Windows 10: Change Font Win 10 build 17083

Discus and support Change Font Win 10 build 17083 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; The latest insider build has a setting for fonts. I tried to change fonts but it will not let me. Any ideas why? 103317 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by cheezz, Jan 28, 2018.

1. cheezz Win User

Change Font Win 10 build 17083

The latest insider build has a setting for fonts. I tried to change fonts but it will not let me. Any ideas why?

:)

cheezz, Jan 28, 2018

2. NisSrv.exe memory leak

updated today to 17083 build, reactivated windows defender and now lets see...

NunoFSRMagalhaes, Jan 28, 2018
  3. VKHanson Win User
    Upgrade Win10 Home w/Insider Preview

My HP laptop came with Win 10 Home. I need to upgrade to Win 10 Pro, I have purchased a valid license product key.

I am running Win 10 Home Insider Preview Build 17083.rs_prerelease.180119-1645. I attempted to disable Insider Preview builds but restore failed to remove it and said I need to reinstall Windows 10 Home or reset. I'd rather not reset.

Can I upgrade to Windows 10 Pro while Insider Preview is enabled? I require advanced VPN/Bitlocker/RDP features not available on Home.

Thanks.

Vic

VKHanson, Jan 28, 2018
  4. f14tomcat Win User

Don't feel bad. It lets you play with what they look like bigger and smaller, but I couldn't find any way (left click, right click, wheel click any click *chuckle) to make it actually do something. Love to know, if anybody else knows. Have a feeling it's just there right now as a precursor to something else coming later.

Bottom line....don't have a clue, wish I did. *Wink

f14tomcat, Jan 28, 2018
  5. CountMike New Member
    I think it's for APPs only (for now).

CountMike, Jan 28, 2018
  6. Wynona Win User
    Oh, crap! I just suggested that to someone!

Wynona, Jan 29, 2018
  7. cheezz Win User
    Thanks for the response folks. Appreciate it.

cheezz, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Change Font Win 10 build 17083 - Similar Threads - Change Font build

2. Font change on Win 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Font change on Win 10: Hi, The font on my computer suddenly changed after updating and restarting Win 10. Very difficult to read now, is there a fix? Leon https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/font-change-on-win-10/a5f05c8b-1384-4d23-a6a1-8a6f3a8d82e8
  3. Font change on Win 10

Font change on Win 10: Hi, The default font on my computer suddenly changed after updating Win 10 and restarting. Everything is now quite difficult to read. Is there a fix for this? Even the font that I am typing with now default is that new font... Leon...
  4. Font not changing after using Phonetic Keyboard in Win 10

Font not changing after using Phonetic Keyboard in Win 10: Recently I updated my Win 10 May 2019 Update. I used Phonetic Keyboard Marathi Language. When I change the font Shree Lipi in MS Word, it is not changing and set to default font Mangal. I am not able to change my font. I tried several fonts but still no effect. It was not the...
  5. how to change persian display font in win 10

how to change persian display font in win 10: hi i am using win 10 with ENG usa and فا persian language the persian display font is not good Is there a way to change it? i learned a way to change ENG to any font, but i have a problem changing persian font in display...
  6. how to change taskbar font WIN 10

how to change taskbar font WIN 10: how to change font in taskbar WIN 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-taskbar-font-win-10/b662ab73-3726-4431-8af9-2ada9b312c8b
  7. How do I change fonts in Win 10 again?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I change fonts in Win 10 again?: Okay I can see Font setting in Personalization Tab, and there are many fonts installed but How do I change them? I can't find option to change them, I really want that Times new Roman font and I don't want to go around changing registries just to apply some stupid font....
  8. Default font Win 10

Default font Win 10: Two days ago I noticed my fonts on file explorer and other pages were hard to read. They seem to have got thinner and kind of pixilated. Tried to do the font restore as pointed out on some sites. I could press the restore button but then "the hide fonts based on language"...
  9. Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 17083 for PC Fast+Skip

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 17083 for PC Fast+Skip: Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date[/quote] Hello Windows Insiders! Today, we are releasing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 17083 for PC to Skip Ahead. What’s new in Build 17083 Font Settings and Fonts in the Microsoft Store Fonts are an important asset...
  10. Windows 10 SDK Preview Build 17083 now available

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 SDK Preview Build 17083 now available: Today, we released a new Windows 10 Preview Build of the SDK to be used in conjunction with Windows 10 Insider Preview (Build 17083 or greater). The Preview SDK Build 17083 contains bug fixes and under development changes to the API surface area.The Preview SDK can be...