Windows 10: CES 2018: iBUYPOWER, MSI and ORIGIN announce new Windows 10 gaming PCs

Discus and support CES 2018: iBUYPOWER, MSI and ORIGIN announce new Windows 10 gaming PCs in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; This week at CES, our partners iBUYPOWER, MSI and ORIGIN announced a range of new gaming PCs powered by Windows 10 so you can enjoy the best version of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jan 11, 2018.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

CES 2018: iBUYPOWER, MSI and ORIGIN announce new Windows 10 gaming PCs

Source: CES 2018: iBUYPOWER, MSI and ORIGIN announce new gaming PCs powered by Windows 10 - Windows Experience Blog

:)

Brink, Jan 11, 2018
  2. garym123 Win User

Microsoft Mobile Devices

In 2015 MS announced support for Windows 10 Mobile will end in January, 2018.

This is nothing new.

Windows 10 Mobile is still supported and receiving updates.

garym123, Jan 11, 2018
  3. xXTBTNXx Win User
    Low FPS on a Good PC

I just got a brand new IBUYPOWER TRACE930 from BestBuy last week and initially had a problem when I accidently merged 2 folders. That's been fixed since then but that's not the point. The point is, I get stuttering and lag in games for some reason. Shouldn't
    i be getting 120 fps+ instead of 30?

PC Specs:

GTX 1060 3GB

CORE I7 7700K

16GB DDR4 RAM

1TB HDD

120GB SSD

I'm new to PC gaming but I do know I shouldn't be getting very low frames.

[Moved from: Windows/ Gaming on Windows 10]

xXTBTNXx, Jan 11, 2018
Thema:

CES 2018: iBUYPOWER, MSI and ORIGIN announce new Windows 10 gaming PCs

1. CES 2018: iBUYPOWER, MSI and ORIGIN announce new Windows 10 gaming PCs - Similar Threads - CES 2018 iBUYPOWER

2. CES 2021: HP Announces New Elite, Envy, Folio PCs, and more

in Windows 10 News
    CES 2021: HP Announces New Elite, Envy, Folio PCs, and more: The PC has never been more essential, so this year at CES 2021, HP Inc. is launching computing innovations essential to how and where people experience work and life. HP today unveiled new devices and solutions designed to power hybrid work environments and growing personal...
  3. CES 2020: MSI Announces New Optix Curved Gaming Monitors

in Windows 10 News
    CES 2020: MSI Announces New Optix Curved Gaming Monitors: MSI, the world's leading manufacturer for true gaming hardware, is proudly expanding the hardware possibilities for gamers. The 1000R curvature panel was recently announced in Nov, and this month MSI followed suit by publishing the world's first 1000R Curved Gaming monitor –...
  4. CES 2020: MSI announces new laptops for gamers and creators

in Windows 10 News
    CES 2020: MSI announces new laptops for gamers and creators: [media] (Taipei, Taiwan) MSI, a world-leading laptop manufacturer, has won accolades at CES with 10 innovation awards, which has established its pioneering status in both the gaming and content creation fields. Foreseeing future trend, MSI continues to innovate new...
  5. MSI announces P65 Creator at IFA 2018

in Windows 10 News
    MSI announces P65 Creator at IFA 2018: vYdH5JcZc38 MSI announced at the IFA 2018 tradeshow in Germany its new notebook designed specifically for content creators and professionals. A powerful system sporting a stylish design and delivering high-end specs, the P65 Creator also features an attractive thin-bezel...
  6. Mobile World Congress 2018: Lenovo announces two new Windows 10 PCs

in Windows 10 News
    Mobile World Congress 2018: Lenovo announces two new Windows 10 PCs: This week at Mobile World Congress, Lenovo introduced their newest 2-in-1s: the new Yoga 730 (in 13-inch and 15-inch models) and the new 14-inch Flex 14. These new devices will start to become available at select retailers this April and range in price from $599-$899.6...
  7. CES 2017: MSI launches VR-ready gaming PCs

in Windows 10 News
    CES 2017: MSI launches VR-ready gaming PCs: Ahead of CES, MSI launched a brand-new lineup of gaming devices powered by Windows 10, the latest Intel 7th generation CPUs and NVIDIA GeForce GTX 10 GPUs. Brand-new VR-ready gaming laptops, gaming motherboards, ultimate gaming graphics cards equipped with TWIN FROZR VI,...
  8. CES 2018: ASUS new laptops, all-in-one PCs powered by Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    CES 2018: ASUS new laptops, all-in-one PCs powered by Windows 10: Today at CES, ASUS announced exciting new laptops and all-in-one PCs powered by Windows 10, and showed their Always Connected PC announced last month: the ASUS NovaGo, designed to deliver impeccable connectivity to keep you in touch around the home, at the office and...
  9. CES 2018 - New Intel Powered Always Connected PCs

in Windows 10 News
    CES 2018 - New Intel Powered Always Connected PCs: In an increasingly connected mobile world, there is an expectation that our PCs should be always-connected and always-on. This week at 2018 CES, our partners have announced a number of exciting new Intel® Core™ processor- and Intel® XMMTM modem-powered always-connected PCs:...
  10. CES 2017: Acer announces new PCs for gaming, immersive 4K and VR

in Windows 10 News
    CES 2017: Acer announces new PCs for gaming, immersive 4K and VR: Ahead of CES 2017, Acer announced an impressive new lineup of Windows 10 PCs focused on performance and entertainment. These new devices feature stunning 4K screens, optional Tobii eye tracking for a more immersive gaming experience and facial recognition cameras that unlock...