Windows 10: Change email.

Discus and support Change email. in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Just to let the forum know, I am changing my email back to gmail. Outlook.com has given me nothing but problems. I do not receive email replies from... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Hewjr100, Oct 27, 2016.

1. Hewjr100 Win User

Change email.

Just to let the forum know, I am changing my email back to gmail. Outlook.com has given me nothing but problems. I do not receive email replies from some forums, and in others replies go to junk/spam folder, even after I add them to safe sender’s list.

BTW is it possible to delete/cancel outlook.com email without it affecting my ms account, which is the same as my email address?

Henry

:)

Hewjr100, Oct 27, 2016

2. Delete Outlook email address and add new admistrator email

I purchased a new computer for a family member and set it up with a new email that I created however I am unable to log in or change the password because of insufficient information (alternative phone numbers and contact info are for the person I am giving
    the gift to). Copious email support from Microsoft and still no avail so I am forced to create a new email address. My question is how to replace the email (administrator) on the laptop if I cannot get into the account to verify?

Delete and Change Admistrator Email, Oct 27, 2016
  3. Windows 10 freezes when trying to backup a system image or when doing a chkdsk.

I have a c drive which is an ssd and a d drive which is a hdd.

The ssd back up works fine. A backup or chkdsk of the hdd freezes. What can I do to fix the problem?

Talita's Email, Oct 27, 2016
  4. Kari Win User

Change email.

If you completely delete your Microsoft account, it's gone and can't be used even to sign in to Windows.

If you are sure about this and really want to delete your current Microsoft account's outlook.com email address, yet would prefer to continue signing in to Windows with a Microsoft account, you should do this:

1.) Switch to a local account (tutorial)

2.) Switch back to Microsoft account (tutorial), this time entering your Gmail address as existing email:

Change email. [​IMG]

3.) Your Windows user account remains intact, all your files and apps will still be there. Only difference is that your new Microsoft account is using your Gmail address and if you want to you can now delete the original Microsoft account's outlook.com email address..

Thema:

Change email.

1. Change email. - Similar Threads - Change email

2. I have attempted to change the email address for my Microsoft account and it is saying it...

in Windows 10 Customization
    I have attempted to change the email address for my Microsoft account and it is saying it...: I have attempted to change the email address for my Microsoft account and it is saying it will take effect after 05/13/2024. Why does this update take so long?...
  3. I have attempted to change the email address for my Microsoft account and it is saying it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have attempted to change the email address for my Microsoft account and it is saying it...: I have attempted to change the email address for my Microsoft account and it is saying it will take effect after 05/13/2024. Why does this update take so long?...
  4. I have attempted to change the email address for my Microsoft account and it is saying it...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. how do I change my email address

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I change my email address: How can I change my old email address to my new one? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-my-email-address/4e8f1b04-bef8-4dfc-bd97-6a7364206f54
  6. how do I change my email address

how do I change my email address: How can I change my old email address to my new one? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-my-email-address/4e8f1b04-bef8-4dfc-bd97-6a7364206f54
  7. how do I change my email address

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  8. Admin email address need to change

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Admin email address need to change: Today In my office I got a new laptop and I sign in wrongly with my personal Gmail account. Acutally I need to use the office email address. From the account setting it showing that gmail as the admin, but my cmonpay they created the Microsoft 365 office for me and I want to...
  9. Admin email address need to change

Admin email address need to change: Today In my office I got a new laptop and I sign in wrongly with my personal Gmail account. Acutally I need to use the office email address. From the account setting it showing that gmail as the admin, but my cmonpay they created the Microsoft 365 office for me and I want to...
  10. I need help changing my email on my Microsoft account

I need help changing my email on my Microsoft account: I need help changing my email on my Microsoft account. was considering closing Microsoft completely. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-changing-my-email-on-my-microsoft/40e488c8-a946-46db-8e41-aab8aaa2ce4d