed with '0x800706D9'

in Windows 10 Support
    Event ID 12 ProvXML category 'PowerSettings' failed with '0x800706D9': Hello all, I have this error in the event viewer. - what does this mean? - is it a "real error" : should I be worried? - how to solve (if needed)? All is working well, as far as I can tell. Thank you! Kees Event ID 12 Provisioning Diagnostics ProvXML category...
  10. CertificateServicesClient-AutoEnrollment Warning Event ID 64

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    CertificateServicesClient-AutoEnrollment Warning Event ID 64: Hi, this is a new Warning in my laptop, never seen it before with previous versions of Windows 10. During the first 3 days after upgrading to Fall Creators Update, I didn't get any. But yesterday, for the first time, an CertificateServicesClient-AutoEnrollment Warning Event...