Windows 10: Change Shortcut

Discus and support Change Shortcut in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello Is it possible when clicked Windows key + E it would open 'This pc' instead of File explorer? It is really annoying every time to click on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by newin10, Sep 16, 2015.

1. newin10 Win User

Change Shortcut

Hello

Is it possible when clicked Windows key + E it would open 'This pc' instead of File explorer?
    It is really annoying every time to click on 'This PC' to access your C drive.

:)

newin10, Sep 16, 2015
  2. ameng53 Win User

Nokia N8 - Unable to change homescreen shortcuts

I'm haveing the same problem; if I try to change shortcut 4, it's shortcut 1 that's being changed. If I try to change any of the others then what's in shortcut 4 also appear in shortcut 1. Anyone got any ideas? :smileysad:

ameng53, Sep 16, 2015
  3. Keyboard Shortcut Changed

Hi Eransss,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest in windows 10. I understand the inconvenience you faced. I will help you with this.

I need more information about this issue so that I can assist you better.

1. What is the make and model of your computer?

2. Are you using wired or wireless keyboard?

3. Have you tried to connect keyboard with different computer?

I would suggest you to try to connect keyboard with different computer and check.

If it doesn't work then try to use on screen keyboard to check the status of the issue.

Let us know the status of the issue so that we can assist you better.

Thanks.

Preeti Patel, Sep 16, 2015
  4. newin10 Win User

Change Shortcut

If anyone need it.

newin10, Sep 16, 2015
  5. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Brink, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Change Shortcut

1. Change Shortcut - Similar Threads - Change Shortcut

2. How to delete o change Notepad shortcut Ctrl + Shift Right-to-left reading order?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to delete o change Notepad shortcut Ctrl + Shift Right-to-left reading order?: I use a lot the keys ctrl + shift + left / right arrow, and sometimes a lot I just press ctrl + shift and it change to the Right-to-left reading order and pressing again the shortcut don't disable the Right-to-left reading order option, so I have to right click and disable...
  3. How to delete o change Notepad shortcut Ctrl + Shift Right-to-left reading order?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to delete o change Notepad shortcut Ctrl + Shift Right-to-left reading order?: I use a lot the keys ctrl + shift + left / right arrow, and sometimes a lot I just press ctrl + shift and it change to the Right-to-left reading order and pressing again the shortcut don't disable the Right-to-left reading order option, so I have to right click and disable...
  4. Changing default keyboard shortcuts? Particularly for screen snipping tool?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Changing default keyboard shortcuts? Particularly for screen snipping tool?: Is there a general way? What I'm specifically after is to change the one for the screen snipping tool from Win + Shift + S (default) to PrtScr Thank you. submitted by /u/nerd137503 [link] [comments]...
  5. Badges on folder shortcuts change or disappear mysteriously

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Badges on folder shortcuts change or disappear mysteriously: Hi there,I'm using Windows 10 in a work domain, and I have a few folder shortcuts on my desktop. Some of them are shortcuts to folders on my C drive and some are shortcuts to network folders. I've noticed that the normal blue arrow badge that indicates a folder is a shortcut...
  6. Keyboard shortcut change for Slovak keyboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard shortcut change for Slovak keyboard: I am using Slovak QWERTY keyboard layout + Slovak language input under Win 11. The interface language is English. The right square bracket key ] that should be typed by AltGr+G interferes with Search Google Drive Alt+Shift+G shortcut.Of course, there is a workaround by...
  7. Keyboard shortcut change for Slovak keyboard

Keyboard shortcut change for Slovak keyboard: I am using Slovak QWERTY keyboard layout + Slovak language input under Win 11. The interface language is English. The right square bracket key ] that should be typed by AltGr+G interferes with Search Google Drive Alt+Shift+G shortcut.Of course, there is a workaround by...
  8. Badges on folder shortcuts change or disappear mysteriously

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Badges on folder shortcuts change or disappear mysteriously: Hi there,I'm using Windows 10 in a work domain, and I have a few folder shortcuts on my desktop. Some of them are shortcuts to folders on my C drive and some are shortcuts to network folders. I've noticed that the normal blue arrow badge that indicates a folder is a shortcut...
  9. Badges on folder shortcuts change or disappear mysteriously

10. Automatically Change Parent Folder Name in Shortcut Path

Automatically Change Parent Folder Name in Shortcut Path: Is there a way in the shortcut path to automatically default to the current or new parent folder? I didn't have much luck when googling a solution, unfortunately.For example, I have a folder with multiple subfolders that are needed for each new request, and I copy those to a...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Worldhttps://www.bing.com/set/homepage

2. Worldhttps://www.top-password.com/blog/tag/reset-quick-access-to-default/