Windows 10: Change Boot Loader location to C drive?

Discus and support Change Boot Loader location to C drive? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Is it possible to fix so my Boot Manager is on the same drive as the OS? I remember having this problem before, and the solution was to basically... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by zerowalker, Jul 3, 2018.

1. Change Boot Loader location to C drive?

Is it possible to fix so my Boot Manager is on the same drive as the OS?
    I remember having this problem before, and the solution was to basically install Windows with all other Disks disconnected.
    Which seems weird, i mean why would it even want to install the loader on another drive:S

Change Boot Loader location to C drive? 2018-07-03_20-18-40gmshv.png

EDIT: Boot Manager, not Loader;P

:)

zerowalker, Jul 3, 2018
  2. MilkyWay Win User

issues with Boot Loader

esaay bcd has a repair boot loader and other boot loader options, its saved me back when i removed my second hard drive

MilkyWay, Jul 3, 2018
  3. KTR
    ktr Win User
    How do I remove the Linux Boot Loader?

You don't actually uninstall a boot loader but replace it with another.

You cannot get Ubuntu to start on a Windows' boot loader, it needs to be GRUB (or an open source equivalent).

Any ways, to get the Windows' boot loader back up, you need to insert your WIN7 installer disk and select the repair option>startup repair. I am assuming the WIN7 will use a similar setup menu as VISTA.

Follow the guide here for step by step intructions: http://neosmart.net/wiki/display/EBCD/Recovering+the+Vista+Bootloader+from+the+DVD

After that, just format the partition/disk that ubuntu is on...

4. Lucky443 Win User

Change Boot Loader location to C drive?

how to change the entry point for secondary boot loader?

Hi All,
    i don't know i can post this here or not
    I have a KMC board with mips VR4131 processor. The target board already having cmon boot loader on flash. Now I need to put my yamon boot loader which I modified according to the requirement on the flash(mean while i need to protect my previous boot profram so i can't overwrite that). As we know MIPS have fixed starting address 0xbfc00000, how to change this address to other address so that after power on it can enter to the new address (boot loader).
    If any one has some idea, please help me
    Thanks in advance.

Regards,
    Lucky

Lucky443, Jul 3, 2018
Thema:

Change Boot Loader location to C drive?

1. Change Boot Loader location to C drive? - Similar Threads - Change Boot Loader

2. Boot Loader not Found on Boot Drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Boot Loader not Found on Boot Drive: My M.2 NVMe Win10 boot disk is no longer recognized as a boot disk. In the motherboard ASUS ROG Strix B650E BIOS the drive is correctly recognized mfgr and size. But the BIOS does not see a Boot Loader on it Under Boot Priority I expect to see Windows Boot Manager and is is...
  3. Boot Loader not Found on Boot Drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Boot Loader not Found on Boot Drive: My M.2 NVMe Win10 boot disk is no longer recognized as a boot disk. In the motherboard ASUS ROG Strix B650E BIOS the drive is correctly recognized mfgr and size. But the BIOS does not see a Boot Loader on it Under Boot Priority I expect to see Windows Boot Manager and is is...
  4. Boot Loader not Found on Boot Drive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Location not available C drive.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Location not available C drive.: I dont know if anyone is there but am in an emergency. Yesterday my Laptop shut down on it own and when it restarted, it had changed and gone back to its original settings. I was working on a project but was able to recover the files which seemed to be on another User...
  6. Location not available C drive.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Location not available C drive.: I dont know if anyone is there but am in an emergency. Yesterday my Laptop shut down on it own and when it restarted, it had changed and gone back to its original settings. I was working on a project but was able to recover the files which seemed to be on another User...
  7. Location not available C drive.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. Cannot change location of Documents from C drive to D drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot change location of Documents from C drive to D drive: I want to change the location of "Documents" under "This PC" from the standard 'C:\Users\Guy\Documents' to 'D:\Documents'. The main reason being that the disk capacity of my C drive is quite small. I tried changing the location in properties for 'C:\Users\Guy\Documents' to...
  9. CTF Loader using my location?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    CTF Loader using my location?: Hi all,Last night I did the newest windows feature update, March 2021 and along with it came some other updates for my computer, all done through the control panel.Today I was just browsing youtube when I noticed a little icon in my taskbar saying my location was being used....
  10. Boot Loader

in Windows 10 Support
    Boot Loader: I have a HP Z220 workstation (got it off of Amazon), and I'm so interested in booting off of a M.2 SSD. I found a paper on this called Clover-EFI bootloader method, and it sounds like it works. Here's my problem, I do know a little bit about programming, but not familiar with...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. esaay bcd

2. is windows bootloader location same as C: drive?

3. change drive of windows boot loader

4. how to change windows 10 boot loader to c drive,
  5. change location of boot manager,
  6. windows 10 change bootloader location,
  7. windows 10 bootloader location,
  8. boot drive location,
  9. change boot drive location,
  10. change bootloader drive,
  11. change windows boot to c:,
  12. change windows bootloader drive,
  13. STM32F429AI how to change the bootloader location,
  14. windows boot loader location,