Windows 10: Change the colour of the Shutdown/Log-off screen?

Discus and support Change the colour of the Shutdown/Log-off screen? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I know how to change the colour of the log on screen but not the log off screen, any ideas? 31153 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by markob53, Nov 22, 2015.

1. markob53 Win User

Change the colour of the Shutdown/Log-off screen?

I know how to change the colour of the log on screen but not the log off screen, any ideas?

:)

markob53, Nov 22, 2015
  2. seanwrrlw Win User

how to change the colour of the network coverage symbol on nokia 8800 sirocco

does any1 now how to change the colour scheme on the nokia 8800 sirocco i.e the signal, battery bar colour etc... there does not seem to be an option to do so its sort of stuck on brown!! errr

seanwrrlw, Nov 22, 2015
  3. seanwrrlw Win User
    how to change the colour of the network coverage symbol on nokia 8800 sirocco

erm... thtere doesnt seem to be an option on my 8800 sirocco i have settings-- display... but then there isnt an option for colour schemes the only option to change anything to do with colour is the standby mode text

seanwrrlw, Nov 22, 2015
  4. SonicBlue Win User

I believe it is tied to the Background color in personalization.

SonicBlue, Nov 26, 2015
Thema:

1. Change the colour of the Shutdown/Log-off screen? - Similar Threads - Change colour Shutdown

2. Windows 11 Log-On/Off & Shutdown Sounds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Log-On/Off & Shutdown Sounds: Hi,I want to apply the log-on, log-off & shutdown sounds to my windows 11 laptop made by HP. I tried a couple of methods, but even after that, the sounds don't play when required. Is there anything you could do?...
  3. Windows 11 Log-On/Off & Shutdown Sounds

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Log-On/Off & Shutdown Sounds: Hi,I want to apply the log-on, log-off & shutdown sounds to my windows 11 laptop made by HP. I tried a couple of methods, but even after that, the sounds don't play when required. Is there anything you could do?...
  4. Windows shutdown;log on;log off is not hearing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows shutdown;log on;log off is not hearing: I using windows 10 pro I accidentali turned off the log on;log off and shutdown sound in registry What to do? Any answers? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-shutdownlog-onlog-off-is-not-hearing/228d2cab-0c3f-4cc7-a1ef-04fb92053f83
  5. Screen colour change

Screen colour change: Hi, My screen has a small colour change when I connect external devices or when my webcam is being used for Microsoft Edge content. Why is this happening it never used to do it? Is there a setting I need to change? Thanks......
  6. Log Off/Shutdown

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Log Off/Shutdown: Our home W10 PC contains 4 user accounts. Three of the users log in then shutdown the PC when they have finished using the shutdown at the bottom left hand side of the screen. When I boot the PC and log in the other users accounts say that they are still logged in to the PC...
  7. colour change

colour change: Using my laptop and left it for a bit, when returned the home screen has changed colour, very bland grey, white and peoples hair is yellow. No warm colours they disappeared. Any suggestion as to get my normal colours back...
  8. How do i change the colour of the Log off/Shutdown/Restarting screen?

How do i change the colour of the Log off/Shutdown/Restarting screen?: As the title says, i want the log off screen colour to be different to my accent colour. 21719
  9. Change log off period

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Change log off period: Hi all, I've tried to look through the list of all the tutorials and I've used Google too, to find out how to extend the inactivity period before I get logged out. But all the suggestions talk about screen icons that I don't seem to have. My computer is six weeks old and I'm...
  10. screen changed colour

in Windows 10 Support
    screen changed colour: *Sad Please help an old man, when i scan a piece of paper from my printer it goes to my selected folder but when i open it all the background is black and not white any help plz 75489

Users found this page by searching for:

1. change colour on shut down screen