Windows 10: Change email.

Discus and support Change email. in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Just to let the forum know, I am changing my email back to gmail. Outlook.com has given me nothing but problems. I do not receive email replies from... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Hewjr100, Oct 27, 2016.

1. Hewjr100 Win User

Change email.

Just to let the forum know, I am changing my email back to gmail. Outlook.com has given me nothing but problems. I do not receive email replies from some forums, and in others replies go to junk/spam folder, even after I add them to safe sender’s list.

BTW is it possible to delete/cancel outlook.com email without it affecting my ms account, which is the same as my email address?

Henry

:)

Hewjr100, Oct 27, 2016

2. Delete Outlook email address and add new admistrator email

I purchased a new computer for a family member and set it up with a new email that I created however I am unable to log in or change the password because of insufficient information (alternative phone numbers and contact info are for the person I am giving
    the gift to). Copious email support from Microsoft and still no avail so I am forced to create a new email address. My question is how to replace the email (administrator) on the laptop if I cannot get into the account to verify?

Delete and Change Admistrator Email, Oct 27, 2016
  3. Windows 10 freezes when trying to backup a system image or when doing a chkdsk.

I have a c drive which is an ssd and a d drive which is a hdd.

The ssd back up works fine. A backup or chkdsk of the hdd freezes. What can I do to fix the problem?

Talita's Email, Oct 27, 2016
  4. Kari Win User

Change email.

If you completely delete your Microsoft account, it's gone and can't be used even to sign in to Windows.

If you are sure about this and really want to delete your current Microsoft account's outlook.com email address, yet would prefer to continue signing in to Windows with a Microsoft account, you should do this:

1.) Switch to a local account (tutorial)

2.) Switch back to Microsoft account (tutorial), this time entering your Gmail address as existing email:

Change email. [​IMG]

3.) Your Windows user account remains intact, all your files and apps will still be there. Only difference is that your new Microsoft account is using your Gmail address and if you want to you can now delete the original Microsoft account's outlook.com email address..

Thema:

Change email.

1. Change email. - Similar Threads - Change email

2. Changing Email account linked to Microsoft Edge

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Changing Email account linked to Microsoft Edge: Hi, I loaned my laptop to a friend and, while she had it, she somehow managed to establish her email address as the email address displayed in Microsoft Edge. So every time I open Microsoft Edge my friend's name is identified in the top right hand corner as being the linked...
  3. I want to change my email associated with my laptop, but when I try to add an alias it says...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I want to change my email associated with my laptop, but when I try to add an alias it says...: [ATTACH]Hello, I originally used a G-mail account to sign in to my laptop when it was new. I found out later that it has used my e-mail to create the User file account name, and I can't change the name on that account. The first part of the email I used was...
  4. Change the Administrator Email

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Change the Administrator Email: Hi I would like to change the email user to my administrator account. How to change? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-the-administrator-email/9182851e-1110-4569-a3ff-42c2aaf8c4ce"
  5. Change Administrator Email

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Change Administrator Email: I recently closed my email account due to excessive spam. How can I change my Administrator Email for Windows 10? I keep getting notifications to Fix my account. 139069
  6. Change Administrator Email

in Windows 10 Support
    Change Administrator Email: I recently closed my email account due to excessive spam. How can I change my Administrator Email for Windows 10? I keep getting notifications to Fix my account. [img] 139069
  7. Changing the email account associated with my Windows 8 OEM digital license (since upgraded...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Changing the email account associated with my Windows 8 OEM digital license (since upgraded...: Just contacted tech support, and I was told that there is absolutely no way I can accomplish this, because according to her, it is in Microsoft's "terms and conditions". However, it just does not make sense to me, as I'm not even trying to cheat Microsoft by activating a...
  8. changing a email address

changing a email address: When I set up microsoft on windows 10 I missed a letter in my email address. It should have been .net but I typed .et. Now I can't get into it and I can't verify anything because it wan't to send me a email to verify. The email address is wrong and I'll never get an email....
  9. Change email address of administrator

Change email address of administrator: Ive typed an email address into the admin and I need to change it. I cannot verify I own it as I don't. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-email-address-of-administrator/a36a24e3-9225-45bc-a37e-5357c9d60ac4"
  10. I am at version 1903 email changed not working. How to go back to 1809?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I am at version 1903 email changed not working. How to go back to 1809?: limit for my computer W10 pro 64bit English version 1809 I am at version 1903 email changed not working How to go back to1809 HELP PLEASE * Original title: w indows 10 PRO 64 bit 1903...