Windows 10: changes in internet speed.

Discus and support changes in internet speed. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello. Late last year I upgraded my internet to fibre optic with speed up to 38mbps. The provider is EE which I have been with them for a long time... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by menu, Jan 29, 2016.

1. menu Win User

changes in internet speed.

Hello.
    Late last year I upgraded my internet to fibre optic with speed up to 38mbps.
    The provider is EE which I have been with them for a long time and before EE it was orange.
    My question is since the new fibre was connected last November the speed was 37/36mbps,But since the beginning of this month have noticed that the speed is now 34/32mbps.
    Okay it does say in the contract UP TO 38,But would there be any other reason for this change in the speed figures,I only live about half a mile from the BT exchange.
    Would any one have any thoughts on this Please.
    Many Thanks.

:)

2. Kratos786 Win User

WHEN WILL RELIANCE MY JIO APP ARRIVE IN WINDOWS STORE

Increase Your Jio Internet Speed Trick [2017]
    Increase Your Jio Internet Speed Trick [2017] Guide – Hello Friends Most of the Mobile User are using Jio Sim for
    internet usage and voice calling . Day by Day Jio Internet speed is slowing down due to more users joining jio network.Today i am going to tell you how to increase your Jio internet
    speed double by just changing some settings in phone.

Click To Read full article

Kratos786, Jan 29, 2016
  3. dsc10 Win User
    new symbian release 025.007 troubleshoot

after update my N8 new vrsn i lost my internet speed very slow downlod speed plz make some change

dsc10, Jan 29, 2016
  4. swarfega Win User

It can vary over time,try do several speed tests over the course of a day with speedtest.net. It can also be affected by the number of people in your neighbourhood. So if theres been new housing, that will affect performance.

swarfega, Jan 29, 2016
Thema:

1. changes in internet speed. - Similar Threads - changes internet speed

2. Internet speed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internet speed: My ethernet speed is just 10mbps but when I disconnect the ethernet it shows link speed back to 1000gbps, after having a speed test it's shows 9-10mbps, how to increase the speed...
  3. Internet Speed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internet Speed: My Internet Speed is 100 Mbps but on my Laptop it's showing not more than 45Mbps whereas on phone it shows100+mbps. Model Dell Inspiron 5537 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/internet-speed/520da7d7-eaac-42a7-a621-9f1250d4e8bc
  4. Internet speed

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet speed: I have two Dell laptops connected to the same Internet fiber box, One has 960 mb/s download and 480 upload. The other has 90 mb/s download and 73 upload. Also the slow one has a mysterious Network 54 connected.Could somebody explain what is this Network 54 and why such a...
  5. Internet speed

Internet speed: Hi my internet speed is very slow on laptop wont even play videos its ok on other devices its a dell lattitude D531 any help appreiviated thankyou https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/internet-speed/04bdcaf4-cee8-4ca7-8ecd-224251aba230
  6. Internet speed

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Internet speed: For well over a month I've been experiencing issues with Windows 10 and the internet speeds I'm getting. I'm using wi-fi, and have no issues on any other devices just my windows 10 laptop! I'm attaching a link that shows how much my speeds fluctuated in a short amount of...
  7. Changing my internet speed settings

Changing my internet speed settings: My Killer control centre says I should change my internet speed settings https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/changing-my-internet-speed-settings/04526a3a-9f90-4a61-a6a9-6969764451aa
  8. Internet speed

Internet speed: Hello, A month ago I got a new solid state 1 tb hard drive...already using Windows 10. Everything has been fine, after working out the bugs, until now. Download speed is only 12 in room furthest from router, 30 or 50 or 70 in other rooms. On two other computers with windows...
  9. internet speed

internet speed: My ethernet card said transmission speed is 100/100. Is there a way to increase this speed. My internet provider said they are transmitting 400 mbps to me. How do I get my data at this speed on a win 10 pc. CAN IT BE DONE? If not then I need to pay for a lesser speed....
  10. Internet Speeds

Internet Speeds: Hi folks, just looking for some information here. I have been a long-time Virgin Media customer and never really had cause to complain before. When we moved house back in May they had to do a fresh installation as they couldn't find the cable that came into the property...