Windows 10: Change FaceBook back to English from Spanish.

Discus and support Change FaceBook back to English from Spanish. in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Somehow my wife switched her FaceBook page to Spanish, and I want to get it back to English. I Googled it but the instructions tell me how to do it... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by alphanumeric, Jun 28, 2016.

1. Change FaceBook back to English from Spanish.

Somehow my wife switched her FaceBook page to Spanish, and I want to get it back to English. I Googled it but the instructions tell me how to do it based on the English menu's, which aren't there now. Or what is posted doesn't jive with what I see on screen. Outdated or something? I need the actual instructions with what is displayed in Spanish, to switch it back. I don't use FaceBook so the more detailed the instructions the better. Any help will be greatly appreciated. She has no idea how she switched it, and she doesn't know anymore about FaceBook settings than I do. My daughter set it all up for her.

:)

alphanumeric, Jun 28, 2016

2. Language switch

Since I am studying Spanish, I change my phone into Spanish version. When I switch it back to English, some titles and functions remain in Spanish. It happened in my previous one as well. At first, when I changed it back to English, it's ok. But few times
    later, some of them cannot change back into English.

Does anyone know what happen? Will this last forever?

Yeung YeungNg, Jun 28, 2016
  3. nashit55 Win User
    Change the display option to Spanish.

Original title : language.

I changed language from english to spanish but still its not totally in spanish like options and drive names and properties are still in english. i want to change totally in spanish.

nashit55, Jun 28, 2016
  4. Berton Win User

Change FaceBook back to English from Spanish.

Berton, Jun 28, 2016
  5. mrgeek Win User
    Screenshots attached. Hopefully, the icons are in the same place on the page you're trying to fix. Use Bing or Google Translate if you need words translated, otherwise.

Change FaceBook back to English from Spanish. [​IMG]

mrgeek, Jun 28, 2016
  6. Thanks guys, soon after I posted she figured it out on her own. More blind luck that figuring, but its back to English. She spotted "English US, English Canadian, etc" text on the page and clicked English US. That switched it back. It's likely the same spot she clicked by accident in the first place to switch it to Spanish. I looked all over the page and didn't see it? FaceBook is one of the few PC related sites I know absolutely nothing about. Usually I just tell her to ask her daughter how you do, whatever it is she wants to do.

alphanumeric, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Change FaceBook back to English from Spanish.

1. Change FaceBook back to English from Spanish. - Similar Threads - Change FaceBook English

2. I accidentally changed the commands in Word from English to Spanish. How do I change it back?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I accidentally changed the commands in Word from English to Spanish. How do I change it back?: All of the commands are now in Spanish and I don't know how to navigate back to change it to English. I was trying to have the word text changed to Spanish, not the commands....
  3. I accidentally changed the commands in Word from English to Spanish. How do I change it back?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I accidentally changed the commands in Word from English to Spanish. How do I change it back?: All of the commands are now in Spanish and I don't know how to navigate back to change it to English. I was trying to have the word text changed to Spanish, not the commands....
  4. I accidentally changed the commands in Word from English to Spanish. How do I change it back?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Translator English-Spanish

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Translator English-Spanish: I downloaded a free app from the Microsoft store called Translator English-Spanish. I have used it for a few years with no issues. Now all of a sudden when I try to use it, I get the message: An unexpected error has occurred. The app will open, I can type in my text but...
  6. spanish to english

in Windows 10 Customization
    spanish to english: just bopught a pc and its all in Spanish windows 10 how to change https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/spanish-to-english/d0f15356-260a-4758-8427-6b13f9d869e5
  7. why has mail subject changed to spanish from english?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    why has mail subject changed to spanish from english?: how can't I get my aol mail subject from Spanish to English? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-has-mail-subject-changed-to-spanish-from/86a61659-7563-4395-b5b9-67836422a239
  8. Migrating from Office and Windows in Spanish to English

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Migrating from Office and Windows in Spanish to English: I just purchased a new laptop and need to migrate my documents and programs from my old computer to the new one. Is there a problem migrating documents from Windows 10 and Office 365 in Spanish to the same programs in English? Thank you, Konrad...
  9. change from the Spanish language to the English language in Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    change from the Spanish language to the English language in Windows: I would like to change from the Spanish language to the English language in Windows, including the language that is displayed in File Explorer. Any suggestions would be appreciated!` "Editar opciones de idioma y teclado" leads to the window below. It shows English, as I...
  10. Changing Language of Laptop From Spanish to English?

in Windows 10 Support
    Changing Language of Laptop From Spanish to English?: Hey all i got a question. I'm from the US but outside the Us at the moment in Mexico. My laptop is a dell and its a english laptop bought back in the US. I want to get another laptop but here in Mexico, most laptops are well of course in Spanish. I also believe they have a...