Windows 10: CGK Reality Redirect

Discus and support CGK Reality Redirect in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello, I've noticed that I'm randomly being redirected to a website called CGK Reality while using Chrome. It's definitely a fraudulent malware of... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by DavidCooper4, Jul 11, 2018.

1. CGK Reality Redirect

Hello,

I've noticed that I'm randomly being redirected to a website called CGK Reality while using Chrome. It's definitely a fraudulent malware of some kind. Also, while searching for advice, all searches only show websites that insist on downloading of Spyhunter 5 to remove this infection.

I used MalwareBytes to check and it shows no viral infection, but the problem persists. Can anyone provide assistance?

Many thanks in advance.

:)

DavidCooper4, Jul 11, 2018

2. What is "Mixed Reality Portal" ? Can I remove it?

Hi,

For us to provide the best solution to your concern, we need additional information. Kindly answer the following questions below:

• Are trying to uninstall the Mixed Reality Portal?
    • What steps have you done so far?
    If you're trying to uninstall the Mixed Reality Portal, let's try uninstalling it thru the Settings app. Follow the steps below:

• Open Settings.
    • Click Mixed reality.
    • Select Uninstall on the left pane.
    • Click Uninstall.
    We'll keep an eye out for your response.

Martin Bar, Jul 11, 2018
  3. Mixed Reality Portal won't install

Since the steps provided did not help. We suggest checking the Mixed Reality Community and see if there's a similar concern,
    or you can post the issue on the forum so that mixed reality developers can take a look at your concern.

Regards.

Radney Dri, Jul 11, 2018
  4. CGK Reality Redirect

lenovo Mixed reality controllers

Hello Bill,

To better assist you with your concern, I'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?
    • Are you getting any specific error messages when setting up the Mixed Reality Controllers?
    • What is the make and model of your computer?

Upon researching, it was stated in this article that KB4284848 "Addresses a performance issue with Windows Mixed Reality on some laptops with hybrid graphics adapters, such as Surface Book 2".
    If you're using a laptop that supports hybrid graphics adapters, then its advisable to install the said KB update.

In addition, here are some articles that may help you troubleshoot your Mixed Reality Controllers:

Looking forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Jul 11, 2018
Thema:

CGK Reality Redirect

1. CGK Reality Redirect - Similar Threads - CGK Reality Redirect

2. Redirect

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Redirect: Hello, My SSD is running out of storage and so I want to move my videos folder from my SSD to my Hard Drive. When I go to Video Properties and try to change the location to a folder on my HDD, it says: This folder can't be moved here. Cannot redirect a parent into a child....
  3. Redirecting

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Redirecting: Hello I have an issue with lately all of my links i usually click they are redirecting me to other sites and opening up multiple tabs at a time. This as well has been spamming my inbox. I have all firewall setup on strict and smart screen is on. Not sure why this keeps...
  4. www.msftconnecttest.com/redirect

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    www.msftconnecttest.com/redirect: I have recently been having an issue that causes my internet to not work. When I connect the the router, I am redirected to the pagehttp://www.msftconnecttest.com/redirect which I think is a virus website, and it does not allow me to connect to my internet. I reset my...
  5. Redirect

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Redirect: Hello Please how to get rid of browsers Redirects ? It is troubling me during watching videos ,,, Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/redirect/003558f8-7139-46e5-b65b-2afd1bf20c21"
  6. virtual reality

virtual reality: Can I use my PS4 vr headset on my hp pavillion? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/virtual-reality/b2d206b5-61a6-4584-b295-4928bf584bbd
  7. Mixed Reality

Mixed Reality: Can you tell me where to find short 360 videos to download and watch them on my Lenovo laptop without the internet? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/mixed-reality/8bca6bdc-d5fe-4593-a782-0e1ba7d1bee7
  8. Mixed Reality

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mixed Reality: How do I uninstal 'mixed reality' and any associated apps from my PC? I didn't ask for it, and don't want it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_entertainment/mixed-reality/934ba3dd-999b-485c-a0a7-abb531ca80da
  9. redirect to msftconnecttest.com/redirect in startup

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    redirect to msftconnecttest.com/redirect in startup: Hi. Every time I restart my system or turn on from a shut down, this website "MSN France: Hotmail, Outlook, actualités, météo, divertissement" opens automatically in microsoft edge and obviously it dont go anywhere just saying chek your firewall and network Diagnostics. I...
  10. Augmented reality Vs Vertual reality

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Augmented reality Vs Vertual reality: Augmented reality Vs Vertual reality....What`s the difference. AR vs. VR: What Comparisons 71163