Windows 10: Change in pad input aftedr last w10 update

Discus and support Change in pad input aftedr last w10 update in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Yesterday I received a substantial W10 update and now when using my graphics tablet for input with a pen (Wacom) there is no longer a trace on screen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by ALANGR, Dec 11, 2017.

1. ALANGR Win User

Change in pad input aftedr last w10 update

Yesterday I received a substantial W10 update and now when using my graphics tablet for input with a pen (Wacom) there is no longer a trace on screen when I select an item and then go ahead to move it to a different location (in a game).

I cannot find any 'pen settings' that seen to be appropriate under 'pen settings'; are there other settings elsewhere for tablets?

:)

ALANGR, Dec 11, 2017

2. Lumia 920 freezes/crashes during the night. Can't trust its clock alarm.

I had a 920 freeze on me and would not take a charge aftedr the soft boot.

AT&T advised return to store and exchange for a new one. I did. Last night the new one frooze on me.

This is NOT isolated.

marcrobson---01, Dec 11, 2017
  3. asem305 Win User
    problem writing message Nokia6300

to choose english as your writing language just choose

options-> writing lanuage . to change to english.

let me remind you that the last settings used (including language and input mode) will remain as long as you don't change them again. they will change also if you have used different settings to enete text in other app on the phone such as note pad , or anyother
    app.

asem305, Dec 11, 2017
Thema:

Change in pad input aftedr last w10 update

1. Change in pad input aftedr last w10 update - Similar Threads - Change pad input

2. Wifi is completely gone after last W10 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi is completely gone after last W10 update: Hello. I hope I can get some help with this; I'm at my wits' end. Sorry for the wall of text but I do not want to explain myself more than once. I must first say that only my personal laptop has been affected by this. My work laptop, tablet and phone all connect to wifi just...
  3. Wifi is completely gone after last W10 update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi is completely gone after last W10 update: Hello. I hope I can get some help with this; I'm at my wits' end. Sorry for the wall of text but I do not want to explain myself more than once. I must first say that only my personal laptop has been affected by this. My work laptop, tablet and phone all connect to wifi just...
  4. Wifi is completely gone after last W10 update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. W10 Last update broke voice dictation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    W10 Last update broke voice dictation: I extensively used for work voice dictation in italian, now it seems that Italian is no more supported why?The toggle can be enabled, but error message appear. Pressing "OK" the toggle stays enabled but dictation do not work....
  6. W10 Last update broke voice dictation

in Windows 10 Customization
    W10 Last update broke voice dictation: I extensively used for work voice dictation in italian, now it seems that Italian is no more supported why?The toggle can be enabled, but error message appear. Pressing "OK" the toggle stays enabled but dictation do not work....
  7. W10 Last update broke voice dictation

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Huge keyboard input lag since last update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Huge keyboard input lag since last update: Hello, A few weeks ago, Windows installed a major update and since I have big troubles with my keyboards, keys stopping to respond when typing then a big chain of 15-20 of the last keystroke appeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaing <- just like that appearing at once I use two...
  9. [Help]Last W10 update disabled my mic

[Help]Last W10 update disabled my mic: Please help me as I'm running out of ideas here. My microphone was working perfectly until yesterday when windows update popup appeared. I let it update and from that moment my mic is dead. I knowthat it's working cause when I tried to set it up I when I've checked "listen...
  10. Driver problem with Wacom pad after last W10 update

Driver problem with Wacom pad after last W10 update: I have a Wacom Graphire pad that I use regularly. OK, it is quite old and I cannot find any W10 drivers anywhere but it is still working after a W7 to W10 update. Following the latest W10 update (3 days ago for me) the pad no longer works. It is in Device Manager and is...