Windows 10: change default font in Window 10 Mail App

Discus and support change default font in Window 10 Mail App in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Can anyone explain how to change the default font in Windows 10 Mail app? The drop down menu allows for a font change in a single email. Unfortunately,... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by TedSark, Dec 16, 2015.

1. TedSark Win User

change default font in Window 10 Mail App

Can anyone explain how to change the default font in Windows 10 Mail app? The drop down menu allows for a font change in a single email. Unfortunately, there doesn't seem to be a way to change the default.

:)

TedSark, Dec 16, 2015

2. Windows 10 Mail App

Dear Sirs

Windows 10 Mail App

Is there any way I can change the default font style and font size of the emails I am sending from Windows 10 Mail App. At the moment it defaults to Calbri 11 but all the other font styles and sizes are available in the menu at the top of the message.

David Stevenson

David Alan Stevenson, Dec 16, 2015
  3. Mail app for Phone and default font

Is there a way to set the default font style and size for the mail app for Windows 10 mobile? If not, can we set the default font for WORD app in Windows 10 mobile as it seems to sync with the mail app?

Hemant Saigal, Dec 16, 2015
Thema:

change default font in Window 10 Mail App

1. change default font in Window 10 Mail App - Similar Threads - change default font

2. UNABLE TO SET DEFAULT FONT IN WINDOWS 10 MAIL APP

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    UNABLE TO SET DEFAULT FONT IN WINDOWS 10 MAIL APP: Greetings,Before I state what my problem is let me first state what it isn't: I do NOT need directions/instructions on how to change the default font in the Windows 10 Mail App. I already know the procedure. I repeat - I already know how to go about making this change.Now...
  3. Default Message Font in Windows 10 Mail app

in Windows 10 Customization
    Default Message Font in Windows 10 Mail app: Because of my small screen (10.2") I set the default font for the mail app (using Window 10 Home v. 1903, completely up-to-date as of July 30) at 12-point. However, when I start to prepare a new mail message, it always goes back to 11-point, EVEN THOUGH THE DEFAULT FONT...
  4. Change Windows 10 Mail app default font size

Change Windows 10 Mail app default font size: Why ( Windows 10 Mail App) is the default mail font Calibri 10 and not 12? Every other MS product uses Calibri 10 and my emails look very small and hard to read The alternative is to change each email to Calibri 12, or larger but that is so time consuming and very...
  5. Can't change default font and size in Microsoft 10 mail app

Can't change default font and size in Microsoft 10 mail app: I can't find a way to change the default font and size in Microsoft 10 mail app. I know how to change the font type and size after I open a new mail. I'd like to change the default font type and size once for all my future emails. That too hard for the coders to...
  6. How to change the default font in the Windows 10 Mail app

How to change the default font in the Windows 10 Mail app: Good afternoon. Since upgrading my work PC I have been unable to change the default font setting when using the built in Mail app, I am stuck using calibri at font size 11 which does not match any of my pre-prepared notes. It's a minor inconvenience to have to change the...
  7. Change Default Font for Mail app in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Change Default Font for Mail app in Windows 10: How to: Change Default Font for Mail app in Windows 10 How to Change Default Font for Mail app in Windows 10 The Mail and Calendar apps help you stay up to date on your email, manage your schedule and stay in touch with people you care about the most. Designed for both...
  8. Change default font size in Mail

in Browsers and Email
    Change default font size in Mail: May have been asked before..but any solution? Thanks 94510
  9. Change default font size in Mail app

in Browsers and Email
    Change default font size in Mail app: I've looked and looked and cannot find a way to change default font and size in the mail app. Is there a way or registry hack or what??? 41961
  10. Anyone know how to change default font in 'Mail' app?

in Browsers and Email
    Anyone know how to change default font in 'Mail' app?: It appears that the Mail app wants to show all messages in nasty 'Times New Roman' or similar. Does anyone know how to change default font that the Mail app uses? I can't find anything in the settings at all. Edit: I should make it clear that I am talking about the font...