Windows 10: Change what dismisses screensaver event 4803

Discus and support Change what dismisses screensaver event 4803 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I would.like to disable screen saver with a swipe instead of a touch, how can i do this and is it possiable? 86442 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by yz4, Jun 9, 2017.

1. YZ4
    yz4 Win User

Change what dismisses screensaver event 4803

I would.like to disable screen saver with a swipe instead of a touch, how can i do this and is it possiable?

:)

2. State and Notification Broker: how to detect end of event?

Hi

Using SNAPI I can be notified about almost all events in the system, e.g. Unread Voicemails, Missed Calls. From the end user point, some notifications could be a Notification Baloon with "Dismiss" button. I need to know the moment when end-user _dismisses_
    the notification (presses "Dismiss" button onto Notification Balloon popup so it disappears).

Do you have any idea how to to that? I need somehow to know, that SNAPI doesn't consider the notification active anymore. I found registry entries in snapi.h which contains many registry entries for all supporting events. But if I subscribe to the registry
    changes I will be notified only on event start, but I can't know when user dismisses it by pressing dismiss button.

Thanks for any comments.

Greg

Greg Zemskov, Jun 9, 2017
  3. Howto change screen saver settings?

Every time I go to the lock screen area to change the screensaver, it changes the background. This is the only place I can change the screensaver. I go back to the themes, and it changes everything back to what it was originally. How can I just change
    the screensaver and not the background?

johnschnellptsdvet, Jun 9, 2017
Thema:

Change what dismisses screensaver event 4803

1. Change what dismisses screensaver event 4803 - Similar Threads - Change dismisses screensaver

2. Groove changed my screensaver

in Windows 10 Customization
    Groove changed my screensaver: How do I revert back to original sreen saver setting where Widows shows a new image each day on startup ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/groove-changed-my-screensaver/9858084c-9128-4631-bf2c-2ca0ebed9bbe
  3. What is event 4672?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    What is event 4672?: I've experienced some real interesting and worrying issues with my pc. It has taken over my life effected me psychologically and I feel as if in a virtual prison. I got 1903. What is going on?...
  4. What is the proper way to read an event in the event viewer

in Windows 10 Support
    What is the proper way to read an event in the event viewer: I am using an HP desktop with WIN 10 Pro 64bit. I am wondering what is the port number and related to which application. I am facing some difficulty understanding the logs in the EVENET VIEWER [img] - - - Updated - - - This is a clear and obvious critical error...
  5. Windows 10 update changed screensaver

Windows 10 update changed screensaver: Latest update to Windows 10 (3/1/2019) removed my screensaver with a black screen. How do I retrieve my old screensaver settings? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-update-changed-screensaver/ca190cfb-44b9-498a-8caf-54fcb33dbc13
  6. How to change a screensavers posistion on screen.

How to change a screensavers posistion on screen.: Hi, Here's my issue, using windows 10 pro (1809). And my setup is laptop screen on the left, 16:9 screen on the right (This is set as main display). Changing main display or which way round the screen is not a solution for this issue. So when in single screen using either...
  7. WHAT IS THE EVENT ID 7

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    WHAT IS THE EVENT ID 7: HEY, I AM USING WINDOWS 7 PRO & WINDOWS 10 PRO, MY SYSTEM SHOWING EVENT ID 7 IN EVENT SOURCE DISK,HOW TO FIND OUT WHAT IS THE PROBLEM IN HARD DISK (EVENT ID 7). AND HOW TO SOLVE THIS? PLEASE HELP ME ABOUT THIS...
  8. What does "DISMISS" mean in this Windows Defender Security Center box?

What does "DISMISS" mean in this Windows Defender Security Center box?: I click on the box almost daily to allow manual threat definition updates and do not want to lose that function/ability. Am only curious what would happen if I click on DISMISS ? Thanks, [img] Lee 113621
  9. What dies "DISMISS" mean in this Windows Defender Security Center box?

What dies "DISMISS" mean in this Windows Defender Security Center box?: I click on the box almost daily to allow manual threat definition updates and do not want to lose that function/ability. Am only curious what would happen if I click on DISMISS ? Thanks, [img] Lee 113621
  10. No Screensaver

No Screensaver: Hi folks, despite setting up my screensaver to show a slideshow of my pictures like I did in Windows 7 it will not start. Also the computer does not shut down even though I've set it to turn off after an hour. Not life or death but irritating. 15116