Windows 10: Changes to Office and Windows servicing and support

Discus and support Changes to Office and Windows servicing and support in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; As part of our ongoing commitment to help our enterprise customers with their deployment and maintenance of Windows 10 and Office 365 ProPlus, today I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jan 31, 2018.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Changes to Office and Windows servicing and support

Source: Changes to Office and Windows servicing and support Windows for IT Pros

Brink, Jan 31, 2018
  2. Cliff S New Member
    Cliff S, Feb 1, 2018
  3. Viv C Win User
    Office mobile and track changes

Hi. Hope someone knows the answer to this.

I've just bought a Linx 1010 tablet.

I was told Office mobile had full functionality but when I try to accept changes on a doc (created with Word 2010) I get a message saying I've got to buy Office 365. Is this right - you can't accept/reject changes on the mobile version of Word?

Thanks.

Viv

Viv C, Feb 1, 2018
  4. Entegy Win User

Office mobile and track changes

Office mobile has never had the full functionality of desktop Office in its 15+ year history.

Yes, Office on tablets larger than 7" require Office 365. If you want to use Word on your tablet, you will need to purchase a standalone Office licence or any Office 365 plan.

Entegy, Feb 1, 2018
  5. nice, i's waiting for next LTSB (now named LTSC) *Smile

sakiborislam, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Changes to Office and Windows servicing and support - Similar Threads - Changes Office servicing

2. WINDOWS SUPPORT/CUSTOMER SERVICE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WINDOWS SUPPORT/CUSTOMER SERVICE: SO I PURCHASED WINDOWS 10 ON THE PHONE WITH A CS REP GOT TRANSFERRED TO TECH SUPPORT AND AFTER 1 HOUR AND 45 MINUTES GOT AN AGENT WHO BARELY SPEAKS ENGLISH WITH A VERY HEAVY ACCENT. SHE HAD DIFFICULTIES UNDERSTANDING ME AND HUNG UP. I KEPT CALLING BACK AND KEEP GETTING SENT...
  3. Windows Audio service Support

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Audio service Support: Hi,I have a Asus Zephyrus G15, and I'm really lost.Service Host: Local Service Network Restricted Windows Audio is using 20% of my CPU. After searching a bit online I saw that its Dolby thats creating the problem, so I uninstalled it and even turned off the service. Restarted...
  4. Windows Audio service Support

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Audio service Support: Hi,I have a Asus Zephyrus G15, and I'm really lost.Service Host: Local Service Network Restricted Windows Audio is using 20% of my CPU. After searching a bit online I saw that its Dolby thats creating the problem, so I uninstalled it and even turned off the service. Restarted...
  5. Windows, Microsoft and Office support

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows, Microsoft and Office support: 3 days ago I did a factory reset on my Dell Inspiron computer, Windows 10 Home OS. When the pc boots there's an error message stating that sign in failed. When I press "OK" it takes me to the screen saver page, and when I left click on that screen anywhere, it pulls up my...
  6. Windows, Microsoft and Office support

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows, Microsoft and Office support: 3 days ago I did a factory reset on my Dell Inspiron computer, Windows 10 Home OS. When the pc boots there's an error message stating that sign in failed. When I press "OK" it takes me to the screen saver page, and when I left click on that screen anywhere, it pulls up my...
  7. Windows, Microsoft and Office support

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Ms support chat service, procedure changed?

in Windows 10 Support
    Ms support chat service, procedure changed?: When I have got totally stuck and even this Forum has not helped, I have on a number of occasions got the issue resolved via the MS Support Chat Service, so I tried this with regard to the total failure of Bluetooth. This time the experience was quite different and not...
  9. Office version support

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Office version support: I have to replace a windows 7 platform with one that will probably be running windows 10. Will the Windows 10 platform support Office 2003? Yes i know it's old, but it's paid for and does what i need...
  10. Support services

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Support services: Hi everyone, I'm Susan and hooe to be your next newbie :) How and where would, or where should I send back my amended copy our this for their inspection and or approval ? Or are those an, " as is " document?...