Windows 10: Changes to Family features in Windows 10

Discus and support Changes to Family features in Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; We update this page regularly to keep you informed about new things you can use now and what's coming up next. Update One Microsoft family for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Aug 21, 2016.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Changes to Family features in Windows 10

Source: Microsoft account | Whats new for family

Changes to Family features in Windows 10 [​IMG]
    Tip

:)

Brink, Aug 21, 2016

2. steps to turn off parental command windows 10 for routers and for You Tube under administrator acct.

Hi Jack,

Windows 10 now uses Microsoft family features.

To know more about the changes to family features, click
    here.

To learn more on how to set up family features on Windows 10, you may click on this

link.

Let us know if you have any other questions.

Ruizell Rey, Aug 21, 2016
  3. Gerry C J Cornell, Aug 21, 2016
Thema:

Changes to Family features in Windows 10

1. Changes to Family features in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Changes Family features

2. family features

in Windows 10 Gaming
    family features: I wanted to use edge as i didnt wan't to download google and do all of that but i logged in with my microsoft account and it activated these annoting family features where my uncle's xbox which was thrown is the admin and im a child how do i disable this i cant acces half the...
  3. Family Features

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Family Features: We have an office computer that is used to manage the admin for a licences social club. The only people who even go into The office are adults children aren’t even allowed up the stairs towards the office area, but we keep getting these pop-ups for family features I have...
  4. Please change Microsoft family features

Please change Microsoft family features: I feel like they are a violation of my privacy. I do not like to be tracked across the internet. It creeps me out. Also they are really annoying and their notifications are repetitive. I would like them to be edited so they collect data only if the child is visiting an...
  5. Family Features

Family Features: I’m in a family with an inactive account as the organizer and I’m set as a child and can’t leave. I need help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/family-features/fc8fe395-e44f-48d8-a890-d54d6e6b3a00
  6. family features

family features: How do i get rid of family features? Im not in a family group and i made sure i was alone and for some reason chrome is asking me to ask for more time when im not in a family group anymore. how do i get rid of this nuisance....
  7. Family Features

Family Features: I have Chrome but I need parents permission to open it even though I'm already an adult. I don't have any family members added so how can I ask for parent's permission?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/family-features/a4ea354f-70c2-4e2b-bc86-043b00085f86
  8. Family Features

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Family Features: I've tried on my sons account to remove him and my account but on my account nothing pops up as if he is in my family https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/family-features/2b8a40e8-4b67-43b4-be7b-8c317117258f
  9. Family Features

Family Features: So I got a Xbox 1S for Christmas. We hooked it up and did all our accounts, then discovered something called Microsoft Family Features. We created a family, and later in the day I went on my pc to watch some YouTube. I have no restrictions on my PC, except a time limit. Then...
  10. Family Features

Family Features: Hello, my family uses Microsoft family features and whenever I download something I need my mothers password. I was wondering if there was a way she could enter her password from her phone as she does with time management. We are having some problems where I have to wait for...