Windows 10: Change Boot graphic on machine without UEFI

Discus and support Change Boot graphic on machine without UEFI in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have a Toshiba L755-S5368 Laptop that has no secure boot anywhere in the bios. My Laptop is about 4 years old , I am trying to change the boot... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RBCC, Nov 11, 2015.

1. RBCC Win User

Change Boot graphic on machine without UEFI

I have a Toshiba L755-S5368 Laptop that has no secure boot anywhere in the bios. My Laptop is about 4 years old , I am trying to change the boot graphic in my machine. Can I do this ? If so, How? John

:)

2. slance310 Win User

Windows Boot Error (PLEASE HELP)

Hi,

Make sure your BIOS is set to use the graphics card, not the onboard graphics...

If you have both anyway...

Also make sure your machine is booting the USB properly... For instance...

If your machine is UEFI BIOS capable, you may need to select the USB Boot Option for a "USB" or "UEFI USB"...

If you are using UEFI BIOS, your boot info will be on a "EFI" partition, not C:\...

slance310, Nov 11, 2015
  3. slance310 Win User
    Unmountable Boot Volume Windows 10

Hi,

Something is not right with that... You shouldn't be getting a Unmountable Boot Volume when booting from a flash drive or DVD...

If your machine is UEFI BIOS it may not boot from a DVD anyway, without changing some other BIOS settings... Like switching to LEGACY for instance...

You may also need to select UEFI USB to boot from a flash drive...

slance310, Nov 11, 2015
Thema:

Change Boot graphic on machine without UEFI

1. Change Boot graphic on machine without UEFI - Similar Threads - Change Boot graphic

2. Machine driver slow in UEFI

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Machine driver slow in UEFI: I have a mouse like this, and it acting really slow. Sometimes the t.exe appears at close down. That's something else, but I don't think that is in use at startup.https://www.logitech.com/nl-be/products/mice/mx-master-3s.910-006559.htmlWhen the login screen appears the...
  3. Machine driver slow in UEFI

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Machine driver slow in UEFI: I have a mouse like this, and it acting really slow. Sometimes the t.exe appears at close down. That's something else, but I don't think that is in use at startup.https://www.logitech.com/nl-be/products/mice/mx-master-3s.910-006559.htmlWhen the login screen appears the...
  4. Change boot logo In UEFI. help Pls.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Change boot logo In UEFI. help Pls.: I want to change my boot logo of windows 11 in UEFI. I found a tool - HackBGRT. Should I use it? If not, are there any other processes? I also found switching to bios. Should I do it? Pls answer....
  5. How to change the windows 10 boot logo for UEFI without the HackBGRT

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to change the windows 10 boot logo for UEFI without the HackBGRT: Hi,I want to change the windows 10 boot logo for UEFI laptop without the use of HackBGRT to ensure that no malware enters my pc and i can also personalize it. Kindly help me with that....
  6. Booting problem after changing to uefi

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Booting problem after changing to uefi: After converting mbr to gpt using third party app and changing it to uefi from bios, the system is showing "reboot and select proper boot device or insert boot media in selected boot device and press a key" then i change uefi and kept as default, then also it is not working...
  7. UEFI Boot

UEFI Boot: Following a Windows 10 updateto version 2004 on 18thAugust 2020, my PC goes into a boot loop, I can get out of it by pressing F12 and selecting Windows Boot Manager rather than the default UEFI partition 1 on a Kingston SSD. The PC then boots and runs normally. I would like...
  8. Change Windows 10 boot order without UEFI/BIOS

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Change Windows 10 boot order without UEFI/BIOS: I am running a Macbook pro with dual boot. I never use my OS X side, and so I set my computer to boot into Windows at startup and all is well. Or was well, until today, I got a new SSD for Christmas and migrated the data from my old drive to the new one. I then extended the...
  9. UEFI BOOT

UEFI BOOT: Hi Smart People Dell Inspiron i5-3x Win10 I recently installed Crucial MS500 500MB SSD replacing a HDD after cloning (Acronis software that is provided by Crucial) and it's experiencing Boot issues. When booting normally it brings me to a screen asking me to select my...
  10. VeryCrypt on machine that is UEFI boot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    VeryCrypt on machine that is UEFI boot: Hi Have just bought a new laptop which has both UEFI bootloader and Legacy BIOS. Up until now I have always encrypted the whole system drive with Truecrypt but I understand that TC does not support UEFI boot. Having looked at the other options, primarily bitlocker...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. change graphic processor in without uefi