Windows 10: change homepage in edge

Discus and support change homepage in edge in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I changed it last December when I first go 10, now I want to change it again and all it change is the start page. I have gone to settings and change... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Wood, Aug 14, 2016.

1. Wood Win User

change homepage in edge

I changed it last December when I first go 10, now I want to change it again and all it change is the start page.
    I have gone to settings and change it several times, when I open edge the page I want is there, when I click on home button old page shows up

:)

2. Jsssssssss, Aug 14, 2016
  3. Jsssssssss, Aug 14, 2016
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

change homepage in edge

Brink, Aug 14, 2016
Thema:

change homepage in edge

1. change homepage in edge - Similar Threads - change homepage edge

2. Abrupt MSN Homepage change on Iphone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Abrupt MSN Homepage change on Iphone: Don't know exactly what's going on but the whole format of my MSN Homepage changed again overnight all by itself just like it did a few months ago! WTH? I spent a boatload of time talking with both Verizon & Microsoft trying to fix it then & it miraculously fixed itself...Is...
  3. Reset Homepage in Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Reset Homepage in Edge: I just uninstalled and then reinstalled Edge on my Windows 7 PC. I want reset my homepage on Edge to google.com.. I opened Edge and went to Setting and then selected "Appearance" . As shown below, I typed in the url that I want to be my new homepage. I don't see anything that...
  4. New Microsoft Edge Homepage stuttering

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    New Microsoft Edge Homepage stuttering: [ATTACH] https://i.redd.it/ybj12fq86df51.gif submitted by /u/fluidzreddit [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i4pqpd/new_microsoft_edge_homepage_stuttering/
  5. Edge default homepage ‘my feed’

in Browsers and Email
    Edge default homepage ‘my feed’: I am sure people barely look at this but I still have all our family users homepage for edge set as the default MS one. Two or three feature updates back it was actually quite useful. In one page it would have your location weather, relevant news, upcoming sports fixtures (we...
  6. How to Set Homepage on Edge Browser?

in Browsers and Email
    How to Set Homepage on Edge Browser?: Hi, I want to set custom homepage on Microsoft Edge without using GPO (As it works only on Domain-Joined Machine). i have tried through below registry but it didn't work for me. [HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local...
  7. Help Selecting Homepage to use with Edge Browser

in Browsers and Email
    Help Selecting Homepage to use with Edge Browser: I'm very much the amateur user now that I'm a senior citizen. My browser is and will remain Edge. For some reason I switched to the AT&T homepage and am not overly pleased. My email is Yahoo. Due to neurological disease I have cognitive issues I like things not overly...
  8. MSN Homepage using Edge

in Browsers and Email
    MSN Homepage using Edge: A few days ago my MSN homepage stopped showing all images. About 10% of images will show but the rest are just greyed out boxes. I've tried disabling Tracking, turned off my antivirus (Defender), turned off the firewall, disabling Flashplayer........ but nothing seems to do...
  9. Homepage on Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Homepage on Edge: I don't know what happened but I can't set my homepage to msn on Edge. I tried the instructions but they don't work. What is the next step ?????? Thanks 94862
  10. Change Homepage in Firefox

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Change Homepage in Firefox: How to: Change Homepage in Firefox How to Change Homepage in Firefox in Windows The homepage in Firefox is what you see when you open Firefox, open new windows, or click/tap on the Home button [img] in Firefox. You can select to have your homepage be Firefox Home...