Windows 10: Change of Graphics

Discus and support Change of Graphics in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; My laptop gives me a choice of Intel on board graphics or the Nvidia Geforce 970 card. However, I cannot change certain programs to to use the Nvidia... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by pepegotme, Sep 8, 2016.

1. pepegotme Win User

Change of Graphics

My laptop gives me a choice of Intel on board graphics or the Nvidia Geforce 970 card. However,
    I cannot change certain programs to to use the Nvidia card. For example, Google Earth can be changed ,but
    Corel Video Studio only allows Intel graphics. The change option is grayed out. I can however, select the Nvidia
    card at startup by right clicking on Corel. Why must I always manually change it and the universal does not
    work?

:)

pepegotme, Sep 8, 2016
  2. John Ado Win User

Graphics change

Hi,

When you said that it's not showing, did you mean in Device Manager? If so, run a hardware troubleshooter to help us diagnose the issue. If not, go in Device Manager and uninstall the driver then restart your device.

*** To run a hardware troubleshooter, press Windows key
    + S and type Troubleshooting. Select
    Hardware and Sound
    > Hardware and Devices.

We look forward to your response.

John Ado, Sep 8, 2016
  3. Graphics change

SIR, I AM USING WINDOWS 10 PRO ,I M FACING A PROBLEM THAT IS ,I WAS HAVING NVIDIA HD GRAPHICS BUT WHEN I INSTALLED WIN10 MY NVIDIA GRAPHICS IS NOT SHOWING AND MY DESKTOP IS NOT HAVING A QUALITY IMAGE DUE TO THIS. PLEASE HELP ME TO SHORT IT OUT.

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

RitikSingh_62, Sep 8, 2016
Thema:

Change of Graphics

1. Change of Graphics - Similar Threads - Change Graphics

2. how to change the graphics card attached to the display.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to change the graphics card attached to the display.: Hello ,i just got this laptop and i have noticed that the graphics card attached to the display is the AMD graphics card instead of my Nvidia gtx 1650, i changed the settings in the Nvidia control panel and tried disabling the amd graphics card , but i stumbled over another...
  3. how to change the graphics card attached to the display.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to change the graphics card attached to the display.: Hello ,i just got this laptop and i have noticed that the graphics card attached to the display is the AMD graphics card instead of my Nvidia gtx 1650, i changed the settings in the Nvidia control panel and tried disabling the amd graphics card , but i stumbled over another...
  4. How to change graphics from Intel to Nvidia?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to change graphics from Intel to Nvidia?: My Nvidia control panal does not pop up when I right click on my screen. It does not open and I did everything I can from a other person having the same problem. Can someone please help me....
  5. How to change graphics from Intel to Nvidia?

How to change graphics from Intel to Nvidia?: My Nvidia control panal does not pop up when I right click on my screen. It does not open and I did everything I can from a other person having the same problem. Can someone please help me....
  6. My PC freezes after I close a game or sometimes if I change graphic setting in the game.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC freezes after I close a game or sometimes if I change graphic setting in the game.: I have a windows 11 Pc with and Nvidia GTX 3080 and intel i7-12700f. When I change the graphic settings sometimes the game freezes and the fps counter shows 1 fps. It happens with different games. My CPU and GPU temp don’t go over 75 degrees and they are not maxed out....
  7. My PC freezes after I close a game or sometimes if I change graphic setting in the game.

My PC freezes after I close a game or sometimes if I change graphic setting in the game.: I have a windows 11 Pc with and Nvidia GTX 3080 and intel i7-12700f. When I change the graphic settings sometimes the game freezes and the fps counter shows 1 fps. It happens with different games. My CPU and GPU temp don’t go over 75 degrees and they are not maxed out....
  8. how to change graphics card attached to display?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to change graphics card attached to display?: So I had the recommended resolution which I think I am not sure it was I guess 1280 x 1024, I had that when I had 1 display adapter which was AMD Radeon HD 8470D, I bought a new display adapter and attached it which is AMD Radeon R7 200 Series, So now I got 2 display adapter...
  9. how to change graphics card attached to display?

how to change graphics card attached to display?: So I had the recommended resolution which I think I am not sure it was I guess 1280 x 1024, I had that when I had 1 display adapter which was AMD Radeon HD 8470D, I bought a new display adapter and attached it which is AMD Radeon R7 200 Series, So now I got 2 display adapter...
  10. how to change graphics card attached to display?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware