Windows 10: Change Split Threshold for svchost.exe in Windows 10

Discus and support Change Split Threshold for svchost.exe in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Tutorials to solve the problem; I think that the real question was, why to do this? Well, people thinks they will reduce memory consumption is they leave the old service model. The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Tutorials' started by Josey Wales, Oct 1, 2017.

1. f14tomcat Win User

Change Split Threshold for svchost.exe in Windows 10

@FerchogtX
    It's already been explained in depth as to the why. It is not a memory tweaking issue, it is a performance/stability issue.

f14tomcat, Oct 4, 2017
  2. FerchogtX Win User

I guess it will now be easier to spot if a service is causing problems or not. I mean, being like this, I feel this windows more stable than 1607... dunno if it's just my personal perception.

Tweaking windows is such a fun sport XD. This tutorials always add fun to it!

FerchogtX, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Change Split Threshold for svchost.exe in Windows 10

1. Change Split Threshold for svchost.exe in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Change Split Threshold

2. How to Change Threshold of Taskbar Thumbnails to Show List in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to Change Threshold of Taskbar Thumbnails to Show List in Windows 10?: I checked several ways and they all seem to not work on the current Windows 10. Does anybody know how to change this? submitted by /u/Cade28Skywalker [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/momruh/how_to_change_threshold_of_taskbar_thumbnails_to/
  3. Change Snap Assist threshold

in Windows 10 Customization
    Change Snap Assist threshold: I have to basically be going the speed of light to break through the snap assist and move a window to my second monitor and there doesn't appear to be an option to fix this from what I have seen so is there any method tofix it. given I don't see the option in the multitasking...
  4. svchost

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    svchost: An aplication in the path C:\Windows\syswow\ is running in the background and it consumes 60% of my cpu how to i stop it? I think it as something about Net Framework our something like that but im not sure. My Windows version is 1607...
  5. Windows 10 svchost virus

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 svchost virus: Hi. I have recently started having CPU problems. Apparently, it's because of a trojan virus called svchost.exe. Anytime I use an internet browser (any) I get a message from my web protection that it's blocking the virus but my CPU still gets overloaded. I've tried every...
  6. Windows 10 enterprise Threshold 2

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 enterprise Threshold 2: When are we enterprise users going to receive the update? Thanks. 29728
  7. Windows 10 Threshold 2

Windows 10 Threshold 2: Should I update first to build 10240 or wait till November? Also, will the Media Creation Tool update itself directly to the new build? Insiders, what is new in this update apart from UI changes? 27347
  8. windows 10 threshold download issue!!

windows 10 threshold download issue!!: i started the windows 10 threshold update....and i downloaded it with lots of resume pause(battery saver,turning off laptop)and made to 80% ...when i checked for the download again it started from 0 % ....i dont know why,but now all the latest update cumilative,security...
  9. Change Account Lockout Threshold for Local Accounts in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Change Account Lockout Threshold for Local Accounts in Windows 10: How to: Change Account Lockout Threshold for Local Accounts in Windows 10 How to Change Account Lockout Threshold for Local Accounts in Windows 10 [img] Information The Reset account lockout counter after. Failed password attempts on workstations or member servers...
  10. Change Taskbar Thumbnail Threshold to Show List in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Change Taskbar Thumbnail Threshold to Show List in Windows 10: How to: Change Taskbar Thumbnail Threshold to Show List in Windows 10 How to Change Threshold of Taskbar Thumbnails to Show List in Windows 10 When you hover over the icon or button on the taskbar of opened items, it will show either thumbnail previews or a list of the...
Tags: