Windows 10: CES 2018: Acer unveils new Swift 7, Nitro 5 Gaming laptop and more

Discus and support CES 2018: Acer unveils new Swift 7, Nitro 5 Gaming laptop and more in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; This week at CES, Acer unveiled three new devices powered by Windows 10: the Swift 7 designed for mobility with an ultra-portable design, the Acer Spin... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jan 8, 2018.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

CES 2018: Acer unveils new Swift 7, Nitro 5 Gaming laptop and more

Source: CES 2018: Acer unveils new Swift 7, Nitro 5 Gaming laptop and more - Windows Experience Blog

:)

Brink, Jan 8, 2018
  2. ratul29 Win User

Acer Laptop Win10 Upgraded to v1703 OS version: Fn Key not working after upgrade

I am facing the same issue with my new Acer Nitro Spin 5. The Windows version is 1703.

ratul29, Jan 8, 2018
  3. Windows 10 Anniversary Update problems

Hello after i update my acer aspire v nitro

my laptop got no sound any more

rijkerswoerd, Jan 8, 2018
Thema:

CES 2018: Acer unveils new Swift 7, Nitro 5 Gaming laptop and more

1. CES 2018: Acer unveils new Swift 7, Nitro 5 Gaming laptop and more - Similar Threads - CES 2018 Acer

2. Acer nitro 5 crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Acer nitro 5 crashing: Hello, I have been using a acer nitro 5 for about a year and it has been good and very fast. But it has been crashing a lot. most are the screen just turning off and a few bluescreens. I need this laptop as it is what I do a lot of work on. Another thing that has been...
  3. Acer nitro 5 crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Acer nitro 5 crashing: Hello, I have been using a acer nitro 5 for about a year and it has been good and very fast. But it has been crashing a lot. most are the screen just turning off and a few bluescreens. I need this laptop as it is what I do a lot of work on. Another thing that has been...
  4. Acer nitro 5 crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. New Laptop. Acer Nitro 5. BSOD DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    New Laptop. Acer Nitro 5. BSOD DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE: I recently bought a new Acer laptop and it is up to date on both Windows, drivers, and Acer, updates. I seem to constantly get this BSOD, where the laptop starts up fine, but I noticed when I plugged my mouse in it would not connect. Initially, I thought this was strange so I...
  6. Acer nitro 5

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Acer nitro 5: my nitro sense is not openng... i hv tried uninstalling n then again installing.... i hv updated windows also... i hv also reinstalled windows.... nothing works.... nitrosense installed successfully...but while opening loads n thn dosen't open.... pls do not give fake...
  7. CES 2019: Acer debuts new compact Swift 7 and Predator Tritons

in Windows 10 News
    CES 2019: Acer debuts new compact Swift 7 and Predator Tritons: [ATTACH] At CES 2019, Acer introduces the thin and light Swift 7 (SF714-52T) with a new premium chassis. An honoree of a CES 2019 Innovation Award, its ultra-narrow bezels make it virtually borderless, giving the Swift 7 a 92 percent screen-to-body ratio. It’s feather-light...
  8. New Acer Swift 5 Notebook, gaming desktops and more with Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    New Acer Swift 5 Notebook, gaming desktops and more with Windows 10: Today, Acer announced a new notebook designed for people on-the-go, as well as several new gaming desktops and laptops powered by Windows 10 that arrive with simple, built-in Mixer streaming for low-latency, interactive moments for viewers and streamers to engage with other...
  9. CES 2018: Dell unveils the new XPS 13 powered by Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    CES 2018: Dell unveils the new XPS 13 powered by Windows 10: This week at CES, Dell announced the reimagined XPS 13: a smaller and lighter 13-inch laptop, now with 2x the performance over the original XPS 13. [img] Powered by Windows 10 and the latest Intel 8th Generation Quad Core processor, the XPS 13 delivers superior mobile...
  10. CES 2018: Lenovo unveils Always Connected Miix 630 detachable and more

in Windows 10 News
    CES 2018: Lenovo unveils Always Connected Miix 630 detachable and more: This week at CES, Lenovo™ announced the new Always Connected1 Miix 630 2-in-1 detachable and the ThinkPad X1 family, designed to provide uncompromised durability, seamless productivity, and a smarter PC experience. Let’s take a closer look at these devices: Meet the new...