Windows 10: Changes to Store listings and search algorithms

Discus and support Changes to Store listings and search algorithms in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; As we near the launch of Windows 10, I want to share with you some changes coming in the new Windows Store: lists and search algorithms, a new web... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jul 23, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Changes to Store listings and search algorithms

Source: Changes to Store listings and search algorithms | Building Apps for Windows

:)

Brink, Jul 23, 2015

2. receipt with xml-exc-c14n vs REC-xml-c14n-20010315

1. When we perform Windows phone in-app purchase we get a receipt from Win store that has a Canonicalization Method Algorithm as
    <CanonicalizationMethod Algorithm="Canonical XML"/>

2. The server on which we have to validate the purchase signature is nginx / node js, that doesn't have an extension supporting the mentioned algorithm, but the voltrue2/in-app-purchase supports
    the <CanonicalizationMethod Algorithm="Exclusive XML Canonicalization Version 1.0" />

How can we request the receipt from Win store to be with <CanonicalizationMethod Algorithm="Exclusive XML Canonicalization Version 1.0" />
    ?

Best Regards

ВагеЕремян, Jul 23, 2015
  3. Search is awkward

A workaround is to use Google Maps for the search - it has a great search algorithm. Then, save the destination as a favourite and it will also be available in Ovi Maps.

Not ideal, but viable.

GadgetAddict, Jul 23, 2015
Thema:

Changes to Store listings and search algorithms

1. Changes to Store listings and search algorithms - Similar Threads - Changes Store listings

2. what is Checkpoint Algorithms Concepts, Synchronous Checkpoint Algorithms, Asynchronous...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what is Checkpoint Algorithms Concepts, Synchronous Checkpoint Algorithms, Asynchronous...: what is Checkpoint Algorithms Concepts, Synchronous Checkpoint Algorithms, Asynchronous Checkpointing in terms of OPERATING SYSTEM RELIABILITY....
  3. what is Checkpoint Algorithms Concepts, Synchronous Checkpoint Algorithms, Asynchronous...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    what is Checkpoint Algorithms Concepts, Synchronous Checkpoint Algorithms, Asynchronous...: what is Checkpoint Algorithms Concepts, Synchronous Checkpoint Algorithms, Asynchronous Checkpointing in terms of OPERATING SYSTEM RELIABILITY....
  4. Config Hash algorithm for HLK Studio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Config Hash algorithm for HLK Studio: Dear Microsoft Team,I am using HLK Studio to sign .hlkx package but as I see the HLK Studio is using SHA1 algorithm to calculate hash and sign,I want to use SHA256 but can not find any document to config it.Can you help me?...
  5. Scheduling Algorithm

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Scheduling Algorithm: I have always thought that the Windows 10 scheduling algorithm is round robin with a multi-level feedback queue. This is what Quora and other sources indicate. However, I just purchased the book - Windows Internals - Part 1 7th edition and it states that the Windows...
  6. Scheduling Algorithm

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Scheduling Algorithm: I have always thought that the Windows 10 scheduling algorithm is round robin with a multi-level feedback queue. This is what Quora and other sources indicate. However, I just purchased the book - Windows Internals - Part 1 7th edition and it states that the Windows...
  7. Scheduling Algorithm

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. Windows calculator algorithm for arcsine

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows calculator algorithm for arcsine: Can anyone tell me, please, the formula or algorithm used by the Windows calculator to determine sin-1, the arcsine or inverse of the sine in trigonometry? Thank you....
  9. These search algorithms are still a thing in Windows 10 ver 2004

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    These search algorithms are still a thing in Windows 10 ver 2004: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/gabmzzn [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hhmbbd/these_search_algorithms_are_still_a_thing_in/
  10. New algorithm for more useful featured snippets in Google Search

in Windows 10 News
    New algorithm for more useful featured snippets in Google Search: Sometimes when you use Google, you’re seeking information when timeliness matters, even if your query doesn’t spell that out. For example, when you search for something like “income brackets,” it’s likely that you’re looking for this year’s tax information, not last year’s....