Windows 10: changing custom pointer size

Discus and support changing custom pointer size in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; hi, hello, so here's the thing, i made a bunch of custom pointers, sized 48x48px if i recall that well. then, whenever i try to change i try to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by helloimdepressedbcofmicro, Aug 18, 2018.

1. changing custom pointer size

hi, hello,

so here's the thing, i made a bunch of custom pointers, sized 48x48px if i recall that well. then, whenever i try to change i try to change the original one within windows system the size change back to 32x32px :v

is there a way to make the size however i firstly made it?

:)

helloimdepressedbcofmicro, Aug 18, 2018
  2. Karen Her Win User

Can't change the mouse pointer size

Hi,

There are different ways to change or customize your mouse settings. You can try the steps below on how to change the settings of your mouse:

• Type Control Panel in the Search bar, and select
      Control Panel.
    • Go to Ease of Access.
    • Select Ease of Access Center.
    • Choose Make the mouse easier to use.
    • Under Mouse pointers, select Regular White or
      Regular Black or Regular Inverting to set it to the smallest size.
    • Hit the Apply button, then click OK.

If the first method won’t work, try these steps:

• Type Control Panel in the Search bar, and select
      Control Panel.
    • Type Mouse in the Search bar on the upper-right corner of the Control Panel window.
    • Select Mouse.
    • Go to the Pointers tab.
    • Under Scheme, click the drop-down arrow, and select
      (None).
    • Hit the Apply button, then select OK.

Let us know how it goes.

Karen Her, Aug 18, 2018
  3. How to only make cursor size larger in Windows 10 with a 4k screen?

Hello Jeff,

Thank you for posting you query on Microsoft Community Forums.

The size of the mouse pointer is adjustable in window 10.

I would suggest you to change the Mouse pointer size. To change the Mouse pointer size please open the Mouse Properties in Windows 10.

Follow the steps:

• Press Windows key + X key.
    • Select Run.
    • Type control.exe /name Microsoft.Mouse
    • And hit Enter.
    • Select the Tab Pointers and change the Mouse pointer Size.
    Hope this information is helpful. Do let us know if you need any further assistance, we'll be glad to assist you.

Ashish Sondhi, Aug 18, 2018
  4. changing custom pointer size

Mouse Pointer

Hi,

You can customize your mouse in a variety of ways in Windows. To change how your mouse pointer looks, you can follow the steps below:

• Right-click on the Start menu, then click Control Panel.
    • Select Mouse, then go to the Pointers tab.
    • Select the pointer you prefer from the drop-down list, click
      Apply > OK.

If you want to use a pointer that is not on the list, you can download it online. After that, go to Control Panel > Mouse > Pointers tab again, then click
    Browse.

Update us if it addressed your issue.

Angela Pun, Aug 18, 2018
Thema:

changing custom pointer size

1. changing custom pointer size - Similar Threads - changing custom pointer

2. Accidentally changed display into 500 size need back to change to custom size

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Accidentally changed display into 500 size need back to change to custom size: Hello I accidentally changed my display into 500 size. Now my screen looks big and I can’t able to change anything or to navigate I need help to change my screen into custom size. Win+i also didn’t navigate me to settings. I can’t able to open setting to change into custom...
  3. Accidentally changed display into 500 size need back to change to custom size

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Accidentally changed display into 500 size need back to change to custom size: Hello I accidentally changed my display into 500 size. Now my screen looks big and I can’t able to change anything or to navigate I need help to change my screen into custom size. Win+i also didn’t navigate me to settings. I can’t able to open setting to change into custom...
  4. Is there a way to create a shortcut to change mouse pointer size?

Is there a way to create a shortcut to change mouse pointer size?: Hi folks, does anyone know of a way to create a shortcut to quickly increase the mouse pointer size and then toggle it back to normal size again? I know this can be changed in Settings but when there are a lot of online presentations it would be really helpful to have a...
  5. Windows Pointer Size

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Pointer Size: If you increase your Windows Pointer size, this makes it easier to see. But it also increases its footprint. For example, in the Outlook list of messages, when you reach up to click and open a flag, or change the flag to a check, you may accidentally select the nearby...
  6. Windows Pointer Size

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Pointer Size: If you increase your Windows Pointer size, this makes it easier to see. But it also increases its footprint. For example, in the Outlook list of messages, when you reach up to click and open a flag, or change the flag to a check, you may accidentally select the nearby...
  7. Windows Pointer Size

8. Changing Mouse Pointer Size

Changing Mouse Pointer Size: Hello All: I Understand about % scaling of text and other things between multiple monitors. I have a 4k monitor, 2k one, and a 1080. You know what would be friggin awesome? A way to change the size of the mouse from 1 display to the other. So, that...
  9. pointer size

pointer size: how do I increase size of pointer? I have low vision and it is hard to see/find pointer on screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pointer-size/402f3099-9a3c-4feb-b8b6-3c7464515e39
  10. The pointer custom skin

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    The pointer custom skin: Halo, I have a problem for the pointer skin. I have this amazing skin from the internet for my pointer and when I use it there is no problem, but when I shutdown my laptop then I start it again my pointer skin become the default again and when I look at the pointer setting my...