Windows 10: Change Taskbar so it shows file Names

Discus and support Change Taskbar so it shows file Names in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, I saved a number of Jpg and Gif files that I need to have open and easily toggle between. The files open in Microsoft Photo(I think) and I want to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by jschlach, Jul 10, 2018.

1. jschlach Win User

Change Taskbar so it shows file Names

Hi,

I saved a number of Jpg and Gif files that I need to have open and easily toggle between. The files open in Microsoft Photo(I think) and I want to be able to see the file names in the Taskbar so I can toggle between them more easily. Right now they all just say photo in the taskbar. Is there a way to have the file name appear?

Thanks so much for your help!

-Jason

:)

jschlach, Jul 10, 2018
  2. Error 404 Win User

Name of program to change taskbars?

uxtheme.dll? I know you can use that to change themes, so it should allow you to change the taskbar theme, if thats what you want.

Error 404, Jul 10, 2018
  3. name changes??

If you desire a name change please do the following:

• Ask yourself if you really need a name change.
    • Make sure you have a good reason.
    • Know what you want your new name to be before you request a name change.
    • Send Urlyin a PM containing a decent explanation of your reason as well as your desired name.

Polaris573, Jul 10, 2018
  4. Kreij Win User

name changes??

How about TPU_Moms_Rule.

Just a suggestion *Smile Change Taskbar so it shows file Names :)

I agree with most people. Mod assisted name changes only.

Kreij, Jul 10, 2018
Thema:

1. Change Taskbar so it shows file Names - Similar Threads - Change Taskbar shows

2. Bulk change file 'Title' Name for files not file 'name'

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bulk change file 'Title' Name for files not file 'name': Hi - I want to know how to bulk change the 'TITLE' in files on my computer.Scenario is that I download audiobooks by the chapter to put on my Garmin watch. The audiobooks download with the 'NAME' listed by chapter, e.g. "XYZ Chapter 01", but the 'TITLE' in generically named...
  3. Bulk change file 'Title' Name for files not file 'name'

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bulk change file 'Title' Name for files not file 'name': Hi - I want to know how to bulk change the 'TITLE' in files on my computer.Scenario is that I download audiobooks by the chapter to put on my Garmin watch. The audiobooks download with the 'NAME' listed by chapter, e.g. "XYZ Chapter 01", but the 'TITLE' in generically named...
  4. Bulk change file 'Title' Name for files not file 'name'

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. application name on taskbar will change

in Windows 10 Customization
    application name on taskbar will change: I launch an application you can see the name on the taskbar is correct. [ATTACH] But when I pin it to taskbar, the name is changed. [ATTACH] I wonder where taskbar get the application name string? I am not sure if it is a problem of windows or the application....
  6. Arghh... changing file and folder names in Explorer... so frustrating!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Arghh... changing file and folder names in Explorer... so frustrating!: So Im doing some Spring cleaning before migrating to a fresh PC and Windows install. This has bugged me in the past, but I never could find a solution when I searched. Why oh why is it so frustrating renaming folders and files in Explorer. If you take more than a second or...
  7. So, I just changed the organization name, and it's still showing up as org name... Why?!?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    So, I just changed the organization name, and it's still showing up as org name... Why?!?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/hawkgirl555 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ghyy5m/so_i_just_changed_the_organization_name_and_its/
  8. File name change

File name change: I noticed my main User Name is now ; jax20 and my Desktop is ; DESKTOP-BQCHIOD none of MY file are in MY NAME, everything is under this jax20, I was forced to create an email for this file !!! the SYSTEM IS IN CHARGE OF EVERYTHING NOW ! blocking me from me from...
  9. File Names changed

File Names changed: Dear Sir, While I was doing my day to day work on my PC, the entire file names of certain folder changed into one name. This caused severe difficulties for me to continue my work further. This happened second time in a week. Kindly give me a solution to avoid this...
  10. changing file names

changing file names: When I try to change my file names in win 10, I take this notification. 0x80070057 parameter is incorrect . It seems file names does not change but I think windows keep the file with the original name and then create a new file with the new name. This cause duplications....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 taskbar shows file names

2. how to change task bar to show file name

3. windows 10 taskbar filename

4. windows 10 taskbar show file names