Windows 10: Changes in Microsoft family

Discus and support Changes in Microsoft family in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Changes in Microsoft family There’s a lot happening over the next few months. We’ll update this page regularly to give you the latest on Microsoft... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jun 28, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Changes in Microsoft family

Source: Microsoft account | Whats new for Microsoft family

:)

Brink, Jun 28, 2015

2. Anniversary Update and buggy Windows 10!

Changes to family features:

Microsoft account | What's new for family

Empower and simplify your family’s digital life:

https://account.microsoft.com/family#/

Microsoft announces changes to Microsoft Family in the Windows 10 Anniversary Update, allows parents to block Chrome and Firefox

Microsoft announces changes to Microsoft Family in the Windows 10 Anniversary Update, allows parents to block Chrome and Firefox - MSPoweruser

Gerry C J Cornell, Jun 28, 2015
  3. Changing family settings

Hello,

I would like to know how to change family settings on my Microsoft Account so I can change the limit on what my son can purchase. I have attempted to select who is "In My Family" on the Microsoft Website and nothing seems to be happening and I am still unsure
    how to change the family settings to change the limit on what can be purchased.

Thanks in advance.

Lee Cargill

LeeCargill, Jun 28, 2015
Thema:

Changes in Microsoft family

1. Changes in Microsoft family - Similar Threads - Changes Microsoft family

2. Microsoft Family: Change Relationship

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Microsoft Family: Change Relationship: I added my wife to my Microsoft Family account but she is listed as a child for some reason - is there a way to change the relationship status? When adding a new family member I am simply asked for an email address/phone number, nowhere in the process does it ask for...
  3. Microsoft Family: Change Relationship

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Family: Change Relationship: I added my wife to my Microsoft Family account but she is listed as a child for some reason - is there a way to change the relationship status? When adding a new family member I am simply asked for an email address/phone number, nowhere in the process does it ask for...
  4. Microsoft Family: Change Relationship

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Please change Microsoft family features

Please change Microsoft family features: I feel like they are a violation of my privacy. I do not like to be tracked across the internet. It creeps me out. Also they are really annoying and their notifications are repetitive. I would like them to be edited so they collect data only if the child is visiting an...
  6. Microsoft family - changing pin

Microsoft family - changing pin: There is a pin code I can enter on my child's computer in response to the prompt "parent is here" to get more screen time. How do I change that pin? I go to https://account.microsoft.com/family/ but do not see anything that looks right. I don't want to change my Windows...
  7. Microsoft Family - changing adult account to child

Microsoft Family - changing adult account to child: Hi - eldest child has been using my Microsoft account on his XBox One, I'd now like to be able to manage it as a child account. From reading around, I understand I can: create a new adult account for me; remove my old adult account from the family; add the old account...
  8. Microsoft family weekends and weekdays change

Microsoft family weekends and weekdays change: Hi there, In Microsoft family as a parent, I'm setting different restrictions for weekdays than weekends, unfortunately it shows weekends as Sat-Sun where the weekend in Saudi is Fri-Sat. I wasn't able to find a way to change the weekends and weekdays from the default...
  9. Changing languages in Microsoft Family

in Windows 10 Customization
    Changing languages in Microsoft Family: I set my Microsoft Family and created an Activity report. This account is in Spanish but I receive a report in English. Please, help me to change the language to Spanish...
  10. Change family?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Change family?: Ok, so my Microsoft account is a child account in a Microsoft family. My mother is the only parent in sed amily and the outlook email she used is not the right one apparently. since she won't do anything about it, I decided to look for online help. I can't really do anything...