Windows 10: Change default font size in Mail

Discus and support Change default font size in Mail in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; May have been asked before..but any solution? Thanks 94510 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by pjcactus, Sep 28, 2017.

1. pjcactus Win User

Change default font size in Mail

May have been asked before..but any solution?
    Thanks

:)

pjcactus, Sep 28, 2017
  2. R-A-C Win User

Is it possible to change the default font and size in Mail 10.

Original Title: Default Fonts

Is it possible to change the default font and size in Mail 10...thanks

R-A-C, Sep 28, 2017
  3. Shenan Stanley, Sep 28, 2017
  4. Change default font size in Mail

Caledon Ken, Sep 29, 2017
  5. Helmut Win User
    The Mail App use the same size of font found elsewhere in many parts of Windows 10 and applications. People usually adjust the Scale in Windows 10.
    Settings > System > Display Scale and layout.

Within the Mail App itself 3 dots > Zoom say 150%. That's for the Mail, not the interface.

As far as I know you can't alter the interface default font from the standard Windows 10 one.

Text display in general can be improved by going through Cleartype tuning.
    They seem to have buried that setting and you have to search for it.

Helmut, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Change default font size in Mail

1. Change default font size in Mail - Similar Threads - Change default font

2. Change default font size in MS Paint?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Change default font size in MS Paint?: How can I change the default font size which is 11 pt of MS Paint? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-default-font-size-in-ms-paint/16203e1e-dd73-4723-90fe-875a3d61869e
  3. Change default font size in MS Paint?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Change default font size in MS Paint?: How can I change the default font size which is 11 pt of MS Paint? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-default-font-size-in-ms-paint/16203e1e-dd73-4723-90fe-875a3d61869e
  4. Change Windows 10 Mail app default font size

Change Windows 10 Mail app default font size: Why ( Windows 10 Mail App) is the default mail font Calibri 10 and not 12? Every other MS product uses Calibri 10 and my emails look very small and hard to read The alternative is to change each email to Calibri 12, or larger but that is so time consuming and very...
  5. Default Font Size in Mail

in Windows 10 Customization
    Default Font Size in Mail: This post was listed in 2017 "The default font size is way too small - 11! That is outrageous. I can't find any way to change it." Has there been any updates in getting this fixed? I hate that I have to go into each email and remember to change the size and font from...
  6. Can't change default font and size in Microsoft 10 mail app

Can't change default font and size in Microsoft 10 mail app: I can't find a way to change the default font and size in Microsoft 10 mail app. I know how to change the font type and size after I open a new mail. I'd like to change the default font type and size once for all my future emails. That too hard for the coders to...
  7. Change default font size in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Change default font size in Windows 10: How do I change the font size in Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/change-default-font-size-in-windows-10/e644cabf-1c1a-40b4-8c7a-dadc6abe5595
  8. Win 10 Mail..How to change Default font and size?.....and more

in Browsers and Email
    Win 10 Mail..How to change Default font and size?.....and more: I can easily change the size and font but can't find how to set it as the new Default setting. Can it be done? Using Mail for Win 10 for first time, as that is what appeared for my Outlook email account. I found today that when using either CC or BCC a 'Return' occurs...
  9. Change default font size in Mail app

in Browsers and Email
    Change default font size in Mail app: I've looked and looked and cannot find a way to change default font and size in the mail app. Is there a way or registry hack or what??? 41961
  10. Changing the default Font Size in my Email

in Browsers and Email
    Changing the default Font Size in my Email: Hi While I used to send emails from Yahoo, it doesn't seem to work with Windows 10, as I have to type Soooo Slowly or Win 10 can't keep up. Anything more than one digit (letter) every two Seconds and it just hangs. So now I've started using the email that comes with...