Windows 10: Change system tray icons in windows 10

Discus and support Change system tray icons in windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi Forum Does anybody know how can I replace or change my system tray icons in windows 10 ? In Windows 7 I was able to do it but I can't find any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by D0M1N13, Jan 22, 2017.

1. D0M1N13 Win User

Change system tray icons in windows 10

Hi Forum

Does anybody know how can I replace or change my system tray icons in windows 10 ? In Windows 7 I was able to do it but I can't find any information on the web on how to do it in windows 10. Any help?

:)

D0M1N13, Jan 22, 2017

2. network and connectivity

i am using windows 10, in system tray BLUETOOTH icon is disappeared, i have restarted my windows, but icon is missing, no changes have been made

naresh kumarmeena, Jan 22, 2017
  3. rklevy Win User
    Change appearance of the Action Center Icons in System Tray

I find the simple flat Windows 10 icons for the Action Center in the System Tray, for example,
    Change system tray icons in windows 10 [​IMG]
    or
    Change system tray icons in windows 10 [​IMG]
    very difficult to see and differentiate.

I know that one can change the appearance of icons for other items in the system tray but I have not been able to locate the appropriate .dll or .exe file for the Action Center Icon so that I can change
    the actual appearance of those icons. Is there a way to change the appearance of these particular icons? Where are these Action Center icons stored?

rklevy, Jan 22, 2017
  4. D0M1N13 Win User

Thanks a million ! *Smile

D0M1N13, Jan 23, 2017
Thema:

1. Change system tray icons in windows 10 - Similar Threads - Change system tray

2. Changing System Tray Icons in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Changing System Tray Icons in Windows 10: Hi, I looked around but it seems like the old tools such as CustomizerGod don't work with Windows 10 20H2 for changing system tray icons to custom ones. Anyone has any recommendation to either the way to manually swap them or a tool which does work with the latest Windows 10...
  3. Change location of the action center icon on system tray

in Windows 10 Support
    Change location of the action center icon on system tray: Hi, I have the taskbar vertically positioned, and the action center icon gets too much space, alone and not with other system tray icons. [img] I would like to put the action center icon along with the other system tray icons, and not alone. Someone can help ? Windows...
  4. Change Tray Icons

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Change Tray Icons: [ATTACH] It's possible to change the software Tray Icons? Some of them are ugly and others look blurry. Regards! https://preview.redd.it/4ybqn4mgmix31.png?width=378&format=png&auto=webp&s=b1db91899cffe2c2c59bf0076f18d02158db60a3 submitted by /u/Sansagi [link]...
  5. System Tray Icon

System Tray Icon: I have a vision problem and the Safely Remove Icon is very hard for me to see. I would like to change the icon to something more visible. I can't seem to find it in the registry. Thank you....
  6. system tray icons

system tray icons: I received an update to Win 10 and ever since the update, I am only able to see two icons on the system tray at the same time. For example, I now have the speaker icon and the wifi "fan" icon on the system tray. I would like to also have the battery icon on like I've always...
  7. Windows 10 System Tray Icons Moving

Windows 10 System Tray Icons Moving: I have just installed a fresh version of Windows 10 Pro 1809, Build 17763.253 and my PC works perfectly. However, my system tray is behaving in a strange manner. To the left and/or the right of the clock a white vertical bar continuously flashes on and off causing the icons...
  8. Scaleable System Tray Icons Windows 10

Scaleable System Tray Icons Windows 10: As we move forward I see a couple of likeable features in 1809. One of them being "increase text size" rather than just Scaling. A person could use both of those features if they wanted to but I have a feeling most people with good eyesight would use the "increase text...
  9. Scaleable System Tray Icons Windows 10

Scaleable System Tray Icons Windows 10: As we move forward I see a couple of likeable features in 1809. One of them being "increase text size" rather than just Scaling. A person could use both of those features if they wanted to but I have a feeling most people with good eyesight would use the "increase text...
  10. Change size of time and icons of system tray?

in Windows 10 Support
    Change size of time and icons of system tray?: So Windows 10 did some kind of update and now its got a different feel to it. One thing that changed with the update was the size of text and icons in the system tray. Now they are very large and the time doesn't even fit. Where it should say PM the right side of the M is cut...