Windows 10: Change Intitial Start Page

Discus and support Change Intitial Start Page in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Can the very first page, balls in circles and large blue square be change to your own personal picture or at least the top emblem (the blue square),... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by csmdew, Jul 19, 2017.

1. csmdew Win User

Change Intitial Start Page

Can the very first page, balls in circles and large blue square be change to your own personal picture or at least the top emblem (the blue square), thanks.

:)

csmdew, Jul 19, 2017
  2. Boobug965 Win User

Num Lock

How do I get Num Lock to automatically come on when rebooting in Windows 10? I have changed the intitial registry indicator to 2 and that does nothing to fix the problem.

Boobug965, Jul 19, 2017
  3. redhonker Win User
    Windows 10 Edge really slow on some website

Example:

www.cnn.com

It takes several seconds to respond after intitial load. This is much slower compared to Firefox or Chrome.

Brand new PC. Is there any setting to change?

Thanks

redhonker, Jul 19, 2017
Thema:

Change Intitial Start Page

1. Change Intitial Start Page - Similar Threads - Change Intitial Start

2. D: disk drive problem Not intitialized and unspecified

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    D: disk drive problem Not intitialized and unspecified: My D: drive went from 1 terabyte of storage to none. I don't know what caused it and I need someone's help to get it back. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/d-disk-drive-problem-not-intitialized-and/1c97ae7b-8de4-4887-806b-69f8343e8dd7
  3. D: disk drive problem Not intitialized and unspecified

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    D: disk drive problem Not intitialized and unspecified: My D: drive went from 1 terabyte of storage to none. I don't know what caused it and I need someone's help to get it back. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/d-disk-drive-problem-not-intitialized-and/1c97ae7b-8de4-4887-806b-69f8343e8dd7
  4. Start Page

in Windows 10 Customization
    Start Page: When working in a program, my PC goes back to Start page frequently and I have to restart the program. How do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/start-page/4ed408ab-1a0d-4a01-8d5a-339e5b706858
  5. The start page screen.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    The start page screen.: The picture on this screen used to change every day or so. There was an option to like or not like it; then another option if you wanted any more info. Just recently I'd say for about a week, there's no change. Is this a Windows change?...
  6. Start Page

Start Page: I just did a factory restoral and installed Win 10. When I click on the Start button, what comes up is a small square taking up about 15% of my desktop. What I'd like to know is: Can that small area be expanded. When I had it before the restoral, and on my laptop also, it...
  7. Start up page

Start up page: my start up page keep changing from the setting that I have,, such as the Theme , my task bar setting, my default app on the internet. When I logout and back in everything on the start up page has change again....
  8. Start page open the Microsoft page

Start page open the Microsoft page: It’s really annoying but I cannot set Google as a start page. Whatever I do ends in with Microsoft page. I changed browsers Chrome, Firefox, Edge, I.E. but no avail. I tried to set the start page in all browsers to Google but also no avail. I don’t know what else I can do...
  9. start page

start page: hi, i have somehow lost the opening page when I click on the window key, i can have the apps page or the list of squares page but not the two together https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/start-page/5cadc4f0-ca6d-461a-8262-4a444dbbeafa
  10. My Edge Start Page in is the Start page error

in Browsers and Email
    My Edge Start Page in is the Start page error: I set the setting to set the start page of Microsoft Edge browser to a blank page, but when I reopen it's still in the Start Page with those news headlines and such, I tried to adjust the settings, but it's still the same result. Need help. 101637