Windows 10: Change Explorer Address bar background and text on vista style builder

Discus and support Change Explorer Address bar background and text on vista style builder in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello!! Where I can replace color for address bar background and text? I show a pictures: Thiis is the address bar inactive: [img] I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by alesyt0h, Jun 2, 2016.

1. alesyt0h Win User

Change Explorer Address bar background and text on vista style builder

Hello!!

Where I can replace color for address bar background and text? I show a pictures:

Thiis is the address bar inactive:

Change Explorer Address bar background and text on vista style builder [​IMG]

I love that but when I'm going to type:

It turns white.. I've look at almost every option on Windows Style Builder for hours but nothing :/ Can someone tell me where I can change the background color from white to black? Also the textcolor

Thank you very much

:)

alesyt0h, Jun 2, 2016
  2. nvlksoft Win User

problems with style data in windows 10 Edge

I have a problem when I use Windows Edge. Before under Windows 8.1 pro i used windows explore.

If I as style data make following data:

<style>

a:link,a:visited

{

display:inline;

font-weight:bold;

color:#FFFFFF;

background-color:#98BF21;

text-align:center;

padding:4px;

text-decoration:none;

text-transform:uppercase;

font-size:8.0pt;

}

</style>

In windows Edge under windows 10 pro the visited datalink get a wrong background color (White). In Explore 11 (under windows 8.1 pro) it works.

It works in windows 10/EDGE if I set it op as 2 information groups :

<style>

a:link

{

}

a:visited

{

}
    </style>

I know now how to change it but I think it is an error there can give a lot of people problems until they know how to solve the problem

KR

Niels Knudsen

nvlksoft, Jun 2, 2016
  3. MauryBeck Win User
    MauryBeck, Jun 2, 2016
  4. Berton Win User

Not a solution but what I see is the white part is a dialog box for typing in [becomes active] and the color of white on blue is normal when Selecting something for copying, deleting, etc. That bar does not appear on my File Explorer.

Berton, Jun 2, 2016
  5. alesyt0h Win User
    Yea the blue is perfect!

I guess it doesnt appear for you because you have a light time maybe? The thing I want to do is to change the background color from white to black

Thanks for response!

alesyt0h, Jun 2, 2016
  6. Cliff S New Member
    Try changing ButtonHilight and HilightText in [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel\Colors](then sign out & back in)

Cliff S, Jun 2, 2016
  7. alesyt0h Win User
    thanks for answer Cliff S, but isn't that the colors I want to change, the highlight color is ok, all I want to do is change the white color of the background

alesyt0h, Jun 2, 2016
  8. Cliff S New Member

Oh you mean, before you click the address bar. There is no key for that. That's one of them that needs to either be patched(sadly) or use an alternate shell, on top of File Explorer/Control Panel(like Blinds).

Cliff S, Jun 2, 2016
  9. alesyt0h Win User
    I have windows style builder but the color propiertes in there for the address bar returns me an error when I try to modify the color.

How I can modify a shell? There is a program or something? Thanks!

alesyt0h, Jun 2, 2016
  10. Cliff S New Member
    WindowBlinds: Software from Stardock Corporation
    I don't use it, but @Edwin does, maybe he'll show up when he has a moment, and tell you more about it.

Cliff S, Jun 2, 2016
  11. alesyt0h Win User
    Cant do what i want with that program.. *Sad

Planning to do it with WSB so I can edit only that background color, but don't know where is the value, somebody knows it?

alesyt0h, Jun 2, 2016
  12. Bongo Win User
    You can change that with window style builder at the locations in the screenshot below.

Jerry

Bongo, Jun 3, 2016
  13. alesyt0h Win User

Thank you!! But I'm wondering if it is a way to change only that white background on the address bar? Because how many items will be affected by "Window" ?

Thanks again!

alesyt0h, Jun 3, 2016
  14. Bongo Win User
    That's the only way I know how to change it sorry.

Jerry

Bongo, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Change Explorer Address bar background and text on vista style builder - Similar Threads - Change Explorer Address

2. User Interface Changes to Windows Vista Style in Adobe Acrobat

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    User Interface Changes to Windows Vista Style in Adobe Acrobat: While using Adobe Acrobat, the user interface unexpectedly changes, adopting the appearance of Windows Vista's style. This issue persists even after uninstalling and reinstalling the application.Steps to Reproduce:Open Adobe Acrobat.Navigate through various app functions...
  3. User Interface Changes to Windows Vista Style in Adobe Acrobat

in Windows 10 Gaming
    User Interface Changes to Windows Vista Style in Adobe Acrobat: While using Adobe Acrobat, the user interface unexpectedly changes, adopting the appearance of Windows Vista's style. This issue persists even after uninstalling and reinstalling the application.Steps to Reproduce:Open Adobe Acrobat.Navigate through various app functions...
  4. Change Color of Address Bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Change Color of Address Bar: Hello,I cannot change the color of my address bar which is black. I would appreciate your help. Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-color-of-address-bar/12c7e909-9011-4d55-8d47-6dd32991b456
  5. Change windows explorer address bar height and dropdown spacing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Change windows explorer address bar height and dropdown spacing: Hi there, Not too sure what this is called, but how do I reduce the height (marked as the red line in the screenshot) without affecting the breadcrumb font size? Also how do I increase the spacing in the dropdown, as they look real cramped up to me.. [img] 169725
  6. Windows Explorer Address Bar Width Change

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Explorer Address Bar Width Change: I don't know why but the address bar on Windows Explorer suddenly changed after I restarted "Windows Explorer" from Task Manager as the taskbar was acting up. The width of the address and search bar suddenly increased. I will admit to using Winaero Tweaker to change the...
  7. Text and background color change

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Text and background color change: Following the last automatic update to Windowws the background color and text color chnges on Excel and message boxesl ike this one. How to I change it back so I can see what is being entered?...
  8. Change in icon text style

Change in icon text style: I have a problem easily reading the icon text, which apparently changed recently. I would prefer a simple solid color for the text rather than a flashy silvery appearance. Where am I able to correct that problem or choose a different style?...
  9. Address bar in Taskbar has input text the same colour as the background, subsequent to the...

Address bar in Taskbar has input text the same colour as the background, subsequent to the...: Hi, I'm running Windows 10 + 10th April 2018 Feature Update Version 1809 and the latest quality updates KB4464330,KB4462930,KB890830. I've noticed an annoying peculiarity in the Address bar in the Taskbar. This fist appeared immediateley after the Feature Update. The...
  10. Where I can find this buttons in vista style builder?

Where I can find this buttons in vista style builder?: Hello. I'm looking for this buttons & the dot pattern: I've searched but I don't find them, found ones very similar at Lists but they are not those. Any help? Thanks in advance! 85763

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Vista Style Builder inactive text color

2. Vista Style Builder Blue text color location

3. Vista Style Builder inactive window color