Windows 10: Change to login screen w/ screen saver in Creator's Update

Discus and support Change to login screen w/ screen saver in Creator's Update in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I installed the Creator's Update - 1703 - on my Latitude E5450 laptop over the weekend. I was a little bit startled the first time the screen saver... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by kevwin10user, May 15, 2017.

1. Change to login screen w/ screen saver in Creator's Update

I installed the Creator's Update - 1703 - on my Latitude E5450 laptop over the weekend.

I was a little bit startled the first time the screen saver went on. I could no longer click my mouse or tap the keyboard to get the password login box to show.

I finally figured out that I had to press Ctrl + Alt + Del.

Does anyone else use a screen saver and have it go back to the lock screen? Is there an option to allow a mouse click to prompt for login?

:)

kevwin10user, May 15, 2017

2. Screen saver in Windows 10 Creators Update

Screen Saver...

Right Click on Desktop, Personalize, Lock Screen, Screen Saver

Thy this... works for my Creators update... Thanks

wsumerford, May 15, 2017
  3. PJLTEST Win User
    Glance Screen Does Not Show after Creator Update with Battery Saver On

Lot's of comments on this in the Feedback Hub. It is an unwelcome change with the Creators Edition.

PJLTEST, May 15, 2017
  4. bro67 Win User

Change to login screen w/ screen saver in Creator's Update

bro67, May 15, 2017
  5. I haven't figured out an answer yet, but noted the same as you - Ctr+Alt+Del pops up the login. A bit of a pain as I'd taught myself to NOT do that with Win 10. *Huh

bluewombat59, Jun 9, 2017
  6. bro67 Win User
    It has nothing to do with a specific version of Windows. It is done as both a registry adit or GPO. You can turn the feature on or off with Ultimate Windows Tweaker from The Windows Club.

bro67, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Change to login screen w/ screen saver in Creator's Update

1. Change to login screen w/ screen saver in Creator's Update - Similar Threads - Change login screen

2. screen saver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    screen saver: trying to open screen saver I installed shockwave still get this notice?Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-saver/c73a81bb-d9a3-49eb-8d0d-1ab87235b109
  3. Screen saver

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screen saver: Whatever I do to Settings I've suddenly found it impossible to get a screen saver. Any tips? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-saver/f2fe8145-4578-471a-875b-75234a993fb1
  4. how to change screen saver settings

how to change screen saver settings: want to change amount of time before screen saver turns on. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-screen-saver-settings/0b1bf1e5-ce2b-499b-b89a-477afd7195cc
  5. Screen Saver

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Screen Saver: Hello, Please I use two monitors, how do I make my screen saver pictures display on both monitors instead of just one? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-saver/37f95b40-934c-4c9d-833c-09e187d32f33
  6. Screen Saver Asks for Password to Login

Screen Saver Asks for Password to Login: hi - my computer screen turns to "screen saver mode" after 5mn or 10mn or 1 hour of no activity according to what i chose. to go back to work, i have to enter my pin code. i want to go back to work directly and without entering any pin. thank you [Original Title: screen...
  7. No screen saver if I don't login

No screen saver if I don't login: Hi.. how can I make win 10 screen saver to activate at the login screen? I notice that if I turn my computer ON but not login, the screen saver won't activate...it only activates when I login first. What I mean is, after I login, if I lock my computer, the screen saver...
  8. update changed my screen saver

update changed my screen saver: Actually, it gave me a second SS! The one I have on the working desktop is okay, but pre-log-in, it used to be in the generic plain green. But now it's used an old SS from my file of pictures. This happened in the big update last week. I've searched and searched but (I...
  9. No screen saver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No screen saver: I upgraded to Win10 Home yesterday and I cannot get the screensaver to do anything. It never starts no matter which one I use or what time I set it for. 13068
  10. Black screen no login after screen saver

in Windows 10 Support
    Black screen no login after screen saver: Hi Just been away from my computer and came back and tapped the keyboard to get a PIN login but all I got was a black screen with moving mouse cursor so had to do a hard reset. Running creators update 15063.332. Any ideas? 86476