Windows 10: Change history for What's new in Windows 10

Discus and support Change history for What's new in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Change history for What's new in Windows 10 April 2016 New or changed topic Description Enterprise data protection (EDP) overview Updated to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Brink, Mar 8, 2016.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Change history for What's new in Windows 10

April 2016

New or changed topic Description Enterprise data protection (EDP) overview Updated to remove content that's duplicated in the EDP content and added pointer.

February 2016

New or changed topic Description Lockdown features from Windows Embedded Industry 8.1 Updated to include policy setting names for USB filter and Toast notification filter

January 2016

New or changed topic Description Browser: Microsoft Edge and Internet Explorer 11 Updated to include the "Applies to" section

December 2015

New or changed topic Description Security New Windows Update for Business New

November 2015

New or changed topic Description AppLocker New BitLocker New Credential Guard New Device Guard New Lockdown features from Windows Embedded 8.1 Industry New Security auditing New Trusted Platform Module New Windows spotlight on the lock screen New Windows Store for Business overview New

:)

Brink, Mar 8, 2016

2. windows 10 activation

You most likely will need to purchase a new copy of Windows 10. Changing the motherboard is considered by Microsoft to be the equivalent of creating a new computer. This is one change that for most versions of Windows requires a new copy of Windows with
    the exception of retail versions of Windows.

What is the history of Windows on the computer since it was purchased new?

What is your computer make and model? If not a branded computer what is your motherboard make and model?

Gerry C J Cornell, Mar 8, 2016
  3. Andre Da Costa, Mar 8, 2016
Thema:

1. Change history for What's new in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Change history What's

2. New drive not recognized by "File History" on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New drive not recognized by "File History" on Windows 10: I have been using a 440GB SATA SSD drive to save the File History on Windows 10 but it's getting full, so I repurposed a 1TB M.2 Samsung 970 EVO drive to use instead this used to be my boot drive but I upgraded to a 2TB M.2 drive.When I go through the steps to replace the old...
  3. New drive not recognized by "File History" on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New drive not recognized by "File History" on Windows 10: I have been using a 440GB SATA SSD drive to save the File History on Windows 10 but it's getting full, so I repurposed a 1TB M.2 Samsung 970 EVO drive to use instead this used to be my boot drive but I upgraded to a 2TB M.2 drive.When I go through the steps to replace the old...
  4. New drive not recognized by "File History" on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows Settings - Change History...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Settings - Change History...: I was try to get a printer reconnected...and I must have accidentally changed something in the setting.I can no longer resize Notepad.I click to maximize, nothing happensI click to resize, nothing happensI drag the edge to resize the window and it splits the screen. Weird...
  6. what change will happen in new windows 11

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    what change will happen in new windows 11: i am waiting for windows 11 from very long time, kindly share some details on updated windows. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-change-will-happen-in-new-windows-11/7d896b8d-e575-4c18-9ea1-bd227248e73d
  7. Understanding the new Windows 10 update history experience

in Windows 10 News
    Understanding the new Windows 10 update history experience: This past October, we notified you that we were going to improve the Windows update history experience, particularly with regard to release notes. Our optimization efforts are complete and I'd like to take this opportunity to walk you through the changes and improvements. KB...
  8. What is happening with File History? Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    What is happening with File History? Windows 10: I first had problems in October 2019 and created a thread - I didn't receive a definitive answer. Here's a snip I posted - taken from my Notifications. [ATTACH] I searched for my thread just now but couldn't find it - there are at least 1000 threads shown. The message...
  9. What’s New Update in Windows 10 19H2: What’s it?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What’s New Update in Windows 10 19H2: What’s it?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Correct_Rub [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ctuxpp/what8217s_new_update_in_windows_10_19h2_what8217s/
  10. Windows 10 new update no have download history

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 new update no have download history: Windows 10 downloaded a new update yesterday. I have no idea what was downloaded. I click on download history and there is no information on what was downloaded. I hate windows 10 as it seems as if my settings are always getting changed. I want my history back I want my...