Windows 10: Change what dismisses screensaver event 4803

Discus and support Change what dismisses screensaver event 4803 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I would.like to disable screen saver with a swipe instead of a touch, how can i do this and is it possiable? 86442 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by yz4, Jun 9, 2017.

1. YZ4
    yz4 Win User

Change what dismisses screensaver event 4803

I would.like to disable screen saver with a swipe instead of a touch, how can i do this and is it possiable?

:)

2. State and Notification Broker: how to detect end of event?

Hi

Using SNAPI I can be notified about almost all events in the system, e.g. Unread Voicemails, Missed Calls. From the end user point, some notifications could be a Notification Baloon with "Dismiss" button. I need to know the moment when end-user _dismisses_
    the notification (presses "Dismiss" button onto Notification Balloon popup so it disappears).

Do you have any idea how to to that? I need somehow to know, that SNAPI doesn't consider the notification active anymore. I found registry entries in snapi.h which contains many registry entries for all supporting events. But if I subscribe to the registry
    changes I will be notified only on event start, but I can't know when user dismisses it by pressing dismiss button.

Thanks for any comments.

Greg

Greg Zemskov, Jun 9, 2017
  3. Howto change screen saver settings?

Every time I go to the lock screen area to change the screensaver, it changes the background. This is the only place I can change the screensaver. I go back to the themes, and it changes everything back to what it was originally. How can I just change
    the screensaver and not the background?

johnschnellptsdvet, Jun 9, 2017
Thema:

Change what dismisses screensaver event 4803

1. Change what dismisses screensaver event 4803 - Similar Threads - Change dismisses screensaver

2. Mircrosoft screensaver change automatically.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mircrosoft screensaver change automatically.: Hi, I have Windows 11. My PC was set where Microsoft would change my screensaver automatically and I would vote whether I liked an image or not. It disappeared. I really want it back. How can I do this? I don't want wallpaper, just my screensaver to change image like before....
  3. Mircrosoft screensaver change automatically.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mircrosoft screensaver change automatically.: Hi, I have Windows 11. My PC was set where Mircrosoft would change my screensavers automatically and I would vote whether I liked an image or not. It disappeared. I really want it back. How can I do this? I don't want wallpaper, just my screensaver to change image like...
  4. Windows 11 Missing Security Log Event IDs 4802 and 4803? This a bug, feature, or maybe...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Missing Security Log Event IDs 4802 and 4803? This a bug, feature, or maybe...: Windows 11 OS install clean, about 2 months ago. Fully updated as of this posting. This issue did not occur on Windows 10 or previous versions of Windows on same hardware. This is not a hardware issue. This issue has now happened on multiple instances of Windows 11 either...
  5. Windows 11 Missing Security Log Event IDs 4802 and 4803? This a bug, feature, or maybe...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Missing Security Log Event IDs 4802 and 4803? This a bug, feature, or maybe...: Windows 11 OS install clean, about 2 months ago. Fully updated as of this posting. This issue did not occur on Windows 10 or previous versions of Windows on same hardware. This is not a hardware issue. This issue has now happened on multiple instances of Windows 11 either...
  6. Changing my screensaver

in Windows 10 Customization
    Changing my screensaver: The Appearance and Personalisation tab seems to have disappeared from my Control Panel. Now I cannot find how to change my screensaver photos. Can you help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/changing-my-screensaver/2dffbbf6-5e23-4b9d-a0b8-e7b29874893c
  7. Screensaver Changes Won't Save

Screensaver Changes Won't Save: I have a folder assigned for screensaver photos. In setting up my screensaver I browse and select that folder. It has worked perfectly for two years. Now when screensaver kicks in it scrolls through every photo I have saved on my computer. I go in, reset my screensaver photo...
  8. Screensaver Photos - faster changing of the pictures

Screensaver Photos - faster changing of the pictures: Is there a way for the screensaver maybe in the registry to Set a specific time for the pictures to change. Not only slow/ medium/ fast Win 10 Enterprise 1809...
  9. Windows 10 - Manually invoked Screen Saver and Events 4802, 4803

Windows 10 - Manually invoked Screen Saver and Events 4802, 4803: Hello! I am working on scheduling a task based on event 4803, but I have come to the understanding that it is only created when the Screen Saver is invoked by timeout rather than manually running a .scr file. Is this by design? Is there a way to manually invoke the...
  10. Groove changed my screensaver

Groove changed my screensaver: How do I revert back to original sreen saver setting where Widows shows a new image each day on startup ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/groove-changed-my-screensaver/9858084c-9128-4631-bf2c-2ca0ebed9bbe