Windows 10: Changing email default.

Discus and support Changing email default. in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I am attempting (my first attempt) to use mail merge. All goes ok until the very last where the system wants to default to Microsoft Outlook to send... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by pedalpower, Apr 25, 2016.

1. Changing email default.

I am attempting (my first attempt) to use mail merge. All goes ok until the very last where the system wants to default to Microsoft Outlook to send the emails away. I currently use Windows Live Mail. I do not wish to change my default to Outlook. How do I change the settings to make Windows Live Mail act as default?

:)

pedalpower, Apr 25, 2016

2. Changing default email program

I have windows 10 and would prefer to use gmail for my email. How do I change this. When I try to do it in settings/system/default/mail the only option I get are mail and other apps. Clicking on other apps only gives me an option to get three apps from the
    app store. What have I missed

chestermoyle, Apr 25, 2016
  3. Changing default email program

I have windows 10 and do not have that option. When I try to replace Outlook with Google it only gives me two option for apps for other outlook type programs or a link to the App store. nowhere is a place to select google

chestermoyle, Apr 25, 2016
  4. msny Win User

Changing email default.

Try System > Default Apps.
    Find it, click it, gives you a list to change.

Thema:

Changing email default.

1. Changing email default. - Similar Threads - Changing email default

2. How to change the default sending email in win10?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to change the default sending email in win10?: My default email address used for sending mail is Windows's "Mail" program. How can I change that [say to Gmail]? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-the-default-sending-email-in-win10/88b5b262-15e3-4ddd-903e-84d8c2bc182c
  3. How to change the default sending email in win10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to change the default sending email in win10?: My default email address used for sending mail is Windows's "Mail" program. How can I change that [say to Gmail]? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-the-default-sending-email-in-win10/88b5b262-15e3-4ddd-903e-84d8c2bc182c
  4. Change Default Windows Email address

in Windows 10 Customization
    Change Default Windows Email address: Hey guys, I've been trying for hours to change my default windows login for my laptop. The only option its giving me is to change which account is an administrator but there doesnt seem to be an option for deleting the default email address and adding a new one. Im not...
  5. Default email client changed after 1903

in Windows 10 Customization
    Default email client changed after 1903: Lately since 1903 I'm seeing a periodic new screen telling me to set Outlook as my default email client because it thinks I don't have one set: "Either there is no default mail client or the current mail client cannot fulfill the messaging request. Please run Microsoft...
  6. changing default email

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    changing default email: When opening mail app, Windows opens with Outlook. I want the App to open with my att.net email. How do I change the default in order to do this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/changing-default-email/8d8a7815-a2cb-4d3e-b730-e1ce1a3de3cc
  7. changing default email

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    changing default email: I have an email that I use as a default and the backup email is long gone and we don't remember the password anymore how do we change the email now instead of waiting till a certain date....
  8. change default email program ?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    change default email program ?: how to change default email program from outlook to win 10 app? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-default-email-program/b146b8b3-2491-48c1-bcc0-499ac61cfc82"
  9. Change Windows default email action?

in Browsers and Email
    Change Windows default email action?: I used Gmail in Chrome to send/receive my email. When I click on an email address that is on a website or anywhere else, Windows by default opens it's own email window and wants me to use that rather than Gmail to send & receive messages. I want no part of that and would like...
  10. Changing the default Font Size in my Email

in Browsers and Email
    Changing the default Font Size in my Email: Hi While I used to send emails from Yahoo, it doesn't seem to work with Windows 10, as I have to type Soooo Slowly or Win 10 can't keep up. Anything more than one digit (letter) every two Seconds and it just hangs. So now I've started using the email that comes with...