Windows 10: Change signin screen to a certain image keeping lock screen slideshow?

Discus and support Change signin screen to a certain image keeping lock screen slideshow? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I have the option for 'Show lock screen background picture on the sign-in screen' enabled, but every time I get to the sign-in screen the only image... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by IronLucario2012, Feb 18, 2017.

1. Change signin screen to a certain image keeping lock screen slideshow?

I have the option for 'Show lock screen background picture on the sign-in screen' enabled, but every time I get to the sign-in screen the only image that is ever displayed is the default 'beach from inside a cave' picture. My current settings are that it will choose images as a slideshow from a specific folder which definitely does not have the beach picture in it, and it works just fine for the lock screen itself.

EDIT: I changed the lock-screen settings to only use a picture instead and it worked just fine, but now the lock screen only shows that image, not a slideshow, regardless of settings. Is having the sign-in screen as a slideshow even possible?

:)

IronLucario2012, Feb 18, 2017
  2. Manan_001 Win User

Can't change lock screen image in windows 10

when i try to change lock screen image it doesn't change only loading keeps on going means that circle keeps on moving but I can't change my lock screen.

Manan_001, Feb 18, 2017
  3. Lockscreen Background

Thanks for replying - I notice I forgot to mention that - I'll edit my post.

The only thing that does is enable a picture on the signin screen - but only from Lock, not from boot.

Example: Setting is off. I lock. First picture is the picture I selected in Pictures. Then Slideshow. Then I click to go to signin from lock. Screen is blank blue (because setting is off).

Setting is on. I lock. Same as above - except now when I click to go from lock to signin, it shows the image from Pictures again.

It's really weird. If I don't select a picture in Pictures (like selecting Slideshow straight from Spotlight) then I don't get any backgrounds at all. Also, Slideshow is never random - the first picture is always the one from Pictures, and the background
    on signin is also always the one from Pictures (without wich Slideshow doesn't work).

Matte Parent, Feb 18, 2017
  4. Change signin screen to a certain image keeping lock screen slideshow?

I think you can only have one picture. I tried it in my settings, but I don't see any option to have a slideshow.

Bobby Phoenix, Feb 20, 2017
Thema:

Change signin screen to a certain image keeping lock screen slideshow?

1. Change signin screen to a certain image keeping lock screen slideshow? - Similar Threads - Change signin screen

2. Cannot locate lock screen slideshow images

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot locate lock screen slideshow images: When I set up my computer a few years ago I set up the lock screen slideshow with my personal images. The two folders I must have chosen at the time are listed in the settings; they are both called Images, but the settings window is not letting me open them from within the...
  3. Cannot locate lock screen slideshow images

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot locate lock screen slideshow images: When I set up my computer a few years ago I set up the lock screen slideshow with my personal images. The two folders I must have chosen at the time are listed in the settings; they are both called Images, but the settings window is not letting me open them from within the...
  4. Cannot locate lock screen slideshow images

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Lock Screen SlideShow

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lock Screen SlideShow: Hello!I have a small issue.I was personalising my computer and when I finished I was really excited!However, when I turned off my computer and turned it back on, a photo that's not in my slideshow folder, appeared. It's agitating as I'm setting up a theme and a random photo...
  6. Windows 10 Spotlight Image and Slideshow will not change in Lock Screen

Windows 10 Spotlight Image and Slideshow will not change in Lock Screen: The Windows Spotlight and Slideshow features will not work in Windows 10. All group policies are set to allow these features. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-spotlight-image-and-slideshow-will-not/810e2f5d-c652-4d9c-9ecf-22925f2c2693
  7. Lock Screen Slideshow Showing Additional Image

Lock Screen Slideshow Showing Additional Image: When I set a slideshow for my lock screen, the lock screen will also display the picture chosen for the picture option, and will only display that picture on the sign in page. Is there any way to get rid of it?...
  8. Lock Screen Slideshow

Lock Screen Slideshow: Suddenly the lock screen slideshow no longer works, it just stays at one picture. I have not made any changes to the folders i have set and there have been no windows updates recently. I tried logging out, I tried restarting but nothing works. What could be causing this 42422
  9. Change signin screen to a certain image keeping lock screen slideshow?

Change signin screen to a certain image keeping lock screen slideshow?: I have the option for 'Show lock screen background picture on the sign-in screen' enabled, but every time I get to the sign-in screen the only image that is ever displayed is the default 'beach from inside a cave' picture. My current settings are that it will choose images as...
  10. Lock Screen Slideshow

Lock Screen Slideshow: Ok guys has anyone got the slideshow to work on your lock screen yet, i have tried everything including deleteing a particular file in screen folder to making new files everywhere and still nothing, when i press WIN + L it works great but the minute i reboot my PC nothing the...