Windows 10: change login page

Discus and support change login page in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Greetings How can I change the page where I insert my password? (the first page I see when windows 10 starts, I think it is called the login page)... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by zivshosh, Jul 13, 2016.

1. zivshosh Win User

change login page

Greetings
    How can I change the page where I insert my password? (the first page I see when windows 10 starts, I think it is called the login page)
    thanks

:)

zivshosh, Jul 13, 2016

2. Sudden change to my Hotmail login page.

Hello. No problem. Trick to getting a good answer is getting the right ppl to see it. Forgot about this but might be good info for you to know. I know it is a fix for Windows Mobile but it just says that there are fraudulent certificates out there that
    you have to be wary of. Maybe RIM needs to address this for BBs:

Microsoft Security Advisory (2524375) - Fraudulent Digital Certificates Could Allow Spoofing

Good Luck.

Resourceful, Jul 13, 2016
  3. Resourceful, Jul 13, 2016
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

change login page

Brink, Jul 13, 2016
  5. zivshosh Win User
    zivshosh, Jul 14, 2016
  6. Brink
    Brink New Member
    You're most welcome. *Smile

Brink, Jul 14, 2016
  7. zivshosh Win User
    after Aug. 2 I was able to change to login screen as you promised
    but there is one screen before inserting the password with a picture
    Don't know how it is called
    found it in Personalize -> Lock screen and all it let me is replace one piture with another or set it to landscape or portrait
    is there an option to "really" personalize this screen?
    it's not so important since it is only an aesthetic question that does not affect windows 10 performance
    but....
    thanks again

zivshosh, Aug 16, 2016
  8. Brink
    Brink New Member

change login page

Brink, Aug 16, 2016
  9. zivshosh Win User
    zivshosh, Aug 17, 2016
  10. Brink
    Brink New Member
    You're most welcome. *Smile

Brink, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

change login page

1. change login page - Similar Threads - change login page

2. Login page

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Login page: How to eliminate login page in Windows 10 home edition https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/login-page/59779f6e-f002-4682-adce-017917d85436
  3. Login page

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Login page: How to eliminate login page in Windows 10 home edition https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/login-page/59779f6e-f002-4682-adce-017917d85436
  4. Login page

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Internet freezing on login pages

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet freezing on login pages: Hello! And thank you in advance to anyone who is willing to help me! My computer recently I would say within the last 2-3 days has stopped loading webpages which require a login. Examples are banking websites and exercise/activity websites that require an account to login to...
  6. Internet freezing on login pages

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internet freezing on login pages: Hello! And thank you in advance to anyone who is willing to help me! My computer recently I would say within the last 2-3 days has stopped loading webpages which require a login. Examples are banking websites and exercise/activity websites that require an account to login to...
  7. Bank Login page will not open

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Bank Login page will not open: Ever since I bought a new computer, I can't do online banking: after I enter my user name, it opens a new page that's supposed to have the field for the password. All I get is a white page with a spinning circle. It happens no matter which browser I use Chrome, Firefox or...
  8. Stuck in login page

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stuck in login page: hi all! I recently upgraded from Win7 pro to Win10 with the automatic procedure, what happened is that: - while following procedure all updates have been applied and when I reached the 1909 version window started to give me problems. - when I started the pc self assembled...
  9. Bypass Welcome and Login pages

in Windows 10 Support
    Bypass Welcome and Login pages: My first screen is just a picture with a date, on clicking, I then get a page telling me my password is incorrect. I can then click sign in options and select pin, enter correct username and pin and I am then let in. I have tried putting netplwiz in the cmd box and see that...
  10. Login to home page

in Browsers and Email
    Login to home page: Ok trying to finish setup on this newer computer. I am running win 10. Here is the question. I turn the computer on and it comes on to desktop. I am using Goggle Chrome as the browser. The problem is it opens to the last page viewed instead of my home page Yahoo. the last...