Windows 10: CES 2017: ASUS unveils ZenBook 3 and refreshed Kaby Lake ROG laptops

Discus and support CES 2017: ASUS unveils ZenBook 3 and refreshed Kaby Lake ROG laptops in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; The ASUS ZenBook 3 Deluxe (UX490) is an incredible new laptop that offers the premium construction andworld-class performance. The slim profile belies... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jan 4, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

CES 2017: ASUS unveils ZenBook 3 and refreshed Kaby Lake ROG laptops

Source: ASUS @CES 2017

:)

Brink, Jan 4, 2017

2. Voice Connection Error

No problem.

I custom built this PC

Here is a list of the hardware:

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero LGA1151 DDR4

NVIDIA GTX 1080

H115i Liquid Cooler

Windows 10

G.SKILL Tridentz 16GB RAM

I7 - 7700K Kaby Lake Quad Core

Also, I run this system off of wifi using a USB network adapter:

Linksys WUSB6300

JoshGreen1, Jan 4, 2017
  3. Microsoft HEVC extensions: WIndows 10 Explorer crashes if an iPhone X HEVC MOV file is listed in "quick access" recent files

Support is limited to specific hardware. What is the make and model of your computer?

Microsoft lists Intel 7th generation core processors and modern graphics processing units in the application’s description.

Processor families that are supported are the Kaby Lake, Kaby Lake Refresh and Coffee Lake, and GPUs like AMD’s RX 400, RX 500 and RX Vega 56/64, and Nividia’s GeForce GTX 1000 and GTX 950 and 960 series.

Andre Da Costa, Jan 4, 2017
Thema:

CES 2017: ASUS unveils ZenBook 3 and refreshed Kaby Lake ROG laptops

1. CES 2017: ASUS unveils ZenBook 3 and refreshed Kaby Lake ROG laptops - Similar Threads - CES 2017 ASUS

2. Intel 7th Gen Kaby Lake

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intel 7th Gen Kaby Lake: is any update regarding windows upgrade on specified processor? or will it be FOREVER unsupported. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/intel-7th-gen-kaby-lake/39b4c045-8767-436e-a9c6-8487650ea59c
  3. Intel 7th Gen Kaby Lake

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Intel 7th Gen Kaby Lake: is any update regarding windows upgrade on specified processor? or will it be FOREVER unsupported. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/intel-7th-gen-kaby-lake/39b4c045-8767-436e-a9c6-8487650ea59c
  4. CES 2021: ASUS ROG Flow X13 and ZenBook Pro Duo with ScreenPad Plus

in Windows 10 News
    CES 2021: ASUS ROG Flow X13 and ZenBook Pro Duo with ScreenPad Plus: At CES 2021, ASUS announced its latest lineup of laptops, displays and entertainment solutions at its “Be Ahead” virtual launch event. [media] Among the Windows 10 devices unveiled: The ROG Flow X13, the first 2-in-1 convertible ROG gaming laptop,...
  5. CES2019 ASUS unveils new ZenBooks, StudioBook, 3 additions to VivoBook

in Windows 10 News
    CES2019 ASUS unveils new ZenBooks, StudioBook, 3 additions to VivoBook: At CES 2019, ASUS unveiled two new ZenBooks, a StudioBook and three additions to the VivoBook family – as well as the latest from the Republic of Gamers and TUF lines. [ATTACH] The ZenBook S13 (UX392) is an ultrabook that combines powerful performance and portability in a...
  6. Windows 10 and Kaby Lake+

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 and Kaby Lake+: Skylake users given 18 months to upgrade to Windows 10 | Ars Technica Help me understand how this works? I have a 6700k with w7 and w10. How does Microsoft know which CPU one uses with Windows? Would, for example, a W7 computer with a 2600k get updates that mine would...
  7. Intel X299 HEDT Platform With Kaby Lake X CPUs To Be Unveiled on 12th

in Windows 10 News
    Intel X299 HEDT Platform With Kaby Lake X CPUs To Be Unveiled on 12th: Intel just went into full gear for the launch of their next-generation X299 platform. The new platform will be launched next month and it looks like Intel is going unveil the chips at a grand event on 12th June. It’s Intel, Not AMD, who will be showcasing Next-Gen HEDT...
  8. CES 2017: NVIDIA Unveils GeForce NOW For Mac and PC

in Windows 10 News
    CES 2017: NVIDIA Unveils GeForce NOW For Mac and PC: For several years NVIDIA has been building the world's best cloud gaming technology with the ability to stream at a crystal-clear 1080p 60FPS, with low latency. Today, we're announcing GeForce NOW for Mac and PC, a new cloud gaming service that transforms your Mac or PC into...
  9. Computex 2017: ASUS unveils new ROG Zephyrus for gaming

in Windows 10 News
    Computex 2017: ASUS unveils new ROG Zephyrus for gaming: Today at Computex, ASUS ROG unveiled its latest line-up of gaming gear, including the ROG Zephyrus powered by Windows 10. [img] The ROG Zephyrus delivers next-generation gaming experience for the enthusiast gamer. Built with Windows 10, these devices arrive equipped...
  10. Computex 2017: ASUS announces ZenBook and VivoBook laptops

in Windows 10 News
    Computex 2017: ASUS announces ZenBook and VivoBook laptops: Today at Computex, ASUS introduced a stunning line-up of thin and light ZenBook and VivoBook laptops powered by Windows 10 built to boost productivity and give you the best-ever computing experience. The new laptop line-up lights up some of the best of Windows 10 — including...