Windows 10: Changing all windows fonts

Discus and support Changing all windows fonts in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi there, I want to change the font on my PC. I am able to change icon fonts and windows fonts by methods I found on here, but I can not change all... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Unrep, Dec 17, 2015.

1. Unrep Win User

Changing all windows fonts

Hi there,

I want to change the font on my PC. I am able to change icon fonts and windows fonts by methods I found on here, but I can not change all fonts including the fonts used on the lock screen and those used on the start menu. How can I change these to custom fonts?

Many thanks

:)

Unrep, Dec 17, 2015

2. How to change Font Size at Window 10 of Lenovo 720 series.

How to change font size at window 10? I was studied all youtube and FQA, there was settings to change font size like advance display settings, change text size. But in my Lenovo ideapad 720S-14IKB window 10, don't have advance settings to change the font
    size. I was changed the size of text, apps and others item to 175%, the font size display is too small. There is any solution to change the font size.

Myat Nyein, Dec 17, 2015
  3. Internet Font changed after installing Windows 10

I installed Windows 10 and all my internet fonts changed to a difficult font to read. It changed to "cheri" font. I've already tried to change the font in Tools-Internet Options-Fonts, but nothing happens. This happens in both Internet Explorer 11 and
    Microsoft Edge. I've also tried to uninstall that particular font, then restarting my computer, but that too, nothing changes again. I've looked up this situation on the internet and others are having the same problem with this issue. In fact others have
    gotten even worse readable fonts changed for them. All in all, I and many others have not been able to fix this issue. Please help.

islandcore, Dec 17, 2015
Thema:

Changing all windows fonts

1. Changing all windows fonts - Similar Threads - Changing fonts

2. windows 11: search bar stopped working when i changed the font

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 11: search bar stopped working when i changed the font: hii have seen this problem with others but couldnt find solution for it,i changed the font using the registery method, it did but the search bar stopped workingi have restored the font back to default and restarted several services like the other methods said but it seems to...
  3. windows 11: search bar stopped working when i changed the font

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 11: search bar stopped working when i changed the font: hii have seen this problem with others but couldnt find solution for it,i changed the font using the registery method, it did but the search bar stopped workingi have restored the font back to default and restarted several services like the other methods said but it seems to...
  4. EVERY WEBSITE IS CHANGED TO A UGLY BOLD FONT!! PLEASE HELP!!

in Windows 10 Customization
    EVERY WEBSITE IS CHANGED TO A UGLY BOLD FONT!! PLEASE HELP!!: I need help changing the font back to the one I had before. I haven't went to settings and changed anything it just randomly changed itself. I've looked everywhere and nothing people have said to do is working. It doesn't just change the font, it also makes text very small on...
  5. EVERY WEBSITE IS CHANGED TO A UGLY BOLD FONT!! PLEASE HELP!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    EVERY WEBSITE IS CHANGED TO A UGLY BOLD FONT!! PLEASE HELP!!: I need help changing the font back to the one I had before. I haven't went to settings and changed anything it just randomly changed itself. I've looked everywhere and nothing people have said to do is working. It doesn't just change the font, it also makes text very small on...
  6. EVERY WEBSITE IS CHANGED TO A UGLY BOLD FONT!! PLEASE HELP!!

7. Suddenly Bengali font styles has changed in web pages and applications, how can I set font...

Suddenly Bengali font styles has changed in web pages and applications, how can I set font...: Suddenly Bengali font styles has changed in web pages and applications, how can I set font like the "logo of the Wikipedia" or to default? Previously it was like as shown in the first image....
  8. Suddenly Bengali font styles has changed in web pages and applications, how can I set font...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Suddenly Bengali font styles has changed in web pages and applications, how can I set font...: Suddenly Bengali font styles has changed in web pages and applications, how can I set font like the "logo of the Wikipedia" or to default? Previously it was like as shown in the first image....
  9. How to resolve disappearing spanish diacritic letters when i change font type.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to resolve disappearing spanish diacritic letters when i change font type.: Hi all. Pls this is really urgent. I have a spanish document in New Times Roman but whenever i apply a different font type, the diacritic letter suddenly disappears. So, the space for the letter just becomes white like i used a bar space. How do i correct this or make sure...
  10. How to resolve disappearing spanish diacritic letters when i change font type.

How to resolve disappearing spanish diacritic letters when i change font type.: Hi all. Pls this is really urgent. I have a spanish document in New Times Roman but whenever i apply a different font type, the diacritic letter suddenly disappears. So, the space for the letter just becomes white like i used a bar space. How do i correct this or make sure...