Windows 10: Changing default page size in microsoft office in registry

Discus and support Changing default page size in microsoft office in registry in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; Hello, I want to know if there is any way to know the registry for changing the default page size in Microsoft office 2010/2013/2016. I can change... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by BmLava, Aug 8, 2016.

1. BmLava Win User

Changing default page size in microsoft office in registry

Hello,
    I want to know if there is any way to know the registry for changing the default page size in Microsoft office 2010/2013/2016.

I can change it manually, but I need the registry values.

Thanks in advance.

:)

BmLava, Aug 8, 2016

2. defaule page size in Windows 10

The page size on my .rtf files which I open in Wordpad has suddenly changed from its previous letter to 4"x6" -- has there been a Windows 10 update that has caused this, if so how do I change the default. If I open a previously letter size .rtf or if I
    manually change one to Letter then save it then when I open/reopen it it briefly flashes the letter size format then immediately changes it to the 4x6. If I do a print from Notepad this also defaults the page size to 4x6. Also from Libre Office. In fact
    anywhere I do printing from (e.g cntl P of this page) it sets the page to 4x6 -- in all cases my previous default was letter size. The default shown on my printer (Canon MX490) is letter.

I have recently installed Google Backup & Sync but it does not seem likely that this should be the cause.

AlanED_204, Aug 8, 2016
  3. Shenan Stanley, Aug 8, 2016
  4. BmLava Win User

Okay...

I got it after a few research.

Code: [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Office\14.0\Word\Wizards] "PageSize"="A4" [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Office\15.0\Word\Wizards] "PageSize"="A4" [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Office\16.0\Word\Wizards] "PageSize"="A4"[/quote] Thanks anyway.

BmLava, Aug 9, 2016
Thema:

1. Changing default page size in microsoft office in registry - Similar Threads - Changing default page

2. Change default window size

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Change default window size: I would like Windows Media Player on Windows 10 to reopen with the same window size it was closed. Currently Windows Media Player always opens with the window size almost maximised fullscreen but not quite, a few millimetres smaller than the screen. This is despite me...
  3. Registry editor reset window size to default

Registry editor reset window size to default: Hey guys! Was wondering, is their a way to reset the registry window size back to default? I stretched it and messed around with it was just wondering if it was possible. Thanks! 155790
  4. Notepad default page size

in Windows 10 Customization
    Notepad default page size: Hello In Windows 10 notepad, how to make the default page size A 4 instead of letter. Thank you. Hany https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/notepad-default-page-size/4ee79f7d-6c23-4143-9990-6829c856f593
  5. How to Change Default Programs in Registry

How to Change Default Programs in Registry: Hi, I'm trying to change the default program for opening .txt files to notepad++ in Windows 10. When I go to the normal Default Programs in "Settings", there is no option for notepad++ and I can't find anything in the store. So I figured that left me with the registry....
  6. MICROSOFT NEWS PAGE SIZE

MICROSOFT NEWS PAGE SIZE: HOW DO I GET NEW PAGE TO FILL TOTAL SCREEN. IT SOME HOW CHANGED NOW HAS BIG MARGINS ON BOTH SIDES https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-news-page-size/067735d5-9501-480a-b72f-7544ee8a1eec
  7. change default home page

change default home page: How do I set my default home page? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/change-default-home-page/db1f2a28-b067-436f-b75d-fc31362d9604
  8. Windows 10 - Default page size for printing

Windows 10 - Default page size for printing: Sometime during the last several months, the default page size for "most" of my print jobs has changed from letter to "A7 Envelope". This only occurs when I attempt to print something where Windows 10 opens that newish printing control panel. It seems when I print from an...
  9. Change default font size in Mail

in Browsers and Email
    Change default font size in Mail: May have been asked before..but any solution? Thanks 94510
  10. Changing the default paper size

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Changing the default paper size: How do you change the default paper size from letter to A4. ALL the paper I buy in the UK is A4 and the letter size, although only slightly out, throws out my formatting, particularly when I do a mail merge or print a document with a header or footer. Again, Help. 56550