Windows 10: Change color of icons on start menu?

Discus and support Change color of icons on start menu? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I tried looking around and I'm not seeing a option, since the update some icons randomly changed color on their own but I don't see how to do it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Karizma, Nov 12, 2015.

1. Karizma Win User

Change color of icons on start menu?

I tried looking around and I'm not seeing a option, since the update some icons randomly changed color on their own but I don't see how to do it myself.

:)

Karizma, Nov 12, 2015

2. Change the Color of Individual Live Tiles Windows 10

This appears to be an option seriously overlooked my Microsoft. The Start Screen tiles can look like a dog's breakfast; Icon's on tiles too small; background same color as icon; captions disapear, too long, wrong text color. Unfortunately there still is
    no remedy from Microsoft, there icons are presently color fixed, but this freeware tool will help most users with legibility issues see:

change color tiles

custard#sauce, Nov 12, 2015
  3. change theme color

in window phone 8.1, when i change the accent color in setting, the color of icon on start menu not change any more, is this a fault or normal for 8.1? thanks!

richinguyen, Nov 12, 2015
Thema:

Change color of icons on start menu?

1. Change color of icons on start menu? - Similar Threads - Change color icons

2. HOW TO CHANGE THE COLOR OF ICONS IN CONTEXT MENU?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HOW TO CHANGE THE COLOR OF ICONS IN CONTEXT MENU?: Recently I upgraded my OS to 11 from 10. Is there any way to change the blue color of the icons as shown in the image into any other color as per my choice?? I tried changing the accent color but no luck :Pls help me asap!! Thanks in advance...
  3. HOW TO CHANGE THE COLOR OF ICONS IN CONTEXT MENU?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HOW TO CHANGE THE COLOR OF ICONS IN CONTEXT MENU?: Recently I upgraded my OS to 11 from 10. Is there any way to change the blue color of the icons as shown in the image into any other color as per my choice?? I tried changing the accent color but no luck :Pls help me asap!! Thanks in advance...
  4. Start menu icons changed.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Start menu icons changed.: I recently had a pc reset after that the system apps icon has changed as shown in the attached image image 1 , It looks black and white before it was colorfulImage 2, how do I restore them?? But I don't have any issues regarding using these apps....
  5. Why are the icons of the start menu not colored??

Why are the icons of the start menu not colored??: Why are the icons of the start menu not colored??Even after selecting this ?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-are-the-icons-of-the-start-menu-not-colored/e55262cd-239c-4623-935f-cdbc503e4bb3
  6. Changing the transparency color in start menu?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Changing the transparency color in start menu?: [ATTACH] In past Windows 10 versions the color of the transparent part changed with the color scheme (like this), but now no matter what color I pick it's this washed-out lifeless gray in dark mode or same but lighter in light mode even after reboot:...
  7. Changing the transparency color of the start menu?

Changing the transparency color of the start menu?: In past Windows 10 versions the color of the transparent part changed with the color scheme like this https://www.groovypost.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/after-regedit.png , but now no matter what color I pick it's this washed-out lifeless gray in dark mode or same but...
  8. Changing the transparency color in start menu?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Changing the transparency color in start menu?: [ATTACH] In past Windows 10 versions the color of the transparent part changed with the color scheme (like this), but now no matter what color I pick it's this washed-out lifeless gray in dark mode or same but lighter in light mode even after reboot:...
  9. Changing Start Menu Icons?

Changing Start Menu Icons?: How can I go about changing the look of this ugly Dead Space 3 icon to look as nice as the others? Is this even possible? [img] 70793
  10. Does Anyway To Change Start Menu Single Folder Icon Color?

Does Anyway To Change Start Menu Single Folder Icon Color?: Hello everyone. I wanna change single folder color on the start menu. Not all of them. For example check this screenshot i made it. Thanks. [img] 17079