Windows 10: Change only text size greyed out.

Discus and support Change only text size greyed out. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Windows does not allow me to change only text size on my desktop, menus etc. Only I can do is to change size of everything (taskbar, icons) which is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by PeroTheRock, Sep 27, 2015.

1. Change only text size greyed out.

Windows does not allow me to change only text size on my desktop, menus etc.
    Only I can do is to change size of everything (taskbar, icons) which is not what i want.
    Is there any way to change only text size?

:)

PeroTheRock, Sep 27, 2015

2. Can't set text size of title bars

I tried that suggestion (changing overall scaling to 100%) but it didn't work. "Change only text size" still greyed out.

huckleberry99, Sep 27, 2015
  3. Arul_D Win User
    Can't set text size of title bars

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community. I understand your concern and I am glad to assist you.

I would suggest you to refer to the following suggestions provided by Anannya Podder replied on August 5, 2013 and check if it helps.

Change only the text size" greyed out

"Change only the text size" greyed out

Hope this helps. Get back to us for further queries. We are happy to help!

Arul_D, Sep 27, 2015
Thema:

Change only text size greyed out.

1. Change only text size greyed out. - Similar Threads - Change text size

2. Change font text sizes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Change font text sizes: Why can't I change individual font sizes in windows and apps? I don't want to change them by the accessibility slider because I want some of them smaller and some of them bigger.Is there any way to bypass this STUPID change? And why does Microsoft change things that aren't...
  3. Unable to change text size

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to change text size: Hi Today I changed my text size in Win11 but then I did not like it so I decided to revert back to my old text size but when I try to move the slider it does not move and my screen starts to change into a night light sort of color...
  4. Unable to change text size

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to change text size: Hi Today I changed my text size in Win11 but then I did not like it so I decided to revert back to my old text size but when I try to move the slider it does not move and my screen starts to change into a night light sort of color...
  5. Mousepad: text size is changing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mousepad: text size is changing: When I am using Mousepad, the text size is changing. It is an annoying issue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mousepad-text-size-is-changing/65857ecf-abec-439c-b204-2e5c9162667d
  6. how to change text size

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to change text size: I would like to change the text size. how do I do this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-text-size/780a199e-748a-459a-873d-73638cc9a753
  7. Nice to size ONLY text!

Nice to size ONLY text!: How nice (it will be) to be able to size JUST text separately OR Everything [ATTACH] Cheers, Drew [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_general/nice-to-size-only-text/f51dc103-7b35-4013-87fb-b9135210426e
  8. Text size changes in display

Text size changes in display: I’ve gone through several pages and haven’t seen my issue of text size described. I wrote an explanation of the issues on the attached screen capture. In my old windows 7 OS when I set the text size to 12 they stayed at the size I set. With windows 10 after setting the size...
  9. Why is the "change only text size" greyed out?

in Windows 10 Support
    Why is the "change only text size" greyed out?: I'm logged in an admin account and it's greyed out. I searched online and it seems some people have this issue as well but I couldn't find a solution. [img] 16702
  10. Text is Greyed/Washed Out

in Windows 10 Support
    Text is Greyed/Washed Out: I have poor eyesight and have setup high contrast to see things better in windows 10. Also set the font to 10 point bold and tried the 125% setting. In windows 7 I did not have this issue, I used the classic theme, and just set the fonts all bold, no problem. I think I...