Windows 10: Certutil commad in CMD may have been typed wrongly

Discus and support Certutil commad in CMD may have been typed wrongly in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello guys! So because of some audit failures I have after the April update,I did some googling and find in this forum that I should run the command "... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Jigsaw99, Jun 30, 2018.

1. Jigsaw99 Win User

Certutil commad in CMD may have been typed wrongly

Hello guys! So because of some audit failures I have after the April update,I did some googling and find in this forum that I should run the command " Certutil -Store my" in command prompt to find out if there is anything unusual. I typed exactly that "Certutil- Store my"in CMD but it showed me a message that made me nervous.It didnt show the message that it was supposed to but rather:
    my "personal storage"
    Certutil command completed successfully
    The phrase inside the brackets was written in Greek so I maybe have not properly translated.Since then I'm feeling nervous that maybe I didn't run the command right and I maybe have damaged my PC. Did I do anything wrong?I don't see anything unusual in the behavior of the computer.Also,I had deleted the restore points so I can't restore.Thanks in advance!I also posted this in the thread I found this command but I feel it's appropriate to post it also as a new thread.

:)

Jigsaw99, Jun 30, 2018

2. Cortana search box - type request

Hi Richard,

To better assist you, please clarify the following:

• What steps have you taken so far?
    • did you receive and error message?

I would suggest you to run System File Checker. its a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restored corrupted files. Follow the steps below:

• Press Win + R on the keyboard
    • Type CMD the hit OK
    • Type: sfc/scannow at the Command Prompt.

Let us know how it goes.

Renaldo cru, Jun 30, 2018
  3. quasar923 Win User
    internet connection problem- help

it gieves me a list of commads. which do i do?

quasar923, Jun 30, 2018
  4. Certutil commad in CMD may have been typed wrongly

Windows and CMD- renaming a file in CMD

Steps I've done

Here what happens

• turn on PC

• start windows

• get blue screen ( message NTFS file)

• it reboots returns to diagnosing PC

• Diagnose and repair fails

• I move to advance options

• will not reset windows , I click on CMD

things I've tried
    commands:

reagentc /disable

reagentc /enable

*************************FAILED
    not recognized

Please advise

RandallBrock, Jun 30, 2018
Thema:

Certutil commad in CMD may have been typed wrongly

1. Certutil commad in CMD may have been typed wrongly - Similar Threads - Certutil commad CMD

2. Windows 10 upgrade - may have been interrupted but I now get the following errors when...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 upgrade - may have been interrupted but I now get the following errors when...: I was asked to update to a new version. I did this and left it running. It seemed to take ages, but now I cannot log in correctly. 1) It takes a long time to boot up 2) When it finally does the windows login screen shows no internet access. (I used to use wifi but have...
  3. Keyboard is typing the wrong letters

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard is typing the wrong letters: My Logitec K350 keyboard works fine when I plug it into my laptop. When I plug it into my desktop and search on Google, try to shop on Amazon, etc. it produces the wrong letter when I press on a few of them. s key types an i q key types a s e key types a m Same...
  4. I have been infected with Trojan

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I have been infected with Trojan: Hi, I’m running Windows 7 Basic on my Netbook laptop. The taskeng.exe window kept randomly appearing so I ran a few different virus scanners and Malwarebytes found this: Trojan.MalPack, C:\USERS\VINCE\APPDATA\ROAMING\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\VETHFFSS\ERDCJHUI.EXE and...
  5. Keyboard typing wrong keys

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard typing wrong keys: When i type the numbers 2 3 4 5 it shows up as 6 7 8 9, and when i type the numbers 6 7 8 9 it shows as 2 3 4 5. How to fix ??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/keyboard-typing-wrong-keys/0fdf1785-918a-4570-8181-686cf43c3830
  6. Ad Performance have not been updated since 21st May

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ad Performance have not been updated since 21st May: Does any other Windows developer facing the same issue ?[IMG] As you can see in the above image, there is no update after 21st May. Are you facing the same issue? What's the exact reason?...
  7. why have i been banned?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why have i been banned?: why have i been banned from messaging other players the man called me a **** **** and negro i am not sure if he has been banned also he accused me of being racist yet i was not may i please be unbanned i am 9 years old and this is my complaint. <The thread has been moved to...
  8. My fonts have been messed with

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My fonts have been messed with: Hi, I have a program (it was written in Visual Basic 6) that I've used for years , including the last 6 months or so on Window 10. Today I started it and lo and behold the fonts have been changed! This is a screen shot from my Windows 7 computer: [img] And this is...
  9. have been having this problem with 100% disk usage

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    have been having this problem with 100% disk usage: Ok, so i also have been having this problem with 100% disk usage and its been extremely aggravating as absolutely nothing fixes it.... I start up the computer and logon and immediately it shows 100% usage: [img] [img] After maybe 4-10 minutes or so it dies down:...
  10. Some file type show wrong icon.

in Windows 10 Support
    Some file type show wrong icon.: Hello, i'm using windows 10 insider now in build 10547, recently some file with specified extension showing the wrong icon, all the wrong icon is same as in the screenshoot: [img] All error files have icon same like this picture, but all file is can opened with right...