Windows 10: Change Weather app Temperature to Fahrenheit or Celsius in Windows 10

Discus and support Change Weather app Temperature to Fahrenheit or Celsius in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Tutorials to solve the problem; How to: Change Weather app Temperature to Fahrenheit or Celsius in Windows 10 How to Change Weather app Temperature to Fahrenheit or Celsius in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Tutorials' started by Tony K, Aug 6, 2017.

1. Tony K Win User

Change Weather app Temperature to Fahrenheit or Celsius in Windows 10

How to: Change Weather app Temperature to Fahrenheit or Celsius in Windows 10

How to Change Weather app Temperature to Fahrenheit or Celsius in Windows 10

The MSN Weather app is included by default in Windows 10, and allows you to browse weather for right now, today or the week for your current location and see average temps and record data for your location and around the world.

The MSN Weather app can show the temperature in Fahrenheit (F) or Celsius (C).

This tutorial will show you how to change the Weather app to show temperature in Fahrenheit or Celsius for your account in Windows 10.

CONTENTS:
    • Option One: To Change Temperature to Fahrenheit or Celsius in Weather app using Keyboard Shortcut
    • Option Two: To Change Temperature to Fahrenheit or Celsius in Weather app
    • Option Three: To Change Temperature to Fahrenheit or Celsius in Weather app Settings

EXAMPLE: Show temperature in Fahrenheit and Celsius in Weather app

Change Weather app Temperature to Fahrenheit or Celsius in Windows 10 [​IMG]

OPTION ONE [/i] To Change Temperature to Fahrenheit or Celsius in Weather app using Keyboard Shortcut
    1. Open the Weather app.

2. Press the Alt + Enter keys to toggle the temperature to Fahrenheit or Celsius for what you want.

OPTION TWO [/i] To Change Temperature to Fahrenheit or Celsius in Weather app
    1. Open the Weather app.
    2. Click/tap on the F (Fahrenheit) or C (Celsius) letter next to the temperature for what you want. (see screenshot below)

OPTION THREE [/i] To Change Temperature to Fahrenheit or Celsius in Weather app Settings
    1. Open the Weather app.

2. Click/tap on the Settings (gear) icon, and select (dot) Fahrenheit or Celsius under the Show temperature in setting in the General tab. (see screenshot below)

That's it,
    Shawn

Related Tutorials

:)

Tony K, Aug 6, 2017

2. Calendar App windows 10 temperature in fahrenheit

Calendar App Windows 10 the Surface Pro 3

I cannot change the temperature from Fahrenheit to Celsius.

There is no option under Settings/Weather settings to do this.

How do I change Fahrenheit to Celsius?

Hugh Sonic, Aug 6, 2017
  3. Roan T Win User
    How do I make the weather app show wind speeds in km/h?

Hi,

Changing the temperature from Fahrenheit to Celsius on Weather app settings should do it.

By the way, what other troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

Regards.

Roan T, Aug 6, 2017
  4. TenAlf Win User

Hi!
    Any ideas how to accomplish this via command line ~ meaning automatically (probably no registry settings for that)?
    More thanks, Alar.

TenAlf, Aug 7, 2017
Thema:

1. Change Weather app Temperature to Fahrenheit or Celsius in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Change Weather app

2. The weather widget in the start menu shows the temperature in Fahrenheit instead of Celsius.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The weather widget in the start menu shows the temperature in Fahrenheit instead of Celsius.: Hello, after the latest windows update, as the title states, the weather widget or tile or whatever it's called in the start menu is broken. Even though the app itself shows the temperature in Celsius and I also have Celsius selected in the settings menu, the widget shows the...
  3. The weather widget in the start menu shows the temperature in Fahrenheit instead of Celsius.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The weather widget in the start menu shows the temperature in Fahrenheit instead of Celsius.: Hello, after the latest windows update, as the title states, the weather widget or tile or whatever it's called in the start menu is broken. Even though the app itself shows the temperature in Celsius and I also have Celsius selected in the settings menu, the widget shows the...
  4. The weather widget in the start menu shows the temperature in Fahrenheit instead of Celsius.

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Weather bar - Show both Fahrenheit and Celsius

Weather bar - Show both Fahrenheit and Celsius: Hello, is it possible for the weather bar to both show Fahrenheit and Celsius so that it ends up looking something like this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/weather-bar-show-both-fahrenheit-and-celsius/b2119713-c6e8-4870-be7c-51121e2aed12
  6. Windows 10 weather widget units don't change from Fahrenheit to Celsius

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 weather widget units don't change from Fahrenheit to Celsius: Trying to change the setting in Weather widget from F to C. I want the temperature to be shown in Celsius. I went to the widget settings, changed it from F to C. Still the same. Setting is not saved each time. Tried more than 10 times in 2 days... restarting my computer many...
  7. taskbar weather shows Fahrenheit instead of celsius, cannot change it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    taskbar weather shows Fahrenheit instead of celsius, cannot change it.: Cannot change taskbar weather from fahrenheit to celsius after the windows update. Tried setting it on the weather app or when i hovered over the weather on the taskbar. It currenently has different location and has fahrenheit, if i try to set it to my hometown and set it on...
  8. taskbar weather shows Fahrenheit instead of celsius, cannot change it.

taskbar weather shows Fahrenheit instead of celsius, cannot change it.: Cannot change taskbar weather from fahrenheit to celsius after the windows update. Tried setting it on the weather app or when i hovered over the weather on the taskbar. It currenently has different location and has fahrenheit, if i try to set it to my hometown and set it on...
  9. taskbar weather shows Fahrenheit instead of celsius, cannot change it.

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. Weather app shows temperature in Fahrenheits

Weather app shows temperature in Fahrenheits: [img] See the 39, if i click on it and go into the app then it displays correctly 4 degrees Celsius. When will there be a fix? Regards 46701