Windows 10: change time zone

Discus and support change time zone in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have recently restore my laptop and I cant change my time zone to gmt5.30.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by arunkumar400, Jul 7, 2018.

1. change time zone

I have recently restore my laptop and I cant change my time zone to gmt5.30.

:)

arunkumar400, Jul 7, 2018

2. Time Zone Change

I moved states recently and went to change my time zone, only to discover my new time zone (Sydney) wasn't on the list.

How do I get the new time zone added. I would have thought all the major cities would have been there automatically.

helpancient, Jul 7, 2018
  3. Time Zone Change

Cool, thanks for the great instructions. I just followed all those steps, and all it seemed to do was turn set time zone automatically back on. I assume that this is what it was intended to do, but does that fix the problem of randomly changing time zones?

ForThePeople, Jul 7, 2018
  4. change time zone

Time Zones

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We would be glad to help you with the issue you are facing today. I understand the difficulty with the problem, it would be helpful if you could reply to these questions to assist you further.

• What is the make and model of your computer?
    • Since when are you facing this issue?

Time Zone will not change automatically while you travel. If you want to change the Time Zone for your computer, you will have to change manually.

Only the live tiles like Weather, News, and Sports have the ability to change with the location.

• Go to control panel.
    • Click on "Clock, Language, and Region
    • Under "Date and Time", click on "Change the Time Zone"
    • Under "Time Zone" click on "Change time zone
    • Under "Time Zone, click the current time zone, and select your actual time zone
      • Click OK and you are done.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohammed AliAli, Jul 7, 2018
Thema:

change time zone

1. change time zone - Similar Threads - change zone

2. Windows 11 will not let me change my time zone.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 will not let me change my time zone.: I cannot get windows 11 to allow me to change my time zone. I am using the administrator account when I attempt it, and yes I have made sure it really is the administrator account. Unchecking the box next to set time zone automatically does nothing....
  3. Windows 11 will not let me change my time zone.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 will not let me change my time zone.: I cannot get windows 11 to allow me to change my time zone. I am using the administrator account when I attempt it, and yes I have made sure it really is the administrator account. Unchecking the box next to set time zone automatically does nothing....
  4. The country's time zone does not change

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The country's time zone does not change: Hello, I live in Kazakhstan and recently the time zone in the country changed from UTC+6 to UTC+5, but nothing has changed in Windows itself, is it possible to somehow change the time zone myself? Do not change the time, namely indicate Astana UTC+5, not UTC+6...
  5. The country's time zone does not change

The country's time zone does not change: Hello, I live in Kazakhstan and recently the time zone in the country changed from UTC+6 to UTC+5, but nothing has changed in Windows itself, is it possible to somehow change the time zone myself? Do not change the time, namely indicate Astana UTC+5, not UTC+6...
  6. Changing time zone in Kazakhstan

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Changing time zone in Kazakhstan: Good day,My name is Zhandos, I am an IT employee at Ernst and Young, we are your corporate clients.Could you please advise if any actions are required on our servers, workstations, or IT infrastructure in general, in connection with the change of time zone in Kazakhstan, so...
  7. Changing time zone in Kazakhstan

Changing time zone in Kazakhstan: Good day,My name is Zhandos, I am an IT employee at Ernst and Young, we are your corporate clients.Could you please advise if any actions are required on our servers, workstations, or IT infrastructure in general, in connection with the change of time zone in Kazakhstan, so...
  8. Changing time zone in Kazakhstan

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. Time zone keeps changing to Mountain time zone when I am in the Eastern time zone.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Time zone keeps changing to Mountain time zone when I am in the Eastern time zone.: My Windows 10 PC rebooted last night update?. It now wants to place me in the Mountain time zone when I am in the Eastern time zone. I had to turn off the automated setting for the time zone to fix this. Please advise...
  10. Time zone keeps changing to Mountain time zone when I am in the Eastern time zone.

Time zone keeps changing to Mountain time zone when I am in the Eastern time zone.: My Windows 10 PC rebooted last night update?. It now wants to place me in the Mountain time zone when I am in the Eastern time zone. I had to turn off the automated setting for the time zone to fix this. Please advise...