Windows 10: changing administrator

Discus and support changing administrator in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Hi All, I have been given a Acer Travelmate 253 laptop using Win 10, I would like to change admin ID, can someone suggest where I can find the... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by stanroy, Feb 2, 2017.

1. stanroy Win User

changing administrator

Hi All, I have been given a Acer Travelmate 253 laptop using Win 10, I would like to change admin ID, can someone suggest where I can find the necessary info. thanks, Roy

:)

stanroy, Feb 2, 2017

2. How to correct misspelled name on Windows 10?

For those who don't see the "rename" option, it wouldn't work even if you saw it, if you're logged in as yourself (the folder would be in use). However, I did this for a user whose name was misspelled and now he gets a profile error ("can't sign you in,
    you've been signed in with a temporary profile") each and every time he logs in. There must be a solution other than his living with a misspelled name! Please advise, thank you.

System Administrator (administrator), Feb 2, 2017
  3. change administrative

I need to change /delete my administration account on my phone.

Lizzy41leo, Feb 2, 2017
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

changing administrator

Brink, Feb 2, 2017
  5. stanroy Win User
    Many thanks for your quick reply Brink, I'll try your suggestion to open a new account, thanks for your time, will post the outcome, Roy

stanroy, Feb 2, 2017
  6. stanroy Win User
    Hi, thanks for your suggestion, problem solved, grateful, roy

stanroy, Feb 18, 2017
  7. Brink
    Brink New Member
    You're most welcome. I'm glad it could help. *Smile

Brink, Feb 18, 2017
  8. Steve C Win User

changing administrator

Steve C, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

changing administrator

1. changing administrator - Similar Threads - changing administrator

2. Bought another computer and need to change administrator and email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bought another computer and need to change administrator and email: I bought an HP with Windows 10 on it. I need to clean it so I can load me as an administrator and my email. When I try to go in it says I have tried to many times unsuccessfully. Frustrated....
  3. Bought another computer and need to change administrator and email

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bought another computer and need to change administrator and email: I bought an HP with Windows 10 on it. I need to clean it so I can load me as an administrator and my email. When I try to go in it says I have tried to many times unsuccessfully. Frustrated....
  4. Bought another computer and need to change administrator and email

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. I have 2 administrator accounts in my laptop. I would like to know how do I change my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have 2 administrator accounts in my laptop. I would like to know how do I change my...: I have 2 administrator Local administrator account and administrator account accounts in my laptop. I would like to know how do I change my administrator account to the already exisitig local administrator account?...
  6. I have 2 administrator accounts in my laptop. I would like to know how do I change my...

I have 2 administrator accounts in my laptop. I would like to know how do I change my...: I have 2 administrator Local administrator account and administrator account accounts in my laptop. I would like to know how do I change my administrator account to the already exisitig local administrator account?...
  7. How do I remove/change administrator email on windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I remove/change administrator email on windows 11: Hello MicrosoftI have administrator email on windows 11 and someone hacked into my email and changed password and I can not acces this email anymore. I dont feel safe having this email as my administrator email on my windows computer.Can you help me and explain how can I...
  8. How do I remove/change administrator email on windows 11

How do I remove/change administrator email on windows 11: Hello MicrosoftI have administrator email on windows 11 and someone hacked into my email and changed password and I can not acces this email anymore. I dont feel safe having this email as my administrator email on my windows computer.Can you help me and explain how can I...
  9. how to change administrator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to change administrator: my laptop is logged into my account but its not showing my email under my account its a different one now i dont have control over my laptop because im no longer the administrator. the email logged into the account doesnt give me the option to log out and its also not sending...
  10. how to change administrator

how to change administrator: my laptop is logged into my account but its not showing my email under my account its a different one now i dont have control over my laptop because im no longer the administrator. the email logged into the account doesnt give me the option to log out and its also not sending...