Windows 10: Change Weather app Temperature to Fahrenheit or Celsius in Windows 10

Discus and support Change Weather app Temperature to Fahrenheit or Celsius in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Tutorials to solve the problem; How to: Change Weather app Temperature to Fahrenheit or Celsius in Windows 10 How to Change Weather app Temperature to Fahrenheit or Celsius in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Tutorials' started by Tony K, Aug 6, 2017.

1. Tony K Win User

Change Weather app Temperature to Fahrenheit or Celsius in Windows 10

How to: Change Weather app Temperature to Fahrenheit or Celsius in Windows 10

How to Change Weather app Temperature to Fahrenheit or Celsius in Windows 10

The MSN Weather app is included by default in Windows 10, and allows you to browse weather for right now, today or the week for your current location and see average temps and record data for your location and around the world.

The MSN Weather app can show the temperature in Fahrenheit (F) or Celsius (C).

This tutorial will show you how to change the Weather app to show temperature in Fahrenheit or Celsius for your account in Windows 10.

CONTENTS:
    • Option One: To Change Temperature to Fahrenheit or Celsius in Weather app using Keyboard Shortcut
    • Option Two: To Change Temperature to Fahrenheit or Celsius in Weather app
    • Option Three: To Change Temperature to Fahrenheit or Celsius in Weather app Settings

EXAMPLE: Show temperature in Fahrenheit and Celsius in Weather app

Change Weather app Temperature to Fahrenheit or Celsius in Windows 10 [​IMG]

OPTION ONE [/i] To Change Temperature to Fahrenheit or Celsius in Weather app using Keyboard Shortcut
    1. Open the Weather app.

2. Press the Alt + Enter keys to toggle the temperature to Fahrenheit or Celsius for what you want.

OPTION TWO [/i] To Change Temperature to Fahrenheit or Celsius in Weather app
    1. Open the Weather app.
    2. Click/tap on the F (Fahrenheit) or C (Celsius) letter next to the temperature for what you want. (see screenshot below)

OPTION THREE [/i] To Change Temperature to Fahrenheit or Celsius in Weather app Settings
    1. Open the Weather app.

2. Click/tap on the Settings (gear) icon, and select (dot) Fahrenheit or Celsius under the Show temperature in setting in the General tab. (see screenshot below)

That's it,
    Shawn

Related Tutorials

:)

Tony K, Aug 6, 2017

2. Calendar App windows 10 temperature in fahrenheit

Calendar App Windows 10 the Surface Pro 3

I cannot change the temperature from Fahrenheit to Celsius.

There is no option under Settings/Weather settings to do this.

How do I change Fahrenheit to Celsius?

Hugh Sonic, Aug 6, 2017
  3. Roan T Win User
    How do I make the weather app show wind speeds in km/h?

Hi,

Changing the temperature from Fahrenheit to Celsius on Weather app settings should do it.

By the way, what other troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

Regards.

Roan T, Aug 6, 2017
  4. TenAlf Win User

Hi!
    Any ideas how to accomplish this via command line ~ meaning automatically (probably no registry settings for that)?
    More thanks, Alar.

TenAlf, Aug 7, 2017
Thema:

1. Change Weather app Temperature to Fahrenheit or Celsius in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Change Weather app

2. windows weather app

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows weather app: In windows weather app, how to make the tiles rearrangeable. I have submitted this suggestion through windows feedback hub https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-weather-app/3c8c1128-ed09-496c-97be-8b0248f846d5
  3. Temperature on lock screen displays in Celsius rather than Fahrenheit.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Temperature on lock screen displays in Celsius rather than Fahrenheit.: I have my lock screen set to "show details" of my weather app on the lock screen. It shows the temperature in Celsius even though my weather app is set to Fahrenheit and it shows the temps in Fahrenheit there. I read some other posts that said check my global settings on...
  4. Cortana provides weather info in Fahrenheit, instead of Celsius

in Cortana
    Cortana provides weather info in Fahrenheit, instead of Celsius: Hi, I've been using Cortana for years and when asking her about weather, she provided information in Celsius. About two months ago, without me (deliberately) changing any settings, she started providing temperatures in Fahrenheit. I've checked all the settings I could think...
  5. Windows 10 weather app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 weather app: How could I change/or set my location in Windows 10 default weather app on my start screen? I'm in Washington state and I am receiving Washington DC info. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-weather-app/2146b475-e856-49f9-8624-37b916f1c37a
  6. windows 10 weather app

windows 10 weather app: As of yesterday my windows 10 weather app is only showing a daily Forecast when up until now it has also shown the hourly forecast as well. The hourly forecast has been very useful to plan my days so why has it disappeared all of a sudden. There is nothing on the net to...
  7. Weather app shows temperature in Fahrenheits

Weather app shows temperature in Fahrenheits: [img] See the 39, if i click on it and go into the app then it displays correctly 4 degrees Celsius. When will there be a fix? Regards 46701
  8. Weather app

Weather app: I have a minor annoyance which I would like to get rid of. Every now and then I would have a weather warning of cities such as Kenmore, NY. I am in Canada, living in a "border city", separated by a lake from USA. My weather app is set correctly and weather shown...
  9. Weather App

Weather App: So the weather app in W10 preview is an updated version that is somewhat half broke. I figured out how to get the old version. Open PowerShell as an administrator and enter Code: Get-AppxPackage -Name Microsoft.BingWeather | Remove-AppxPackage[/quote] Then go to the...
  10. Cortana finally gives weather in Celsius based on weather settings

in Windows 10 News
    Cortana finally gives weather in Celsius based on weather settings: [img] For some time now, users outside of the US using Cortana could get the weather but it was always in Fahrenheit. To get around this US-based temperature system, users had to use the voice assistant to request the temperature in Celsius specifically each time. It...