Windows 10: Change taskbar preview size?

Discus and support Change taskbar preview size? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I'm currently on version 1703, is it possible to change those little thumbnails for each opened program? 86466 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by dfg555, Jun 9, 2017.

1. dfg555 Win User

Change taskbar preview size?

I'm currently on version 1703, is it possible to change those little thumbnails for each opened program?

:)

dfg555, Jun 9, 2017
  2. Aros1354 Win User

disable the Taskbar Thumbnail Preview in Windows 10

These Thumbnail previews on the taskbar are infuirating - please change so we can disable them

Thanks

Aros1354, Jun 9, 2017
  3. Teemosan Win User
    How do I change Taskbar icon preview from Thumbnail peek to List peek in Win 10 v 1703?

I'm running Win 10 Creators Update v 1703 build 15063.332 on a Samsung 850 EVO SSD \ i7 desktop PC \ R9 390 GPU with Crimson 17.5.2 drivers.

How do I change the Taskbar icon preview from Thumbnail peek to List peek in Win 10 v 1703. It would be the same type of taskbar icon previews as it was in Win XP.

Is there a way to change this natively in Win 10 v 1703?

Thanks

Teemosan, Jun 9, 2017
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Brink, Jun 9, 2017
Thema:

1. Change taskbar preview size? - Similar Threads - Change taskbar preview

2. Change Taskbar Icon Size

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Change Taskbar Icon Size: I never commanded my taskbar to change anything so maybe this came with an update but I do not need extra large icons on my task bar just to see what I'm clicking on. I click on the taks bar to change the icon saize and click on taskbar settings and it's not even an option!...
  3. Change Taskbar Icon Size

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Change Taskbar Icon Size: I never commanded my taskbar to change anything so maybe this came with an update but I do not need extra large icons on my task bar just to see what I'm clicking on. I click on the taks bar to change the icon saize and click on taskbar settings and it's not even an option!...
  4. cannot change taskbar size

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cannot change taskbar size: With latest update, can no longer change taskbar size https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-change-taskbar-size/c4e23e93-436a-4641-a922-e8bab617419e
  5. cannot change taskbar size

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cannot change taskbar size: With latest update, can no longer change taskbar size https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-change-taskbar-size/c4e23e93-436a-4641-a922-e8bab617419e
  6. Change the size of the taskbar?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Change the size of the taskbar?: Howdy, Yesterday I had gambled over my 4k TV plauge tale innocence. When I deactivated the TV via the NVIDIA control panel, there was a short black picture on my other two screens and then the taskbar and the picture I uploaded looked like this. Somehow I don't have a plan...
  7. How to change the taskbar font size?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to change the taskbar font size?: How to change the taskbar font size(for the names of the windows that are open and appear on the Taskbar)? I have googled it, and yet nothing. I have Win10 1809 version. submitted by /u/Neborodat [link] [comments]...
  8. change size of taskbar and desktop icons

in Windows 10 Support
    change size of taskbar and desktop icons: The icons on my desktop icons suddenly got huge and all could not fit on the screen. Simultaneously, the taskbar icons got very small. I had not done anything intentionally to cause this. I tried clicking settings I got pressing the windows button (lower lft of screen). I...
  9. How Change Taskbar Item Size?

in Windows 10 Support
    How Change Taskbar Item Size?: How Change Taskbar Item Size? Such as photo: [img] 27826
  10. Changing Desktop Font and Taskbar Size

in Windows 10 Support
    Changing Desktop Font and Taskbar Size: I just installed Build 9879 over Windows 7 on a spare machine and it went as expected except for the size of the Icon fonts and size of the taskbar. They both are much larger than they were on Win 7. I can't remember how to make them smaller. I make the icons themselves...