Windows 10: Change Wifi Router Mac Address

Discus and support Change Wifi Router Mac Address in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; How can I change my Cisco Cable Modem's Mac Address>*Biggrin 42984 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Binish Joshi, Mar 4, 2016.

1. Change Wifi Router Mac Address

How can I change my Cisco Cable Modem's Mac Address>*Biggrin

:)

Binish Joshi, Mar 4, 2016
  2. zensesage Win User

WP7 MAC address has changed

Confirm.... I just bored to add changed MAC Address into my wifi router (MAC Filter) >__<

zensesage, Mar 4, 2016
  3. bitslave Win User
    Phone sees all other WLAN (WIFI) AP from neighbors but not mine although SSID is shown (pc, iphone have access), since last update

If the last update was a HTC firmware update that enabled WiFi Internet Tethering then you could be having an issue with the MAC address changing upon reboot, this is a known bug.

I would also reset your network wifi router/modem as well.

Check your MAC address before rebooting and again after it has rebooted and see if the MAC addresses are different.

If the changing MAC address is causing your problem you can either rollback the update and wait for HTC to issue a fix or if you have MAC address filtering turned on in your router/modem turn if off.

Cheers.

bitslave, Mar 4, 2016
  4. bro67 Win User

Change Wifi Router Mac Address

You cannot. It is hard coded into the firmware. Even if you tried, you would find yourself blocked from using your ISP's system.

bro67, Mar 4, 2016
Thema:

Change Wifi Router Mac Address

1. Change Wifi Router Mac Address - Similar Threads - Change Wifi Router

2. Connectivity with Wifi mac address in hidden network

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connectivity with Wifi mac address in hidden network: Hi,I have a few questions in doubts I am encountering some issues since I have a totally new router and extended mesh. Initially telco man set dual bands with same username and password. Each time I on internet a strong hidden wifi detected. I get telco in again to see any...
  3. Connectivity with Wifi mac address in hidden network

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Connectivity with Wifi mac address in hidden network: Hi,I have a few questions in doubts I am encountering some issues since I have a totally new router and extended mesh. Initially telco man set dual bands with same username and password. Each time I on internet a strong hidden wifi detected. I get telco in again to see any...
  4. Wifi MAC address

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi MAC address: Hi everyone,I am trying to change my Wifi MAC address of my windows 10 Laptop. But when I go to properties and Advanced, I am unable to find the network address option to change wifi MAC. Please see attached...
  5. Wifi MAC address

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi MAC address: Hi everyone,I am trying to change my Wifi MAC address of my windows 10 Laptop. But when I go to properties and Advanced, I am unable to find the network address option to change wifi MAC. Please see attached...
  6. Wifi MAC address

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. mac address

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    mac address: Hi, Good time Why does my system MAC address change every time I install new Windows? I really need my MAC address to stay the same. And this is the third time that it has changed with the installation of the new Windows 10. I participate in courses that provide codes...
  8. MAC address changes on reboot

MAC address changes on reboot: My PC's MAC address changes on reboot even though the "Random hardware address" option is disabled in WiFi settings. This is creating issues as my university uses a captive login portal that requires each device's MAC address to be registered....
  9. How to Find a Router’s IP Address (for Mac)!

How to Find a Router’s IP Address (for Mac)!: Hello all brothers/sisters, Greetings to all! I am newbie here. I am looking for Router IP Address for my Mac. How can I do that? Though I started reading articles from online. And found few good articles like How to Find a Router’s IP Address (for Windows and Mac) |...
  10. Is it possible to asign MAC address to router ports?

Is it possible to asign MAC address to router ports?: Hi, I have a Asus rt-12n modem router and a netgear nighthawk r7000 router. The Asus is only used to connect to the landline and all wireless connection is via the netgear router. Is it possible to limit access on the Asus LAN ports? The only wired connection I allow is the...